Product DescriptionDrinkwel is the 1st daily multivitamin created specifically for healthy people who drink. Its ingredients replenish nutrients, support healthy liver function, help process alcohol induced toxins, and more.*
How Drinkwel Works:
- Includes Organic Milk Thistle, Organic Reishi Mushroom, Artichoke Leaf, and other botanicals to support liver health.*
- Includes Amino acids such as N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) to help process alcohol induced toxins.*
- Includes Superfruits such as Acerola, Schisandra, Goji, and Acai that help neutralize free radicals.*
- Includes a full Vitamin B-Complex to aid metabolism and maintain energy.*
- Includes Vitamin C to support immune system function.*
Our 30-ingredient multivitamin was created by two UC Berkeley graduates who couldn\'t find the comprehensive formula they were looking for. Along the way, they hired two different doctors - a Ph.D in Biomedical Science and a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine - to help them create the best formula possible.
Loaded with antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and our proprietary Superfruits & Botanicals Blend, this is NOT your typical multivitamin.
Please feel free to contact us if we can be of assistance in any way.
- THE ORIGINAL RECOVERY MULTIVITAMIN - Drinkwel is the world's first daily multivitamin created specifically for healthy people who drink alcohol. Since 2010, our goal has been to provide the most comprehensive product on the market to replenish nutrients, support liver health, and process alcohol induced toxins. Feel better during your morning recovery. More than just some fly by night hangover cure!
- RESTORE KEY NUTRIENTS DEPLETED BY DRINKING - Alcohol is a diuretic and depletes the body of valuable vitamins and minerals. Our formula helps to replenish several important vitamins and minerals that may become deficient with continued alcohol consumption such as Vitamin C, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Copper, Magnesium and Selenium.
- LIVER CLEANSE & DETOX - Alcohol puts extra pressure on the liver, one of the body’s most important organs responsible for blood detox and purification. Our multivitamin includes essential amino acids N-Acetyl Cysteine and Taurine to assist the body metabolize alcohol-induced toxins, while Milk Thistle and Artichoke support healthy liver function, protecting the hepatocytes to promote healthy detox.
- ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS FOR LIVER SUPPORT - Our perfectly balanced formula contains Green Tea to support liver health plus Schisandra which has lignans that protect the liver by scavenging free radicals. Additionally, Bupleurum, also known as Chinese Thoroughwax, is known for its ability to protect the liver and is anti-inflammatory. Finally, Zinc, an essential trace element is both an immune booster and enhances the body's natural immune system response.
- FORMULATED BY DOCTORS - Created by two Berekeley graduates and formulated by a PhD in Biomedical Science and a Naturopathic Physician. Proudly featured on the Today Show, Complex, NY Mag, MSN, Men's Vogue, G4TV, UrbanDaddy and many more.
Top ReviewsHoly Moly this works...
by Sue J. (5 out of 5 stars)
May 15, 2017
Went through my 20's, 30's and 40's pretty much hangover free to minimal recovery time. In my 50's now (female) and I realize I am not only losing the next morning due to hangovers, but most of next day, sometimes longer. I have now tried Drinkwel during 4 vacations, and this stuff WORKS, I cannot believe how well. I take 3 pills before going out, 3 more before going to bed (do not skip these) and also 3 more during first wake up bathroom break. I recently went to St. Louis to see the Cards play, started drinking on the plane, then lunch, then on to Ballpark Village, then at the game, well you get the picture. By 9am the next day I was up, dressed and walking to the casino!!!! Yeah sure, most people will tell you not to drink, but if you're like me and you wanna drink during vacation,,,,,try this stuff.
I thought these were a joke.
by KC (5 out of 5 stars)
September 7, 2017
I thought "there's no way some pills can prevent a hangover. what a scam......that I'm going to try anyways."
I'm only 24 and when I was younger I never got hangovers, but now they're death. "Spend all day in bed in the dark" kind of hangovers. I take 3 of these before drinking (like it says) and 3 before bed and what the actual f***.... they legit work. I wake up the next morning feeling like I didn't. even. drink. I took them for a solid 4 days straight when I was on vacation for an engagement party and they didn't fail me once.
A good product
by J.E.O (5 out of 5 stars)
February 13, 2017
OK, this review took a while because I (and a friend) did multiple tests with this. Bottom line - it does work. I still wake up tired and "beat", but there wasn't the usual headache and no (hangover) nausea. It is not a cure-all, and you wont be launching out of bed ready to tackle the world, with that said, it made the next morning wake up a lot more tolerable.
The days of going out with friends and drinking like a fish until the wee hours of the morning ...
by Kindle Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
September 20, 2016
Well, it happened. They said it was going to eventually and boy were they right. The days of going out with friends and drinking like a fish until the wee hours of the morning with only a slight headache to show for it are officially over. Prior to using this product, what used to only be a brief inconvenience the morning after a night on the town had turned into a full blown, category 5, day-ruining hangover. After one or two of those miserable hardships I decided to scour the web for a potential remedy and thankfully found Drinkwel. Once I started taking these bad boys my morning experience returned to that of my younger years. Needless to say, I highly recommend this product.
Works pretty well
by Lindsay (5 out of 5 stars)
June 2, 2018
Clearly these aren't going to complete prevent a hangover but they do work wonders. I tend to feel a bit foggy the next day even just having four drinks (I'm a 160 pound woman with a decent amount of muscle by the way). Taking these makes me wake up feeling great. Took them throughout the weekend after having drank a lot more. I did not wake up feeling great, but after some hydration and coffee I was almost fully functional. As noted they do make your urine fluorescent. I find that I can get away with taking just two pills before drinking and before bed.
Overall Best Hangover Pill
by PT (5 out of 5 stars)
February 12, 2019
I've tried about 5 different hangover pills from Amazon and this is the best one.
Uses dyhydromyricetin in combination with NACL. DHM may actually reverse the effects of alcohol. But I found taking DHM alone to not be enough.
The combination of ingredients in Drinkwel is enough to reduce a variety of hangover symptoms, not just one.
The other pro is that the pills store well. Other brands I found to go bad very quickly.
Lastly, it's easy on the stomach compared to other pills.
The price is pretty high and you need to be sure to take a commensurate amount to how much you drink.
In conclusion, I found that it really isn't so easy to make a hangover pill. You need to do more than just contact a lab , slap a label on it, and list it on Amazon . There's a lot of trial and error that goes into it, judging on how much worse some of the other options are. That's why I recommend Drinkwel, because you can tell the FBA seller actually took a bit of effort into their formula.
Thank goodness for these supplements.
by Sierra L. (5 out of 5 stars)
January 18, 2018
Let me paint the picture for you: 30 days in Japan, parties in Tokyo from 6pm-7am, fantastic dollar to yen exchange rate = loads and loads of drinks. These vitamins saved my life. I made sure I took a couple with me while I was out, and took two before I left. Then if I remembered, I took two before I went to sleep. I should have been laying in bed in agony, but instead, I was out walking for miles around Japan taking photos and eating sushi. Take it as directed, and you will be a-okay. The price may seem high, but we all know how it feels to be hungover. A few dollars for feeling good is totally worth it.
by Kevin M. (1 out of 5 stars)
September 23, 2018
I had high hopes for this product because I'm a big weekend drinker, and, well... hangovers when you're nearing 30 can get out of hand. So I gave this product a shot based on all of the raving reviews... So I took three of them down with a glass of water before bed after a decent bender. Unfortunately I woke up with a swollen lip (but very reduced hangover none the less) which was likely an allergic reaction to the product. I am not really allergy prone, nor did I eat anything out of the ordinary that could have caused such a thing to happen. Won't be using it again. Back to my advil/water routine!
Fruit of the Gods meets it's perfect partner!
by Sancerre lover found the fountain of youth! (5 out of 5 stars)
August 1, 2017
I read about Drinkwel in a magazine and thought it was too good to be true, but I don't want to give up my love of white wine so why not try it?
I genuinely feel much better since I have been regularly taking this vitamin. During my annual physical I inquired with my MD about the ingredients and her response was "cheers!". I also went to the local vitamin shop and asked about liver support and they recommended DrinkWel, I left with a smile knowing that I am taking care of myself. I have referred this product to multiple friends and colleagues and they too all rave about the overall better feeling. Glad that someone realized that the fruit of the Gods isn't going away and provided the help we need to live long ad healthy while enjoying it!
Parents of young children: this helps
by MS (4 out of 5 stars)
April 13, 2018
Now that I'm a mom in her 30's with 2 toddlers, a bender for me is 3 glasses of wine on a Friday. There is nothing more unforgiving than toddlers when you have a hangover. They don't care, they still wake up at 6am wanting you to play. Drinkwel does help if you stop drinking with enough time before bed and take 3 caps with some water, pedialyte or similar. I don't take it everyday, and like I said, I'm pretty lame now that I have kids and haven't tried it after drinking a ton. But for those nights when I have indulged and take it after, I feel better the next morning. Warning though: it will make your pee smell like asparagus, but it's probably worth it. -Jen (Mark's wife)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Drinkwel Premium Hangover Multivitamin Supplement - 30 Capsules - Morning Recovery, Liver Cleanse, Detox, Immune Support- Milk Thistle, N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), Vitamin C, Zinc, Magnesium
- Drinkwel Premium Hangover Multivitamin Supplement - Pack of 3 x 90 Capsules - Morning Recovery, Liver Cleanse, Detox, Immune Support- Milk Thistle, N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), Vitamin C, Zinc, Magnesium
*If this is not the "Multi-Vitamins For Drinkers" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 27, 2020 12:24 PST.