Product DescriptionThe Original Whiskey Stones. In 2007, Teroforma re-engineered a centuries' old Scandinavian tradition of using cold stones to cool stove-hot liquids by creating a new way to chill your favorite liquors without the diluting effects of ice. Teroforma's thorough process focused on creating a closed-loop sustainable production process for materials in the USA. Through this, Teroforma partnered with the oldest soapstone mill in Vermont to help provide a consistent, quality product that they could be proud of. Out of this, Whisky Stones were born, and an industry revolution soon followed. Today, you can find hundreds of suppliers for Whiskey Stones, but nobody follows the meticulous attention to detail, quality of materials, and domestic manufacturing process that Teroforma is proud of. Each stone is handcrafted from the finest soapstone materials in the US, so you don't have to worry about your glassware getting scratched due to inferior craftsmanship or materials. Never heard of a whiskey stone or rock? Well it's simple, whiskey chilling rocks are designed to function just like ice but without the unwanted dilution effect that you normally get. Simply place in the freezer for at least 4 hours prior to use, drop in your dram, and enjoy. When done, wash and repeat. Make any whiskey, scotch, or bourbon lover happy on their birthday, Father's Day, or Christmas with the gift of The Original Whiskey Stones from Teroforma.
- THE ORIGINAL WHISKY STONES - Teroforma saw the need to fix the issue of melted ice ruining your favorite pour of liquor. To address this, they crafted the first whiskey stones out of soapstone, so you could truly enjoy your whiskey or scotch "on the rocks".
- NO DILUTION - If you enjoy your favorite alcohol gently chilled, then you know what it's like to have it get ruined by ice dilution. Worry no more! Whisky chilling rocks are designed to cool your favorite bourbon, scotch, or whiskey in 5 minutes without having to worry about losing natural flavors.
- US MADE SOAPSTONE - Using a closed-loop sustainable milling process, Teroforma has proudly kept their manufacturing right at home, in the USA. Each whisky stone is handcrafted in the oldest soapstone mill in America from the finest soapstone materials around.
- REUSABLE ICE CUBES - Ice is great for the first use, after that it just melts away. With whiskey beverage cubes you don't have to worry about your investment going away. Simply wash when not in use and air dry before placing in the freezer for 4 hours before placing in your next dram.
- WHISKY GIFT SET - Turn any whiskey lover's birthday, Father's Day, or Christmas that much better with a sophisticated bar tool. Each set comes beautifully packaged while including a handy muslin storage bag for easy storage.
Top ReviewsFalse advertising.
by LauraT324 (1 out of 5 stars)
December 14, 2013
The item I received was not what I ordered (brand was obviously a knockoff - Tremezzo - of Teroforma). False advertising. The box it came looked like someone printed the label on their home printer. I'd be embarrassed to give this as a gift and will be returning it.
Works well but manage your expectations
by Ken (4 out of 5 stars)
December 1, 2011
First off these stones are not ice cubes! They feel cold in your hand and in the glass but the whiskey will not feel cold on your tongue. Instead, they cut the "burn" you get from drinking warm whiskey. Surprisingly (to me, at least) this really does bring out a lot of flavors that you may not have tasted before. I have used these with both Maker's 46 and Jim Beam Devil's Cut and they go well with both.
Something I noticed is that I tend to swirl the whiskey in the glass prior to each sip - don't do this! The last few sips will be somewhat "chalky" because the stones will tap against each other and the glass and because they are so soft, they grind a bit and leave behind a powder. No flavor differences, just slight texture.
I highly recommend these if you or someone you know even occasionally drinks whiskey neat, and likes fun things to try every now and then.
by Kemisha (5 out of 5 stars)
June 10, 2013
I got these as a gift for an attorney who helped me with a case.While he was coachig me in how to better serve my client, he offered me a hot cocktail. I can only drink liquor cold. He laughed and said "I don't have ice." He had a mini frige in his office so I got him these for people like me. When I presented them to him, he laughed again and congratulated me on my dismissal.
Worked great. Just not for me.
by Mr. Myers (2 out of 5 stars)
November 5, 2013
I thought I would really like these but it turns out that I like my scotch a lot better once my ice melts a little bit. Never really thought about it before I ordered these but it is truly a matter of personal opinion. As for function they do exactly what they are supposed to do! Chill your whisky without watering it down at all! Oh well, I guess I'll stick to ice.
by Kt Jo (5 out of 5 stars)
January 1, 2014
Great present for my husband who is becoming somewhat of a whisky connoisseur. The gentleman's review really helped me in purchasing. They are not like ice cubes and will not cool the whisky down like ice cubes would. It is only meant to cool it and bring out all of the flavors. I would purchase this again and definitely recommend it!
by Studley (5 out of 5 stars)
April 13, 2011
I bought these as a gift for my boyfriend who is a big Bourbon and Whiskey drinker. He absolutely loves them and thinks they are the neatest things in the world. Opening them on Christmas he was rather confused, and goes "what are they" so I explained them to him and he was so ecstatic. He uses them every time he is home and drinking, and even brought them on our cruise with us. It is a great gift for the Bourbon and Whiskey drinker in your life.
Perfect stocking stuffer for a man
by Sarah N. (5 out of 5 stars)
April 4, 2014
Bought these as a stocking stuffer for my husband. He loves them and reports that he is impressed at how long they stay cold. He loves that they don't water down his drinks. Only drawback is, they can be quite heavy as they slosh back when you are taking the last sip.
Keeps your drinks cold without diluting them.
by C. Rein (4 out of 5 stars)
October 11, 2016
Bought these for my boyfriend a while back. Whiskey is one of his drinks of choice. He likes them a lot and it's a great way to keep drinks chilled without diluting them with melting ice.
by JP (5 out of 5 stars)
January 27, 2013
good price and fast shipping. keeps your drink cool. someone c/o they do not keep their drink ice cold. well this is correct they wont keep your drink ice cold if you want your drink ice cold use ice. this being said if you just want to keep your bourbon or scotch cool while you relax and enjoy it these do the job just fine.
by B. Gentry (5 out of 5 stars)
August 31, 2012
Doesn't dilute the whiskey or chill it beyond the point of no return. These stones work subtly but it's enough to bring out the flavor. Gave this to a friend as a gift and it was an instant conversation piece. My only concern would be if the stones leech anything into the whiskey.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Norlan Whisky Glass, Set of 2
- W&P MAS-GINKIT Homemade Gin Kit, Make Your Own Kit, Botanical Blend and Juniper Berries, Home Kit, Kitchen Essentials
- GLENCAIRN Crystal Whiskey Glass, Set of 2
- Kollea Stainless Steel Pack of 8 Reusable Ice Cubes Chilling Stones with Tongs & Freezer Storage Tray for Whiskey Wine
- Balls of Steel - Whiskey Drink Coolers
- Teroforma Original Wine Twirls - Wine Chillers (Set of 4)
- Original Whisky Stones BLACK By Teroforma - Handcrafted Polished Soapstone Beverage Chilling Cubes (Set of 9)
- Original Whisky Stones MAX By Teroforma - Handcrafted Natural Large Soapstone Beverage Chilling Cubes (Set of 2)
*If this is not the "Whisky Stones" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Aug 9, 2022 20:44 +08.