Reusable Touchscreen Cleaner
Product DescriptionHate how quickly fingerprints collect on your touchscreen Tired of wasting so much money on disposable wipes that you can only use once? Concerned that liquid cleaners will damage your smart phone speakers and camera with excess moisture? The iRoller features the latest liquid free technology for touch screen cleaning and film negative cleaning and may be used countless times, saving you time and money! Stop worrying about liquid cleaners damaging your high-priced smartphone. We are excited to present our patented iRoller which is extremely effective and incredibly easy to use. Just apply a bit of pressure as you roll it over your cell phone, tablet, iPhone, mac or lap top screen to keep it looking bright and new. Fingerprints disappear immediately off of your touchscreen. After countless uses, you can refresh the Roller by simply washing it with liquid soap and warm water. Allow it to air dry and its effectiveness will be restored. It measures only 3 ½ inches in length so you can easily stick it in your pocket or purse while on the go and have it ready for an easy touchscreen clean-up whenever you need it. Stop wasting money on disposable wipes, invest in the iRoller today and know that it will rapidly pay for itself after only a few uses. You'll be so glad you did!
- REMOVE DUST, FINGERPRINTS & SMUDGES: With a few quick rolls, instantly removes fingerprints, smudges, and smears from touch screens on your phone or tablet better than any microfiber cloth can!
- DEEP CLEANS TOUCH SURFACES: Offers a serious cleaning. Quickly removing smudges from your iPhone, iPad, cell phone, mac, tablet, mobile device or laptop touchscreen.
- EASY TO USE AND POCKET-SIZED: Portable and convenient. Measuring only 3.5 inches, you can stick it in a purse or pocket and easily do a quick touch-up while on the go.
- REUSABLE, DURABLE AND LONG LASTING: Stop wasting money on disposable wipes, microfiber cloths, and sprays, simply occasionally rinse the iRoller under water with a little dish soap and you will have countless uses, saving you time and money!
- NO CHEMICALS OR LIQUIDS: Clean without liquids in contrast to many liquid sprays which can easily damage your devices! The iRoller features advanced materials and is able to be used on anything!
Top ReviewsGreat at first, then not so much...
by Mary (3 out of 5 stars)
October 2, 2017
At first I LOVED this product! It did a fantastic job cleaning my phone and iPad screen. I was so happy with it that I ordered one for my sister. However, after it had collected debris, I did as instructed and rinsed the roller off in warm water. I let it air dry, also as instructed. When I went to use it again, it worked OK, but not as great as before. But a few weeks later when it had collected more debris and I rinsed it again, it seems to have now lost most of it's stickiness and is not effective. I am very disappointed that this product which I had loved initially turned out to be kind of a dud.
Update to previous review
by Sophie's & LB's Mom (5 out of 5 stars)
June 1, 2013
Since writing my original review, I have received an e-mail from the inventer (and President of SKT Productions, Inc.) of the iRoller, Stanley Taub, MD. He explained that with older fingrprints, the oils from your finger tips have dried out, causing the old print to adhere to the screen so that it becomes difficult to remove. Dr. Taub suggested "massaging" the old print until it smears and then removing the smear with the iRoller. I did as he suggested (I used it on my lap top) and it worked beautifully. He explained that by massaging the old print, the oils from your fingertip will loosen the old print and it will smear. I'm considering buying a 2nd iRoller to keep in my purse (for my phone and iPad). I now highly recommend using this product! Thank you Dr. Taub! :-)
by C. L. Clancy (5 out of 5 stars)
April 25, 2017
This actually works! It is surprisingly quick and easy to use. I feel like it's going to last for a long time. Attached are some before and after pictures. Although you can use a microfiber cloth that folds up into the size of a penny, this you can also fit right into your pocket and after a few rolls, the job's done!
Disappointed in the product's lack of success as advertised
by petite sirène (1 out of 5 stars)
March 21, 2018
I was really excited to purchase this product because as an iPhone owner, my phone gets fingerprints on it all the time. But, the product really doesn't work, and I've found more success using a spray intended to remove smudges and then using a tissue or soft cloth to remove the prints. I wouldn't waste money on this. I will be seeking a refund as well, and I would like to return it. It definitely does not work as advertised.
by Mohammed Abdelrahim (1 out of 5 stars)
March 1, 2017
Item broke down after a week of usage. Find something else. This was a complete waste of money and didn't even clean my devices.
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
by Kinetic Web Design (5 out of 5 stars)
November 22, 2018
Here was my buying process:
Work. Wipe screen. Work. Wipe again. Work. Start getting worried about scratches. Wipe. Work. Start looking into screen cleaners.
Discover several chemical solutions
Uncover several customers complaining about screen damage
Consider using my old home remedy of soap and others super duper secret stuff
Find this item
That's kind of expensive for something so tiny, but it's got the lower-case i in it - tell me more.
Read reviews. Hmmm.. Maybe...
Find out it's washable. ORDERED
Beautiful package, totally retail style. Something I would expect in an Apple Store.
Unpack. It's super light. Open it up - oh that's pretty! A little sticky... I like that.
Wipe screen. OOOOOOOOHhhmmyyygooSHH! It cleaned things I couldn't even see - and I see everything!
Hunt down every screen in the house from 15.6" - 43". Find all phones. Find all tablets. CLEANED
What's the wash and dry time like? I rinse with bottled distilled water (NEVER USE TAP WATER PEOPLE!)
Dries in 10-15 minutes.
I'm back cleaning again.
I don't think I've ever been happier with a discovered purchase in my life that wasn't recommended.
Customer for life? Achievement Unlocked.
REMEMBER: Do not use Tap Water! Why? Not all water is clean - you may have chemicals or bacteria in the water which will build up on your roller over time. Ever seen Calcium Buildup? To the Google!
You're welcome potential future buyer!
by Tanille Roesler (5 out of 5 stars)
April 13, 2019
Durability I only have four because I have not had the chance to test it and I probably won't. I never leave five star for anything unless I am super satisfied.
I got a new phone two weeks ago tomorrow, ordered case and screen protector next day, still waiting on case because the website did not make it clear that it was coming from China, so I'm pretty peaved. Waiting to put on protector until after case is on because knowing my luck, it would be off center and I would not be able to get the case on right.
So for two weeks now my phone has been bare. I have taken a microfiber cloth to it every few days and it works visually, but I have always been somewhat worried about the actual cleanliness of my phone.
The store for my cellphone provider in a town I no longer live in used to have cleaning spray for comouter and phone screens, but any time I was in there I did not have the extra money and I haven't really seen anything like that since. To be fair, I don't spend a lot of time in electronic stores.
But I love this new phone, it is glorious, my favorite of all the ones I had, and I want to take care of it right. So I got on Amazon looming for phone cleaners while being worried about the liquid getting into the mechanisms. As I'm thinking that, I stumble across the iroller. I'm like hmmm...20 bucks for a cleaner is a little more than I wanted but let's see what they have to say. They sold me on it, it seemed like a darn good idea to me.
It came in today and I went over my whole phone with the iroller, screen, sides, and back. It is so shiny that it's almost like day one all over again and I love it. Going to tackle my mom, sisters, and boyfriend's phones first chance I get. And now I am remembering the two computers and tv's in this house. Off to get them.
Super clean screen
by Alex (5 out of 5 stars)
January 11, 2018
This little device removes the oil from your screen. Often, when you are "cleaning" your screen by wiping it with a cloth, you are simply pushing around the oil into a thin enough layer to see through without noticing it as much. This device actually lifts the oil and removes it. My screen feels like new which is great because I am picky about my devices. Also, this is much better than cleaning the screen with some kind of wipe since repeated cleaning with most wipes will damage the screen over time. Unbeknownst to me, my wife was cleaning her screen daily and now her screen collects oils far too quickly because she wore off the protective layer. With this product, you don't need to worry about that. Clean it as often as you want/need and you can continue to enjoy that pristine screen without fear of wearing the oleophobic layer off prematurely. I would highly recommend this to others.
You Still Need a Microfiber towel.
by 1st Gen Amazonian (1 out of 5 stars)
March 24, 2018
The chemical smell is strong. It works, but only on tablets and their top layer dust; it's too wide for phones. I had to use a microfiber towel to pickup dust 'particles'. Definitely not worth $20.
Effective when new; way over priced.
by Billy Roy (3 out of 5 stars)
August 4, 2018
Works OK on fresh prints, but not as effective after washing. Cheaply constructed..not worth $20..... if it was $6-or $7 I'd buy several and throw away after a couple of cleanings. Way overpriced, when it first arrived I was ashamed of myself for being a sucker.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Joseph Joseph 85105 BladeBrush Knife and Cutlery Cleaner Brush Bristle Scrub Kitchen Washing Non-Slip, One Size, Green
- Carbon Klean Peeps Eyeglass Lens Cleaner - Efficient and Durable Carbon Microfiber Technology - Exclusively Used by NASA - 500 Uses (Injected Pink)
- Bug Bite Thing Suction Tool, Poison Remover - Bug Bites and Bee/Wasp Stings, Natural Insect Bite Relief, Chemical Free
- E ECSEM Cute Portable Beetle Ladybug Cartoon Mini Desktop Vacuum Desk Dust Cleaner(Red#002)
- R RUXIA Women's Hipster Panties Seamless Low-Rise Cheekini Panty Soft Stretch Bikini Underwear (Multi Colors,Pack of 5) S
- Skylarlife Home Mold & Mildew Remover Gel Stain Remover Cleaner Wall Mold Cleaner for Tiles Grout Sealant Bath Sinks Showers
- ProCase Screen Cleaning Pad Cloth Wipes for iPad, iPhone, MacBook, Tablets, Laptop Screen, Touch Screen Devices, Screen Cleaner for Cellphone, Computer, Camera, TV Screens -4 Pack, Black/Navy/Red
- Onwon 5 Pcs Mini Sun Glasses Eyeglass Microfiber Spectacles Cleaner Soft Brush Cleaning Tool Mini Microfiber Glasses Eyeglasses Cleaner Cleaning Clip (Random Color)
- Lighter, RONXS Upgraded Candle Lighter Camping Lighter Grill Lighter USB Lighter Plasma Arc with LED Battery Display Safety Switch, Longer Flexible Neck for Candle Cooking BBQs Fireworks
- HoMedics UV-Clean Phone Sanitizer | Faster Than Any UV Sanitizer On The Market | Kills Up to 99.9% of Bacteria & Viruses at The DNA Level | Mercury and Chemical Free
- Mini iRoller Screen Cleaner: Reusable Liquid Free Touchscreen Cleaner for Smartphones and Tablets - Cleans Screens - Easy to Use and Effective on Any Touch Screen (Mini)
*If this is not the "Reusable Touchscreen Cleaner" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 8, 2022 03:01 +08.