CamelBak Chem Bio Reservoir
Product DescriptionThe Chem Bio Reservoir 4.0 resists penetration by potentially lethal chemical and biological agents. Weighing less than nine ounces, the CBR 4.0 Reservoir is durable, flexible, and can provide taste-free fluids on demand during regular operations or while wearing protective gear, such as MOPP 4 suits and masks. Exceeding USACHPPM TG 230A military water quality standards. CamelBak's new 3-litre CBR 4.0 integrates seamlessly with the HydroLink Modular Attachment System.
- Attaches to standard protective masks
- Meets USACHPPM TG230A and TB MED 577 standards for 24-hour resistance to Sarin nerve and Mustard blister agents
- Won’t burst, even after a 10ft drop onto concrete
- HydroLink Modular Attachment System allows flexibility between components such as Big Bite Valve, Filter Adapter, or Protective Mask Adaptors
- Quick and easy filling via the extended, external screw cap fillport
Top ReviewsSolid and Reliable
by Alex M (5 out of 5 stars)
March 30, 2016
I've purchased two of these now - the first developed a large leak when the bottom seam began to break after a year of heavy use and abuse. Probably the sturdiest hydration bladder on the market, and at a price lower than many other options. Only complaint would be the heavy black rubber tube means your first sip of water on a sunny day will be a hot one.
Im very satisfied with it and its half price of milspec with ...
by A7 (5 out of 5 stars)
January 23, 2015
Well its the real deal for sure. I will say there was nothing sealing the package so it may have been taken out and put back in but I can tell it was not used. Im very satisfied with it and its half price of milspec with improved capability and still milspec. This is old stock (mine dated 2005) before camelbak added big bite valve covers so if you want one itll be another $8 but its worth it
Solid build, highly recommend.
by PETER L (5 out of 5 stars)
January 30, 2015
Chemical resistant, solid build, namebrand, and a very good price. Mounts to my Avon Protections Gas Mask flawlessly, and considering Avon's version of this water bladder is the same exact one as this, only stamped with their name and marked up a lot. Definitely recommend.
water bag made tough
by RedEdwards (5 out of 5 stars)
March 30, 2018
it fits. It keeps water in. Expensive but feels like quality
Great water bladder hiking through questionable water sources
by RADAR (5 out of 5 stars)
November 2, 2014
Very good water pack especially for hiking and camping, the chem bio is for getting the CamelBak wet and submerged in questionable water sources to hopefully prevent cross contamination of good treated water.
by Brian Kline (5 out of 5 stars)
January 4, 2017
Awesome bladder but if Amazon would get it here when its supposed too , that'd be great !
by Amazon Customer (4 out of 5 stars)
December 4, 2018
Work as expected
Perfect for when you're thirsty, and biological warfare happens to be all around you.
by Craig Murphy (5 out of 5 stars)
March 21, 2014
Built well, not a chintzy fake knock-off. Perfect for my bladder provisioned vacation bag. Interestingly, TSA always lets me through with 3L of water.
comes with m40 adapter piece!
by GM80524 (5 out of 5 stars)
October 25, 2014
This was another piece I added to my personal protext I've gear collection. Having a water source is critical in every environment. Having one in an nbc situation is even more so. Great product.
by Justin (4 out of 5 stars)
November 17, 2014
Product is what I expected.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- CamelBak Type M HydroLink Gas Mask Adapters 10 Packs
- CamelBak 90512 Conversion Kit with Hydro Lock
- Camelbak Hydrolink Foliage Bite Valve quick release Type A & M Mask adapters
- BaoFeng, BTECH BL-5L 3800mAh Li-ion Battery Pack, High Capacity Extended Battery for UV-5X3, BF-F8HP, and UV-5R Radios (BL-5 BaoFeng Battery Series)
- CamelBak Type M HydroLink Gas Mask Adapters 2 Packs
- DOT PRO 320 Full Face Respirator Mask CBRN-Filter
- Camelbak Protective Mask Adapter, Type M (Canadian C4) 90522-A
- MIRA Multi Gas Vapor Cartridge Respiratory Protection 20 Years Shelf Life CBRN NBC Grade (Mira Filter)
- UCO Candle Lantern 3.5-Inch Candles, 3-Pack, 9-Hour Beeswax
- Kappler ChemTape Chemical Resistant Tape, 60yd Length x 2" Width, Yellow (Pack of 1)
*If this is not the "CamelBak Chem Bio Reservoir" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jul 2, 2020 06:35 PST.