Apostrophe Orange Peeler
Product DescriptionGCH02 Features: -Made of two parts welded together. -Solid hemisphere and the other part hollow. Product Type: -Peeler. Finish: -Stainless Steel. Base Material: -Stainless steel. Operation: -Manual. Food Compatibility: -Fruit. Item Type: -Handheld. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -2.25". Overall Width - Side to Side: -1". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -1". Overall Product Weight: -1 lbs.
- Contemporary orange peeler
- Designed by LPWK and Gabriele Chiave
- It's unique angle ploughs through
- The apostrophe shape makes it a decorative kitchen tool
- Constructed of stainless steel
Top ReviewsSurprisingly useful!
by Tracey W. Larvenz (5 out of 5 stars)
February 23, 2015
I'll admit, I picked this up as a gift for my wife who is somewhat obsessed with Alessi. Seeing it online, I appreciated the design and aesthetics, and thought it would be a pretty piece to add to our collection. But it turns out to be useful! It's surprisingly more useful than a knife and it's extremely convenient to peel whatever citrus you're eating at the time. It's a little more sanitary than plunging your thumb into an orange or clementine peel to get it started.
Works great, looks great, and ain't plastic; but, it is expensive for what it is.
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
December 15, 2018
Works great, looks great, and ain't plastic; but, it is expensive for what it is. Should be made available in shinny stainless please.....
by DP (5 out of 5 stars)
February 21, 2017
Love this gadget! It makes peeling citrus fruit a breeze! The size is small, but it fits perfectly in the palm of my hand! Best citrus peeler I have ever owned!
And a great little citrus peeler
by Tim Brosnan (5 out of 5 stars)
July 25, 2015
A work of art! And a great little citrus peeler, too.
Super! Ultra super
by Beatriz Mizrahi (5 out of 5 stars)
June 24, 2015
Super! Ultra super! the most useful and beautiful litle thing I ever have in my kitchen! It is a jewel. If you
love like me to eat oranges!
by Funn Jenn (5 out of 5 stars)
May 29, 2013
This is a little piece of functional art. Every time we use it we get questions and end up buying another one to give it as a gift. It works better than any peeler we have tried and it is just darn cute.
The dichotomy of functional art
by John J Kidwell (5 out of 5 stars)
June 24, 2013
Just kidding, I'm not going to get that deep. Its a beautifully simple and effortless way to peel an orange. Even my children use it with ease.
Works fine, good to impress
by Rodrigo A. Tena (4 out of 5 stars)
July 1, 2014
Excellent quality, too small for big hands,
by Amalia Castro (5 out of 5 stars)
June 19, 2014
I was getting it for a gift since i love mine, it is simple, beautiful, and incredibly useful. Also easy to put away, not bulky
love these orange peelers
by Kiersten T. Pfuehler (5 out of 5 stars)
January 16, 2017
love these orange peelers!!! like a little piece of fabulous functional art!!!
received today - even though delivery said yesterday - but GOT THEM!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Alessi A Tempo Dish Drainer & Tray, White
- Alessi"eatit" Risotto Serving Spoon in 18/10 Stainless Steel Mirror Polished, Silver
- Alessi"Dear Charlie" Banana Holder in Chrome-Plated Zamak, Silver
- Alessi Mediterraneo Salad Set
- Alessi AMMI01CUS4, Set 4 Biglove Ice Cream Spoons, Set Of 4, Silver
- Milk Street Fast and Slow: Instant Pot Cooking at the Speed You Need
- Alessi"Antechinus" Cheese Knife in Steel Aisi 420 Mirror Polished, Silver
- Alessi PG02 Blip Spoon Holder, Silver
- Alessi PSJS Juicy Salif Citrus Squeezer
- Alessi"Todo" Giant Cheese And Nutmeg Grater in Steel And Wood, Silver
*If this is not the "Apostrophe Orange Peeler" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 22, 2020 05:15 PST.