Silicone Jar Scraping Spoon
Product DescriptionThe dream farm mini supoon will scrape every last piece of food from your jar or bowl with the flat silicone scraping tip and flexible spoon sides. it keeps benches and counters clean and food hygienic thanks to the unique handle design which sits your spoon up and off your bench.
- STIR, SCRAPE, AND SERVE | Supoon is the world’s best cooking spoon! With its flat silicone tip, deep scooping head, and flexible squeegee sides, you can scrape your pan or bowl clean, leaving nothing behind and even less to clean up
- MEASURES UP | Comes with 15ml tablespoon and 5ml teaspoon measurement lines. Now you can scrape, measure, stir, mix, scoop, and serve using one silicone spoon. With all these incredible features, the Supoon measures up to its name!
- COUNTER STAYS CLEAN | The non-stick spoon that doesn't mess around! The clever handle design means you don’t need a spoon rest. With the Supoon’s head raised off your counter, your kitchen counter stays clean and the Supoon stays hygienic
- HANDLES THE HEAT | Stay cool when things heat up in the kitchen! The Supoon is safe to use on non-stick cookware thanks to its silicone tip which is heat-resistant to 260°C / 500°F. It’s also dishwasher safe
- DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA | Dreamfarm is an Australian owned company, and every Dreamfarm product is proudly designed in sunny Brisbane, Australia.
by Katlubber (1 out of 5 stars)
April 12, 2019
I needed a good utensil to fry food, and scrape the bottom of the pan. Read several reviews, and decided on this one. Looks like I made the wrong decision. I was hand washing it, and was cleaning it behind the purple part, and it broke off. Really liked using it before that. Started using it the beginning of February, didn't even last three months.
by Gail Weisblat (1 out of 5 stars)
July 26, 2017
I have to say i was so excited when i got this. I took it out washed it. That same evening i went to use it & as i put it in the pan to stir the broke. I was shocked. It is made like crap. I was thinking about returning it but i figured it would cost me more on shipping than what i paid for it. So disappointed in a product i had such high hopes for
Worth every penny!
by NisseV (5 out of 5 stars)
November 23, 2018
There is no tool like this one! I used this "spoon" as I cooked for Thanksgiving. I used it for 5 different dishes. It is so strong, that it can heap heavy spoonfuls of chunky mashed potatoes. It's strong! I used it to scrape out the bottom of my Oster Blender and I know for sure I hit that metal blade numerous times without any scratches. And I used it for all my sides to scrape off the pots and pans so I didn't waste a single drop. And, the spatula part really does stay upright! I can't believe I never knew about this before. And... I was NOT paid for this review. I paid full price on Amazon and it was worth every penny. Will be buying these as stocking this Christmas!
Versatile kitchen tool
by ecrutle (4 out of 5 stars)
January 25, 2018
Reviews have been from gushing praise to dismissive, not fulfilling either its spatula, or spoon role very well. It's neither. What it is amounts to a cleverly designed, well made, multi tasking utensil, that measures, stirs, scoops and scrapes admirably...but not to the exclusion of all spatulas, measuring devices, and spoons.
As a stand alone it's okay, paired with a smaller and larger option, it's more valuable. The smaller option is available, but a larger, wider version isn't. Without the larger option it isn't really fried egg, pancake flipppng worthy. Sure it might scrape scrambled eggs, but flip a couple of fried ones without breaking the yoke? Hardly.
I think a trio of sizes just might earn that fifth star?
Big and narrow makes a winning combination
by Terez (5 out of 5 stars)
November 26, 2017
This might be my favorite kitchen utensil. It's just narrow enough that it's super-easy to fill a wide-mouth mason jar. And the flexibility makes it as useful as a silicone scraper. The spoon is deep enough to really scoop up a lot of, say, tomato sauce.
I use mason jars for most of my refrigerator storage (rather than tupperware containers), and I also use ziplock bags. So the other thing I do is use a holder for the ziplock bags, pour in whatever I'm filling the bag with, then I use this spoon to spoon and scrape whatever is left in the pot.
This is big enough to scoop a lot of food, and narrow enough to fit easily into the opening of the ziplock bag or the mason jar.
Functional and Versatile
by AnneD (5 out of 5 stars)
January 9, 2019
This spoon is useful for scraping (deglazing, emptying bowl, stirring sauces). The spoon rests on side of pan because of clever handle, or on counter without spreading food. Mine has held up well, no discoloration, cuts or scars, after years of use. My only question WHICH I HOPE THE MANUFACTURER WILL ANSWER, is that my spoon now has a bubble. I bought a new spoon this week to compare it to mine and verified that it is not supposed to have the bubble. The spoon still works, but the measuring lines won't work. I still like the spoon enough to justify buying more.
Love LoVe LOVE this! A must have in every kitchen!!
by Suzanne S. (5 out of 5 stars)
May 24, 2016
Did I mention that I love this spoon/spatula! Nothing works better for sauces, it scrapes every last drop out of the pan, no waste when serving, amazing!! I bought the black one for myself years ago and just purchased the red one for my mom. I use mine all the time and it's holding up perfectly. It's also great to saute vegetables, etc. Easily slips under food to flip it over. It's a very well designed cooking utensil and I haven't even used the teaspoon or tablespoon measurements yet!
Genius design in so many ways!
by DarthClem (5 out of 5 stars)
November 14, 2016
This is one of those things that makes you wonder, "why didn't anyone think of this before". The Supoon is a spoon and spatula in one. Now, I've used curved, spoon-like spatulas from Pampered Chef, but this one just feels so much better as both a spoon and a scraper for the bottom of pots and pans. Additionally, it has measurements inside the spoon for both 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon, which is a very clever addition.
Perhaps the most clever thing about the design of the Supoon, though, is the bend in the neck that allows you to set the utensil on the counter without the need for a drip tray.
I could definitely see myself buying a couple more of these.
My Favorite Kitchen Utensil!!!
by DM (5 out of 5 stars)
January 29, 2014
I bought my mini supoon ~ a year ago from a local boutique and LOVE it. I use it daily for so many things that I decided I wanted a few more. nfortunately, the shop has since gone out of business. Luckily, I found the here on Amazon. I bought 2 more mini Supoons and a 11' Supoon. Both items were lower priced on Amazon than what I paid for my first one (only by a few dollars, but still less).
I love this item. I use it to scrap the last of the peanut butter, stir my tea and soup, mix baby formula and even like to eat pudding with it. I saw one review mentioned the inaccurate teaspoon measurement. I noticed that it doesn't seem to measure a true teaspoon, but I never use this as a measuring tool so that is irrelevant to me.
I love this item and highly recommend it!!!
Works great, breaks too easily!
by Tyler (3 out of 5 stars)
August 27, 2019
I liked the performance of the product, I've bought three over time. One broke right off the bat so I was very careful using the next one. I just bought a third one and it broke in my hand just trying to scrub it clean while doing dishes. Honestly disappointed, for something that's made to scrape containers clean, the handle has a very weak point where the spoon meets the handle 😡 I did not "man-handle" this one, and for something that takes pressure to use as intended, I feel this design is somewhat flawed or could use improvement in the handle strength.
Can I get a replacement or two?
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Dreamfarm Spadle - Silicone Sit Up Scraping Spoon That Turns Into a Serving Ladle (Red)
- Dreamfarm Chopula-Super-Flexible Chopping Sit Up Spatula-Safe for Non-Stick (Red)
- Dreamfarm Chopula - Super Flexible Chopping Sit Up Spatula - Safe for Non-Stick (Purple)
- Dreamfarm Chopula - Super-Flexible Chpping Sit Up Spatula - Safe for Non-Sick (Green)
- Dreamfarm Chopula - Super Flexible Chopping Sit Up Spatula - Safe for Non-Stick (Blue)
- Dreamfarm Savel - Flexible Food Saver for Wedges, Halves and Wedge-Outs (Multi Color)
- Dreamfarm Clongs 12-Inch - Click-Lock Sit Up Tongs with Silicone Heads (Red)
- Dreamfarm Set of the Best - Essential Kitchen Tool Collection - Includes Spadle, Holey Spadle, Chopula, Supoon and Mini Supoon (Assorted Colors)
- Dreamfarm Holey Spadle - Slotted Spoon That Turns Into a Straining Ladle and Pasta Spaghetti Server (Red)
- Dreamfarm Clongs 9-Inch - Click-Lock Sit Up Tongs with Silicone Heads (Red)
- Dreamfarm DFSU2706 Mini Supoon Silicone Scraping Spoon, 1 Teaspoon, Color Varies
- Dreamfarm Supoon - Silicone Sit Up Scraping Spoon with Measuring Lines (Red)
- Dreamfarm Supoon - Silicone Sit Up Scraping Spoon with Measuring Lines (Purple)
- Dreamfarm Supoon - Silicone Sit Up Scraping Spoon with Measuring Lines (Black)
- Dreamfarm Mini Supoon - Silicone Jar Scraping Spoon, 1 Teaspoon (Black)
- Dreamfarm Supoon - Silicone Sit Up Scraping Spoon with Measuring Lines (Green)
- Dreamfarm Supoon - Silicone Sit Up Scraping Spoon with Measuring Lines (Orange)
- Dreamfarm Supoon - Silicone Sit Up Scraping Spoon with Measuring Lines (Blue) (DFSU2676)
- Dreamfarm Supoon - Silicone Sit Up Scraping Spoon with Measuring Lines (Yellow)
*If this is not the "Silicone Jar Scraping Spoon" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Mar 21, 2023 16:18 +08.