The definitive, home cooking recipe collection from one of the most respected and beloved culinary cultures
Japan: The Cookbook has more than 400 sumptuous recipes by acclaimed food writer Nancy Singleton Hachisu. The iconic and regional traditions of Japan are organized by course and contain insightful notes alongside the recipes. The dishes - soups, noodles, rices, pickles, one-pots, sweets, and vegetables - are simple and elegant.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Robata: Japanese Home Grilling
- Chicken and Charcoal: Yakitori, Yardbird, Hong Kong
- Tokyo New Wave: 31 Chefs Defining Japan's Next Generation, with Recipes
- Preserving the Japanese Way: Traditions of Salting, Fermenting, and Pickling for the Modern Kitchen
- Japanese Farm Food
- The Noma Guide to Fermentation: Including koji, kombuchas, shoyus, misos, vinegars, garums, lacto-ferments, and black fruits and vegetables (Foundations of Flavor)
- China: The Cookbook
- Korean BBQ: Master Your Grill in Seven Sauces
- Japanese Cooking: A Simple Art
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Japan: The Cookbook" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.