Back in the day, we hated always using toilet paper. The stuff stinks. As 4 life long friends we decided life should be better & something had to be done. That's when DUDE flushable Wipes were created out of our apartment and the DUDE movement was born. Since the first DUDE Wipes were created, the bathroom has never been the same.
- THE FUTURE IS NOW: We hated using toilet paper so we created the flushable DUDE Wipes, wet wipes specifically for cleansing your dude regions. Individually wrapped or in a 48-count dispenser, your dude parts are in good hands with DUDE Wipes.
- LARGER SIZE: DUDE Wipes are 25% larger than the average flushable wet wipes, and they're unscented, with naturally soothing aloe vera and vitamin E to protect your sensitive sides. Treat yourself, and your butt, like the king of the throne with DUDE Wipes.
- ON THE GO DEUCE: Our individually wrapped DUDE Wipes make it easy for you to stay clean down there even when you're on the road, at the bar or in the stadium. Travel Dude-style with DUDE Wipes butt wipes & keep your dude parts fresh wherever your butt is.
- SEE THE LIGHT: One day, in their Chicago apartment, the DUDES started using baby wipes instead of toilet paper and immediately saw the light. We decided to make our first product, flushable single travel packets of Dude Wipes. Butt we didn't stop there.
- DUDE PRODUCTS: Welcome to the fresh life. We make self-care products for DUDES that get the job done, from our original flushable DUDE Wipes to face & shower wipes, deodorant body powders & body sprays.
Top ReviewsNot the same....
by t_c0 (1 out of 5 stars)
June 9, 2017
I have bought Dude Wipes since I have seen their release on Shark Tank. But it appears their low-cost supplier in Mexico just wasn't cutting their profit margin requirements. I immediately noticed the difference in quality of the newest batch of DUDE WIPES. These new Dude Wipes are of much lower quality.
I guess they are following every other business out there, ncreasing profits by reducing costs. The only problem is the quality of the product suffers. I have compared these to the original dude wipe and they are thinner, smaller and tear very easily. They have also lost the great Aloe smell the original Wipes had, this new batch smells like a chemical factory.
I previously used these every day, but they no longer fit my requirements. I will not buy again.
they changed (downgraded) the wipes and they now fall apart way too easily. Won't be purchasing agai
by Amazon Customer (1 out of 5 stars)
March 9, 2017
As many others have stated, they changed (downgraded) the wipes and they now fall apart way too easily. Won't be purchasing again unfortunately.
Wipes are not nearly as good. So sad
by OceanEl (1 out of 5 stars)
February 17, 2017
Changed their formula. Wipes are not nearly as good. So sad.
"Ain't as good as they once was..."
by Lord Swig (1 out of 5 stars)
June 1, 2018
Just like all the other 1 star reviews have mentioned recently, they've changed. The original in the grey packet was the best version. They decided to cut corners and downgrade the product at the expense of quality. Either that or they got hit with some suit or something for not being fully biodegradable. Either way, the grey packet was the best and the black packet is now worse than any of the other ones you can buy on Amazon. It used to be that these were literally the best out there and at less than the competition. I bought around 10 boxes of them and loved them. After I got the most recent batch I started buying other ones that are just ok but not horrible. I wish they would return to their roots.
Not the same dude wipes as before. Gray > Black
by Mohammed (1 out of 5 stars)
July 13, 2017
Just got my new boxes today and when I cracked one open i immediately smelled the difference (of the wipe ofc). As everyone else mentioned. These are NOT the same dude wipes as before. The packaging is different and the scent is different and the quality is straight trash. I'm gonna stop ordering these. Any one know if this company intentionally wanted to downgrade? Please recommend if you know where to get the gray ones or if you have an alternative with single packaging.
Dude, this could be a lot better.
by Ken in Denver (2 out of 5 stars)
November 13, 2017
Have you ever, like Indiana Jones, checked into a 5-star hotel at the end of a hot day in the jungle solving mysteries? Like any 5-star hotel, this one has a wet washcloth waiting for you on ice at the front door. How very refreshing. Dirt and sweat is replaced with refreshing joy.
That's what Dude wipes should be, but aren't.
First, they're just too small and, dare I say, dainty. They're just... yeah. Try wiping them across your arms, hands, or forehead, and these Dude wipes just fold up into nothing and leave you feeling deeply unsatisfied. But they smell good, right? Actually, they smell approximately like nothing.
I want to like Dude Wipes. And I desperately want something like them, because like Indiana Jones, I also spend a lot of time in hot, humid climates. I'd love to reach into my satchel, past the stolen archeological artifacts I lifted and my whip for some reason, and pull out a refreshing towel. But alas, I'm picking up something that compares unfavorably to a used tissue within about 2 seconds of use.
by The Tech Guy (3 out of 5 stars)
November 7, 2015
I've used baby wipes, Mangroomer Biz Wipes and Dude Wipes, overall they all do the job but there are some key differences.
Size: Baby wipes are the largest size while both Dude Wipes and Mangroomer Biz Wipes are significantly smaller. So if your looking at maximizing the cleaning surface area Baby Wipes Win in the Size Category
Scent: Baby wipes come in scented and unscented versions, Dude wipes have a neutral fresh "linen' type smell and Mangroomer Biz Wipes have a heavy "Old Spice" type scent which is very strong. If you don't like heavy scents then Dude Wipes or Baby Wipes are the best for you.
Cost: Baby wipes come on top here. Baby wipes are larger and cheaper than either Dude Wipes or Mangroomer Wipes. Dude Wipes and Mangroomer Wipes are more than twice the price of baby wipes.
From a cost, function, value proposition baby wipes are the clear winner. Baby wipes are larger, stronger and cost less than either Dude Wipes or Mangroomer wipes but what guys wants to admit he uses baby wipes .... hence the rebranding of baby wipes as Dude Wipes. Unfortunately Dude wipes are smaller, not as strong and cost twice as much as baby wipes.
I bought them once but I would not purchase them again.
by Toby Joseph (2 out of 5 stars)
July 15, 2017
The quality of DUDE Wipes has significantly decreased. When I first ordered them, they came in individual grey packets. Those wipes were great. In subsequent orders, I started receiving wipes in individual black packets. These wipes rip easy and obviously are not the same quality as the wipes DUDE Wipes first sold.
Not sure how much longer I will be a customer.
The previous version was better.
by digital monkey (3 out of 5 stars)
July 3, 2017
This new version is smaller and less moist then the previous (previous being gray individual packet). I would not call that an improvement. Please listen to your customers or else they will go buy something else.
dont waste your money. Thin, not enough liquid, and tear apart easy
by Amazon Customer (1 out of 5 stars)
September 2, 2017
Very thing towels. If you are trying to clean your face or just one small area of your body it may be ok. Really disappointed after reading all those good reviews. I have tried different products to clean after my workout at work and have no means to take a shower. I have to use 2-3 or these little wipes, which also tear apart when using in them. They are the cheapest that I buy, but it really comes down to the same price of the others I use, and the others are more convenient and much better use. Super dry towels as well.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- DUDE Body Powder, Menthol Chill 4 Ounce Bottle Natural Deodorizers Cooling Menthol & Aloe, Talc Free Formula, Corn-Starch Based Daily Post-Shower Deodorizing Powder for Men
- DUDE Face & Body Wipes 30 Count Unscented for Sensitive Skin Infused with Refreshing Sea Salt & Soothing Aloe, Moisturizing Face Cleansing Cloths for Men, Hypoallergenic, Alcohol Free
- DUDE Wipes Flushable Wet Wipes Dispenser (3 Packs 48 Wipes), Unscented Wet Wipes with Vitamin-E & Aloe for at-Home Use, Septic and Sewer Safe
- DUDE Face & Body Wipes (30 Wipes Each) Energizing & Refreshing Scent Infused with Pro Vitamin B-5, Face Cleansing Cloths for Men, Lightly Scented, Hypoallergenic, Alcohol Free, 30 Count (Pack of 3)
- BOOTY WIPES for Women - 30 Individually Wrapped Flushable Wet Wipes for Travel, Flushable Wipes for Adults, Feminine Wipes, pH Balanced Vaginal Wipes, Vitamin E & Aloe Vera (Pink, 30 Count)
- DUDE Wipes Flushable Wipes Dispenser (6 Packs, 48 Wipes Each), Unscented Wet Wipes with Vitamin-E & Aloe for at-Home Use, Septic and Sewer Safe
- DUDE Shower Body Wipes 10 Count Wet Wipes Individually Wrapped for Travel Unscented Naturally Soothing Aloe and Hypoallergenic, Portable Travel-Sized Individual Cleansing Cloths for Men
- DUDE Shower Body Wipes (3 Packs, 8 Wipes Each) Unscented Naturally Soothing Aloe and Hypoallergenic, Portable Travel-Sized Individual Cleansing Cloths for Men
- Dude Products Wipes Flushable Wipes Dispenser, Pack of 1
- DUDE Wipes Flushable Wet Wipes Dispenser, Mint Chill, 48 Count (Pack of 3) Scented Wet Wipes with Vitamin-E, Aloe, Eucalyptus & Tea Tree Oils for at-Home Use, Septic and Sewer Safe
*If this is not the "Dude Wipes" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jul 4, 2020 17:08 PST.