Product DescriptionT-Pins for pinning wigs on foam head... [Read more]
- Made from high-quality steel with nickel finish
- 2" Long * Silver
- Easy to insert and Remove from Wig Head
- Keeps Wig in Place on Head when Styling Wig
- 12 pins per package
Top ReviewsGreat Quality Great Price Great Seller!
by Peter Suslock (5 out of 5 stars)
October 20, 2012
Great multi purpose T-Pins. I've been a puppeteer for years and use life size figures that wear custom wigs - so these are an absolute essential item.
Surprisingly I have found good quality T -Pins difficult to find and was happy to see them for sale on Amazon. Great quality steel, the perfect length, and the wide, long tops make them effortless to use and find. I also use these to pin on jewelry, costumes, secure feather boas and of course holding the wigs in place while they're styled and spruced up.
The price can't be beat and the T-pins were delivered very quickly in their retail packaging and packaged and shipped with care.
The grip of holding the wig in place.
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
December 10, 2018
Love them, great for holding the wig for style.
Are great for everything.
by Emma (5 out of 5 stars)
October 22, 2019
They worked great.
by Crystal Himes (5 out of 5 stars)
September 23, 2019
Helped hold hair to foam head
Not for lace wigs
by mshumph (1 out of 5 stars)
March 12, 2018
Left big holes in my lace wig.
I will use on part of lace that I am cutting off.
Functional for Many Purposes
by Beverley B. Fifer (5 out of 5 stars)
June 24, 2019
While a T-Pin is typically used for securing a wig to a stand, they are useful in many situations. Whenever a temporary hold is needed, a T-Pin is a good answer. I use them often in craft projects.
Strong and durable
by Janelle (5 out of 5 stars)
September 3, 2019
It's very durable and has a strong hold. If you use a GEX mannequin head it's a little hard to push in but it is worth it because it holds strong.
Tpins for holding wigs on stands
by Just me. (5 out of 5 stars)
September 17, 2017
great for holding wigs on canvas wig stands
by margitta burks (5 out of 5 stars)
December 17, 2017
I would have liked shorter ones
by Amanda Mark (5 out of 5 stars)
October 18, 2018
Perfect for what I need.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- (6 Pack) Styrofoam Model Heads w/ "Stabili-Base" Design by 3rd Power - Hat Wig Foam Mannequin
- Brittny Professionals Wig Brush Combo
- 12'' Inch Styrofoam Female Wig Head Mannequins Manikin, Style, Model & Display Women's Wigs, Hats & Hairpieces Stand - by Adolfo Designs
- 15" Styrofoam Foam Mannequin Manikin Display Head Wig Hat Stand White Foams Sale
- A1 Pacific Female Styrofoam Mannequin Head, 11" L
- STUDIO LIMITED Styrofoam Mannequin Head, White Foam Wig Head Display (1 PACK)
- 12" Styrofoam Wig Head - Tall Female Foam Mannequin Wig Stand and Holder - Style, Model And Display Hair, Hats and Hairpieces - For Home, Salon and Travel - by Cantor
- A1Pacific 13" STYROFOAM FOAM MANNEQUIN head wig display hat glasses
- GOT 2B Glued Blasting Freeze Spray, 12 Ounce (Pack of 2)
- Case Pack of 1 Giell Styrofoam Foam Mannequin Wig Head Display Hat Cap
*If this is not the "T-Pins for pinning wigs on foam head" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 27, 2020 01:25 PST.