Stanley 92-809 MaxDrive 60-Piece 1/4 and 3/8-inch Standard and Metric Socket Set With Case
Product DescriptionThe Stanley 92-809 Socket Set includes 60 tools that are designed to meet or exceed ANSI standards for sockets and ratchets. This set comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
What's in the Box
24 1/4-inch sockets, 19 3/8-inch sockets, 1 3/8-inch pear head ratchet arm, 1 1/4-inch socket driver handle, 1 3/8- to 1/4-inch adapter, 1 3/8-inch extension bar, 1 1/4-inch drive specialty bit holder, 10 specialty bits, blow molded case, and color graphic labels.
Versatile, durable, and designed to accomplish tasks efficiently.
Designed to meet high standards for quality and performance. See a video for Stanley Tool Sets.
About Stanley Sockets
Stanley sockets feature the proprietary Max-Drive design, a unique radius corner design which provides 15 percent more torque, making it easy to tighten fasteners and simplifies the turning of rounded corners. This technology helps reduce fastener wear without contact on the outer 5 percent of the fastener, so fasteners last longer. This helps reduce slipping on frozen or rusted fasteners. Stanley sockets are manufactured worldwide with high alloy steel and heat treated for performance.
- 60-piece socket set meets or exceeds ANSI standards for sockets and ratchets
- Max-drive design provides 15 percent more torque
- Constructed of high-alloy steel and heat treated for increased performance
- Stored in durable blow-molded case
- Includes limited lifetime warranty
- 24, 1/4" MaxDrive Sockets
- 19, 3/8" MaxDrive Sockets
- 1, 3/8" Pear Head Ratchet Arm
- 1, 1/4" Socket Driver Handle
- 1, 3/8" Spark Plug Socket, 5/8"
- 1, 3/8" to 1/4" Adapter
- 1, 3/8" Extension bar, 3"
- 1, 3/8" Extension bar, 6"
- 1, 1/4" Drive Specialty Bit Holder
- 10, Specialty bits
- Blow Molded Case
- Color Graphic Labels
*If this is not the "Stanley 92-809 MaxDrive 60-Piece 1/4 and 3/8-inch Standard and Metric Socket Set With Case" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 27, 2020 17:27 PST.