Aroma 3-in-1 Grillet
Product DescriptionIt's a grill. It's a slow cooker. It's a food steamer. It's the Grillet! And it's all these and so much more! The Aroma Grillet3-in-1 Indoor Grillet is the hero of home cooking. Sizzling steaks. One-pot wonders. Healthy steamed meals. Prepare all this and more with the turn of a knob. Aroma takes the "cook" out of home cooking - turning kitchen time into your time! Help the kids with homework, get creative at play time or pick up that novel you've been waiting to dive into. All while delivering hot, hearty and healthy meals the entire family will love. Bring outdoor flavors in with its ridged grill surface which achieves great grilled flavor inside your kitchen. The deep cooking pot with tempered glass lid is perfect for simmering or slow cooking pot roast, chili, fondue, soups and more! Or choose an even healthier cooking option and steam meat and vegetables on the raised grill surface. The removable temperature control probe sets up to 450F, heating quickly and evenly thanks to the cast aluminum cooking pot. And when the cooking is done, the nonstick cooking pot, cool-touch housing and tempered glass lid all remove for easy cleanup in the dishwasher. BPA free
- 3 in 1 cooking pot: This portable indoor grill combines a grill, steamer and slow cooker to bring you a versatile cooking pot that will take the effort out of preparing delicious meals. It produces a deep grilled flavor in every weather right on your kitchen counter without worrying about lengthy cleanups
- Covered grilling: The glass lid allows you to watch the cooking process, but keeps everything inside for easy cleanup. No more worries about the mess that can be caused while grilling in the kitchen! All cooking surfaces are dishwasher safe so you can spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying the food you love
- Versatile & multi-purpose: our electric grilling pot allows you to adjust the temperature from 300° to 450° F giving you the freedom make hearty soups, grill meats and veggies, slow cook pot roast and so much more maintaining a consistent temperature while the tempered glass lid prevents splashes
- Spacious & portable: we designed this small electric pot with a 3 quart aluminum pot that ensures even heat distribution. It measures in at 15. 9" X 14. 2" X 7. 6" Giving you the freedom to cook anything ranging from stews to steaks and more.
- Thoughtfully designed: thanks to the non-stick grill, you never have to worry about your meats sticking while still getting that deep and flavorful grilled flavor. The raised grill surface allows the fat to drip away making it the ideal choice for seasoned and novice chefs that want to make delicious and healthy meals
Top ReviewsThe Last Pan You'll Ever Need!
by Jon L. (5 out of 5 stars)
June 7, 2015
I read all the glowing reviews of this pan. How could anything be that good. Well, I'm here to attest that it is just that good at what it does, which is to cook almost anything perfectly. I'm staying in a hotel, out of town on business and got tired of take out food quickly. I happened upon this pan on Amazon and bought one of the "used like new" models for 24.00. Well it wasn't "like new" but it was new. Brand new in the package never opened new. I actually thought if it had been lightly used it would already be seasoned and save me the trouble. I had some carrots and some packets of olive oil that were left over from a take out sub sandwich. In the pan they went. Four minutes later I was snacking on the most perfectly grilled sweetest baby carrots you could imagine. Next I got a ribeye, some mushrooms and a Vidalia onion. Three minutes on each side and the steak was medium rare with awesome grill marks that looked like it came off of a flame grill. The onions were lightly browned and the mushrooms were perfect. No smoke in the room and cleaning this pan was a simple wipe out with a damp cloth. Unbelievable! I'm going to do a pork roast next. I'll keep you informed.
The pan could be a little heavier, it's cast aluminum but that's why it heats so quickly and evenly. The plastic frame is a bit thin but this thing is 30.00, not 90 or more like the big boys. It's 3-1/2 quarts which is more than enough room for a five pound pot roast or a pot of beef stew to feed a family of five, no problem. Get one! You won't be disappointed.
Well, I bought another one for my friend who lives alone and hasn't been eating very healthy meals because cooking and cleanup is too much trouble. Hah! Not when one pan cooks all things perfectly and wipes clean. Add a Chinette paper plate and you're done.
If You Only Have Room for One Thing to Cook With...
by P. Hentges (5 out of 5 stars)
December 21, 2017
I recently rented a small apartment, actually a garret - no joke - with no kitchen amenities whatsoever. I bought an old 7 ft. long desk with 4 drawers from a thrift store for $20 - and suddenly I had me a 7 foot kitchen counter and 4 little cabinets. Bought a nice (bigger than the usual) apartment refrigerator and an electric tea kettle from good old Amazon for about $150 and $25 respectively, plus a used 1000 watt microwave for $25. I started looking at electric grills and crock pots and saw this little beauty, and thought that a slow cooker/grill combo would be a great idea.
Boy was I right! Having only a bathroom sink to wash things in, the wipe clean surface was an unexpected bonus. I ended up grilling hundreds of burgers and pork chops and steaks and shrimp in this, steamed fresh vegetables, made stews, and cooked scrambled eggs and omelets as well. The surface heats quickly and evenly, and as I mentioned wipes clean with a couple of paper towels. This single appliance did the work of a crock pot, an electric griddle, and a hot plate, while taking up no more space than any one of those. Best of all, I even figured out how to bake brownies with it! They did have a strange contour on the bottom, but they were as moist and delicious as any I've ever eaten.
I'm not much of a cook, but I managed to eat well without too much effort for a year, thanks to this little beauty.
by Msun (5 out of 5 stars)
November 13, 2016
It works well for Chinese hot pot!
by Kina (5 out of 5 stars)
October 2, 2015
Yum! Plugged it in and made some sukiyaki that same time it arrived. Works perfectly.
Invent your own recipes and read instructions and advice and tips on temperature control use.
by Ruth from Minnesota (5 out of 5 stars)
December 29, 2017
Pros: More versatile than I thought. I made my first Asian style hot pot meal and loved it. Then used it for sautéing veggies and aromatics with basil and spices. Enjoyed homemade onion soup. Meals made with cabbage and also various nutrient rich greens. Fried chicken with a little oil but needs attention during frying and much care. Bake/oven roasted might still better. Soups to numerous to mention. Have many more uses in mind. Used it to reheat various meals. Use bambo utensils. Stir fry works in spite of ridges on bottom. I am single and can prepare enough volume in it for two or even four meals. Saves on large electric oven useage. Quicker than crock pot. Quicker than my electric coil cooktop.
Hopefully it draws less electric currant.
Can get frying/sautéing done with little oil. Very easy to wipe clean with soft cloth.
I found no problems with adjusting the temperature controller. Read the manual and users tips.
Cons: I cannot manage eggs in it. Maybe someone else knows a trick. I still like my cast iron for potatoes.
Neutral: don't know if it will hold enough food for four hungry adults. The user must determine this for themselves.
I have been using this pot a lot and will continue to do so.
Best $25 I have ever spent
by Safiyyah Ballard (5 out of 5 stars)
June 19, 2016
Love it. Easy to clean, puts beautiful grill marks on everything. Perfect for (illegal) hotel cooking. I have been living in a hotel for 6 weeks for work. Tenderloin, chicken breast, chicken adobo, chili, rice, soup, eggs (with grill marks), sausage. I wish it had a smooth bottom I, but this thing is quite versatile.
so it's just perfect for hotpot
by Wang Zhenlan (5 out of 5 stars)
February 28, 2015
It arrived on time and I successfully had my hotpot party with my friends! The design of this pot combines the oven and pot itself, so it's just perfect for hotpot! I haven't cooked anything else by it so can't judge that much. Oh another thing is that it doesn't cook very quick so that you need to wait a while until it warms up.
Bought it for Hot Pot, and it rocked so far! =)
by Key DePonte (5 out of 5 stars)
June 28, 2017
Purchased this item for about 30 bucks and for the price it does exactly as I needed.
I purchased this item to do a hot pot at home with a Thai Tom Yum, Seafood soup with fish, crab, and shrimp.
Item came well packed just set the temp and plug it in.
My only complaint is that the bottom of the cooking bowl surface is only for a grill so if you do soup or sauces in this scooping it out is a problem and you end up dragging it across the thick teeth if you are not careful which I assume is scratching the bottom surface of the cooker.
But for the price, this was an awesome purchase and I will try to cook as much as I can in it to see how durable it really is.
Very uneven heating, constantly shutting off and cooling down, then turning on and heating.
by AKN (1 out of 5 stars)
July 20, 2016
At first I liked this a lot. It is very fast to get hot. It puts grill marks on meat. The reason I only gave it 2 stars is becauase the grill heat is very uneven with some areas cool and some hot.
While cooking it continually turns itself off and on as it struggles to maintain a consistent temperature and when it is off it cools down so much the meat stops cooking completely. This can be for several minutes with the meat sitting there, just not cooking.
Then it will come on and the meat starts to sizzle and cook again.
Don't think you can do anything other than cook meat in this thing and even bacon does not work in this. The bacon stays uncooked where it does not touch the pan between the high peaks of the grill, but it burns where it does touch the ridges.
The lid is nice and it is easy to clean but it is really junk as far as cooking ability and versatility. Look elsewhere for a good grill.
Faulty wiring/ Defective
by M (1 out of 5 stars)
August 14, 2017
The area where you connect the plug to the cooker sparked and caught on fire upon first use, very lucky no one was hurt.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Wang Zhihe Pure Sesame Paste + Free one NineChef Spoon (2 Bottle)
- Nesco, Black, ES-08, Electric Skillet, 8 inch, 800 watts
- Little Sheep Hot Pot Soup Base (Plain), 130-Grams (Pack of 5)
- 3M 8511 Respirator, N95, Cool Flow Valve (10-Pack)
- Shabu shabu Hot Pot Strainer Scoops, 6 pieces
- Dezin Electric Hot Pot Upgraded, Non-Stick Sauté Pan, Rapid Noodles Cooker, 1.5L Mini Pot for Steak, Egg, Fried Rice, Ramen, Oatmeal, Soup with Temperature Control, Beige (Egg Rack Included)
- Nongshim Shin Ramyun Noodle Soup, Gourmet Spicy, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 20)
- Little Sheep Hot Pot Soup Base With Dipping Sauce And 2 pcs Strianer ladleCombo Set (Clear Broth & Spicy Pack of 4)
- Nishiki Medium Grain Rice, 80 Ounce
- Aroma Housewares ARC-6106 Aroma Professional 6 Cups Uncooked Rice, Slow Cooker, Food Steamer, MultiCooker, Champagne
*If this is not the "Aroma 3-in-1 Grillet" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Apr 9, 2020 19:23 PST.