Bubble Wrap Suit
Product DescriptionDude, Where's My Bubble Costume?' This party popping suit inspired by a certain cult classic movie is sure to be a hit at your next event! Need something to break the ice? How about allowing people to burst your bubbles. . . . . quite literally. The stylish ensemble includes trousers and hooded jacket and is perfect for almost any occasion.
- Dude, Where's My Bubble Costume?
- This party popping suit inspired by a certain cult classic movie is sure to be a hit at your next event!
- Need something to break the ice? How about allowing people to burst your bubbles. . . . . quite literally
- The stylish ensemble includes trousers and hooded jacket and is perfect for almost any occasion.
- One size fits most
Top ReviewsIt is NOT one size fits all!
by Brittany Stewart (3 out of 5 stars)
November 7, 2018
I ordered two of these for a Halloween party. They arrived fast which was nice, but it claims to be one size fits all and it is not. I am 5'8" about 140 lbs and mine fit good and had room to spare but my husband (who ordered the exact same one that claimed to be one size fits all) is 6'1" and about 230 lbs did not fit. Once we got the bottoms on him he bent over to tie his shoe and split the sides of it so luckily for some clear tape and left over bubble wrap we had from moving we patched him up lol. The jacket went on but then had to be peeled off, yes I said peeled. These things are hot and so once you start sweating they stick to your skin. Over all we still got a pretty good laugh out of it so hence the 3 stars. Just to be clear I'm complaining only about the "one size fits all" claim not about the quality cause lets face it, it is only bubble wrap.
Fun White Elephant gift!
by A Abbott (5 out of 5 stars)
January 19, 2018
Purchased this bubble wrap suit for a White Elephant gift exchange. It was a good one! I pulled the jacket out just to be sure it looked okay, and all was as expected. I actually tried the jacket on, and it looked and worked fine, including the hood covering my head. I doubt it would fit a large man, but it was hilarious for my purpose!
by Mike Gambill (4 out of 5 stars)
January 13, 2017
Costume was a great old reference. It is what it is. The drawback is that you sweat your arse off in this thing. If you can go somewhere where that is not going to be a factor, then go for it. Otherwise you will likely find yourself dripping in sweat. For 20 bucks though, it was a good costume. ZOLTAN!
Was sooooo fun! Everyone loooved it
by Amanda Mize (4 out of 5 stars)
October 22, 2018
Was sooooo fun! Everyone loooved it! Zoltan!
So I am 5'1 ....and it was huge on me but i just tucked the top in the pants lol and it looked perfect. My husband is 6ft and length wise,it fit him perfect. ON OTHER HAND, he is pretty muscular so he busted out the arms fastπ ππ and got hot fast! We were in weather of 65 degrees and below... so be prepared to sweat like a sweat suit! All in all, it was fun! I say worth it. Thank youπ
This costume was popular at my work Customers loved the idea Several popped my bubbles My good frien
by Troublemaker (5 out of 5 stars)
November 4, 2016
This costume was popular at my work Customers loved the idea Several popped my bubbles My good friend Deb took my picture and posted it on facebook and nominated me for best costume EVER The one drawback was it also acted as a sauna suit and I was sweating throughout my shift I lost 2 pounds
funny gag gift
by Amazon Customer (4 out of 5 stars)
November 27, 2018
We bought this for a gag gift for my friends birthday, he has had a rough year so the bubble suit was a funny gift!
by Karen Orrick (1 out of 5 stars)
May 22, 2016
I was very disappointed with this purchase. The idea of it was great but the quality is poor. The first time I tried it on the zipper broke. I wasn't able to fix it so the night of the party my friend had to tape me into my costume (yes tape because otherwise the air would escape rendering the costume useless). The other problem I had was the fan cord that plugs into the battery box kept falling out. It was difficult to keep putting it back in - mainly because I was TAPED into the costume. If I had paid $10 or less for this outfit I wouldn't be so frustrated.
Great gift idea
by Bern (5 out of 5 stars)
July 4, 2019
Love it! Fun outfit. Two of my nephews fell and got really hurt within a month of each other. I bought them each one. They laughed so hard it hurt!
by Guy who just wanted a shelf (5 out of 5 stars)
February 5, 2019
Great for family gatherings, church, or other events when you really want to make an impression.
Not too shabby
by alexandra (4 out of 5 stars)
August 28, 2018
Massive! For my 6'5" man with lots of room to spare. Incredibly hot to wear (obviously). Make a few small holes for ventilation
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Cute Cats Farting: Coloring Book (Super Cute Kawaii Coloring Books)
- Prank Pack "Yourinal" - Wrap Your Real Gift in a Prank Funny Gag Joke Gift Box - by Prank-O - The Original Prank Gift Box | Awesome Novelty Gift Box for Any Adult or Kid!
- Halloween Millenial Costume Shirt
- [1 Roll, 500 Labels] 2" x 3" Fragile Stickers Handle with Care Warning Packing/Shipping Labels - Permanent Adhesive
- enKo - 2 x 3 Inch Fragile Stickers Handle with Care Warning Packing Shipping Label - Permanent Adhesive (1 Roll, 500 Labels)
- TapeCase Shipping Packing Labels "Please Handle With Care / Fragile / Thank You", Red/White (50 Per Pack)
- Millennial Fragile Funny Halloween Costume Gift Design Premium T-Shirt
- How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety: And Abstinence, Drugs, Satanism, and Other Dangers That Threaten Their Nine Lives
- Bristol Novelty AC570 Bubble Wrap Costume, Unisex-Adult, Medium
- Kenco 3" X 2" Fragile Handle with Care Warning Stickers for Shipping and Packing - 500 Permanent Adhesive Labels Per Roll (1 Pack)
*If this is not the "Bubble Wrap Suit" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jul 4, 2020 19:29 PST.