Ultimate Party Travel Guide
What Are You Waiting For?
Looking for a guidebook that isn't full of tired, lame, or even BS travel information? 101 Places to Get Fucked Up Before You Die brings together the most irreverent and legit accounts of drinking, nightlife and travel culture around the world. Part guide, part social commentary, part party invitation, 101 Places gives you all the info and inspiration you'll need to:
* Blowout one (or several) of the year's biggest festivals
* MacGyver your way into underground clubs and backcountry raves
* Throw down with people from the Himalayas to the salt flats to Antarctica
* Travel in every conceivable style―from baller to dirtbag―to some of the most epic spots on earth
Do you really know where to go out in San Francisco or Tel Aviv? How about preparing for Burning Man or Oktoberfest? The award-winning journalists and photographers at Matador Network let you know what's up at each spot, whether it's drug policies, how to keep safe, special options for LGBT travelers, or simply where to find the kind of music you like to dance to. No matter if you want to rage at Ibiza or just chill on some dunes smoking shisha, 101 Places has something for you.
So, hop a flight, raise a glass, and join us as we breach security, ride ill-recommended ferries, and hike miles into the wilderness all in search of the parties and places going off right now.
- St Martin s Griffin
Top Reviews101 Best Party Places in the World
by S. Gates (4 out of 5 stars)
April 19, 2017
I came across this book on Amazon, and read the introduction in the "look inside" preview. Despite the title, it's about find finding the best party in each of the cities. It also has a section about annual parties or events such as Burning Man. I gave it 4 stars, it accomplishes what it sets out to do; however because the book was written by several authors, each may have their own interpretation of what the best party is.
by Haydee (5 out of 5 stars)
March 4, 2019
Great book. Bought as gift. Not cheesy, great quality!
Got to read this
by Keith Banister (5 out of 5 stars)
August 24, 2018
What a riot!!! Funny
21st birthday gift
by A Fleury (5 out of 5 stars)
September 17, 2019
Gave as a gift and it was a real hit!
This book is awesome for anyone that loves to travel
by Patrocinio Salas (4 out of 5 stars)
August 7, 2017
I plan on doing all of these. This book is awesome for anyone that loves to travel.
by Patrick A Springer (5 out of 5 stars)
June 7, 2018
The book arrived on time and directly as described in the description! Absolutely no problems!
by Cyndi Lou Who (5 out of 5 stars)
June 18, 2017
Bought as gift for my boss, he liked it! lol ;)
by Traci B. (5 out of 5 stars)
February 5, 2018
This was purchased as a gift for my oldest son, he got a kick out of it.
by Jenna (5 out of 5 stars)
May 31, 2017
Awesome book. My friend loved it and it's now on his coffee table
by Ricardo (5 out of 5 stars)
June 6, 2014
cool book with short excerpts on different places throughout the world. A real page turner if you like to travel!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- How to Archer: The Ultimate Guide to Espionage and Style and Women and Also Cocktails Ever Written
- The Art of Manliness: Classic Skills and Manners for the Modern Man
- Diseases Caused by Masturbation
- Gangsta Rap Coloring Book
- Made by Dad: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff
- 100 Deadly Skills: The SEAL Operative's Guide to Eluding Pursuers, Evading Capture, and Surviving Any Dangerous Situation
- A Practical Guide to Racism
- Faking It: How to Seem Like a Better Person Without Actually ImprovingYourself
- Man Up!: 367 Classic Skills for the Modern Guy
- 101 Places to Have Sex Before You Die
*If this is not the "Ultimate Party Travel Guide" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 24, 2021 05:29 +08.