Barbecue Grill Cleaning Robot
Product DescriptionGrillbot - The World's First Automatic Grill Cleaning Robot!
Anticipation of having to clean BBQs and grills takes the enjoyment out of the grilling experience, but with Grillbot you can have your steak and eat it too!
Grillbot is an innovative robot that does the scrubbing for you!
Grillbot Features & Benefits:
- Built with high-impact, heat resistant materials
- Clean your grill when it is hot or cold (up to 250 degrees)
- Has three powerful electric motors
- Long-lasting rechargeable lithium battery
- Custom designed quick-release brushes that are dishwasher safe
- Three time settings: 10-, 20-, or 30-minute cleaning cycles
- LCD screen shows the cleaning time and also provides an audible alarm
- 100% Rust proof
How to Use: Simply place the Grillbot directly onto the hot or cooled grill plate of your BBQ or grill. Press the button to set the running timer and let Grillbot scrub away all of the baked-on residue from grilling!
Grillbot is 100% rust proof and has dishwasher safe brushes, making for one less item to hand-wash at the end of the day. Place them directly into the dishwasher and they will be ready to use again!
Our mission is to enrich your life by simplifying it. By taking the grunt work out of cleaning your grill, you will be left with more time to enjoy your friends, family, and the party.
- THE ULTIMATE BBQ GRILL CLEANER: Grillbot is an innovative, motorized grill cleaner that takes the elbow work out of cleaning your grill. You can throw away that old wire grill brush and grill scraper - Grillbot is about to become your favorite of all your BBQ accessories. Grillbot's three strong brass brushes rotate to scrape all of that burnt-on residue off of grill grates. Simply place the Grillbot on your grill, press a button and the Grillbot does all the cleaning for you: no more scrubbing.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Grillbot is made using the highest quality heat-resistant plastic. It has three powerful independent motors, a rechargeable lithium ion battery, and strong brass brushes. The sophisticated CPU chip controls the speed and direction of the bot's brushes, while the easy-to-read LCD timer and alarm give you the ability to set it and forget it. Grillbot is as durable as it is capable, and is assured to last.
- EASY TO CLEAN: This versatile bot can be placed on the grill grate whether it is hot or cold, and the timer is set and starts with the push of a button - just turn it on, close the grill lid, and enjoy the saved time with family and friends. The timer turns off automatically and an alarm sounds when the grill is clean. To clean the bot, remove the three brushes and just toss them in the dishwasher.
- FOR THE GRILL MASTER IN YOUR LIFE: As a fully-automated device, Grillbot is easy-to-use, clean, and fun to watch. It makes grill cleaning possible with just the push of a button. This robot grill accessory makes the perfect present for any barbecue and grilling enthusiast, family member, or friend. Whether for a birthday, housewarming, any other gift-giving occasion, or just because, this cleaning bot is the ideal grill companion that is sure to be appreciated.
- TRY GRILLBOT RISK-FREE: Our mission is to enrich your life by simplifying it. Try Grillbot risk-free with our 60 day 100 percent money-back policy. Enjoy extra time with family and friends while Grillbot gets to work cleaning. For any questions or concerns with your purchase, just contact us and we will make sure you are taken care of.
Top ReviewsOvernight shipping got me the 2nd bot and already being told these work fantastic on the grills whic
by D. Brown (5 out of 5 stars)
June 24, 2017
I ordered 2 Grilbots for my father and father in law. Only 1 showed up and right away Josh from Grillbot rushed me another one no questions or verification needed. Overnight shipping got me the 2nd bot and already being told these work fantastic on the grills which is a very good thing for my aging fathers. I am sure really sauce heavy messes will require more cleaning than this can do in a single run which is more than reasonable. If you think otherwise I assume you have never dealt with grill cleaning and are looking for miracles; I can only say please let me know when you find it but until then I will deal with practical devices.
I like gizmos and gadgets and said " oh that's pretty ...
by Darrylg (1 out of 5 stars)
May 6, 2018
Well it came on time as ordered. I like gizmos and gadgets and said " oh that's pretty cool"
Charged it for 2 hrs until it beeped as the instructions said to do.. Placed it on the grill rack as instructed, turnef it on and closed the lid. I set it to run for 30 minutes, listened it to it bang and bump inside my grill.
30 minutes later it had stopped , opened the top and wow it was clean!
Then I noticed a bit too clean. The brush bristles were all over the inside as one of the rollers had lost all the bristles. See my pictures . I will contact the company and see what happens😡
Amazing cleaning tool!
by JB (5 out of 5 stars)
January 25, 2018
This thing is amazing!
I had my doubts, but after putting on my grill and letting it run for the full cycle, it cleaned it about as well as I could have taking it into the kitchen and scrubbing it by hand.
If you have a chance, get one of these and try it out. It works really well!
As a side note, as it is working, it seems like your BBQ is possessed or haunted while the Grillbot is doing its job and banging into the side, making your BBQ shudder and shake.
by Joseph S. (2 out of 5 stars)
December 15, 2018
Purchased and repurchased three times because I liked the idea and it cleans well but the quality is very poor, a few months after use one of the rotating brushes stops working, then another then it's useless. This seems to be consistent as I purchased this product three times like I mentioned earlier.
Don't waste your money
by Kim Amsberry (1 out of 5 stars)
February 5, 2019
I bought three of these as gifts for Christmas. They all turned out to be a waste of money. They rattle around under the hood of the grill, sounding like a couple of droids from Star Wars are fighting. The noise wouldn't be so bad if the grill was clean when you opened the lid, but that's not the case. It's nearly impossible to see any difference pre- and post-Grillbot. I'm embarrassed I bought these to give to people I care for. I guess the silver lining is now my friends and family have a joke about the Christmas I bought Grillbots for them. Oy.
Worst customer service
by Lindsay (1 out of 5 stars)
April 15, 2018
Worst customer service ever. Bought this as a gift for my fiancé, and never worked, just broke with the screws coming off. They would not take back my return since it was not in the 30 day window (it was 31 days and sorry but I have this as a gift and tried to return the day he got it). So now I'm stuck with a crappy product that doesn't work. Oh but he did suggest that I buy replacement brushes...umm because I should buy more product when it NEVER worked out of the box. Because that makes sense. So mad.
Does not work!!!
by Lou K (1 out of 5 stars)
May 8, 2019
Does not even begin to clean. Unit needs to be heavier. Seems to only be good if you grill plain meat, burgers and hot dogs. If you use sauces it doesn't clean the grill!! Also could not get brushes off to clean!!
The perfect gift for a dad who has everything
by Nita (5 out of 5 stars)
January 26, 2017
My sisters and I gave a grillbot to my dad for his birthday. He is really enjoying it and has let us know that it was the perfect gift. Dad uses his grill quite a bit and makes sure it is cleaned between each use. The grillbot makes this job as easy as possible and is a great conversation piece when we are barbecuing. If you need a gift for the dad who has everything you will not go wrong with this idea.
Works great. Did have to get customer support to release ...
by Robert E Lewis (5 out of 5 stars)
March 7, 2018
Works great. Did have to get customer support to release brushes for cleaning. Have use a screw driver to pry them off while pushing the release button.
So Far So Good ***Updated 7/13/16***
by Robert (4 out of 5 stars)
April 17, 2014
I've had the Grillbot for about a week now so this is a very early impression. I always give my grill a top to bottom cleaning in the spring which I did this past Saturday. The only thing I didn't clean were the grates and after looking at them I could tell they were not cleaned since I covered the grill for the winter. I set the Grillbot for 10 minuets, put it on the grill and closed the cover. When it finished cleaning and I opened the grill I was very surprise to see the grates looked as though I had cleaned them myself with a wire brush. That night I grilled several cheese burgers and the Grillbot cleaned everything. Tonight I cooked steaks and once again after using the Grillbot the grates looked as thought I scrubbed them myself.
I have a large 5 burner gas grill and to tell you the truth I definetely had my reservations about this device, but so far I'm impressed. I only gave it 4 stars because I've yet to have a party where I used the entire grill and got it "really" messy. Once I do that I will update my review but for now I would recommend it.
I must admit I'm a sucker for new gadgets and I couldn't wait to try this thing ever since I heard about it last year. It's definetely a "luxury" purchase and I think if they can get the price down to the $50 - $60 range they would sell a lot more. I purchased a $30 grill brush from Costco last year with 4 replaceable heads and it's terrible. If the Grillbot continues to clean the way it has so far I will never buy another grill brush.
Now that I've had the Grillbot for 3 months I have to lower my rating from 4 stars to 2 1/2. I've had 2 or 3 fairly large BBQ's and I must say the Grillbot is not as effective as it was when only using my grill lightly. The main reason is using BBQ sauce and marinades on food. That stuff really sticks to the grates and the Grillbot just can't handle it. I now have to manually clean to get that stuff off. Also the brushes seem to be wearing down pretty fast and I've only used it about 20 times or less. I've also had some battery charging issues with it. So in conclusion......For light grilling the Grillbot does do a good job but for heavier grilling I still have to use the manual brush and for the $125 price tag I shouldn't have to do that.
***2ND UPDATE 5/25/16*** IT'S DEAD!!!
I used my Grillbot for 2 summer seasons (No more than 30 times total) and it has stopped working. The unit appears as thought its charging when plugged in but will not run and the blue charging light will not go off even when it's unplugged. I really don't think it's the battery, it seems like another hardware issue. I emailed the company and they want $45 plus shipping to fix. So I figured that would be about $65 when all is said and done and that's just not worth it to me.
The seller contacted me and sent me out a new unit. I thought this was upstanding of them and I thanked them for doing so. The new unit has been working perfectly so far. Is seems as thought the brushes are a better quality than 2 years ago. I've cleaned both my grills several times with the new unit and the results were very good. Based on the Grillbots performance so far I am raising my stars back to 4. I will update again at the end of the summer.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Protective Carrying Case for Grillbot - Automatic Grill Cleaning Robot
- GEEKHOM Grilling Gloves, Heat Resistant Gloves BBQ Kitchen Silicone Oven Mitts, Long Waterproof Non-Slip Potholder for Barbecue, Cooking, Baking (Black)
- Grillbot Charger - Compatible with all Grillbot Models
- Grillbot Automatic Grill Cleaning Robot with Carrying Case - BBQ Grill Cleaner - Grill Brush - Grill Scraper - BBQ Accessories, Black
- Grillbot Automatic Grill Cleaning Robot with Carrying Case - BBQ Grill Cleaner - Grill Brush - Grill Scraper - BBQ Accessories, Red
- Grillbot GBS202 Replacement Brushes for Grill, Stainless Steel
- Grillbot GBB201 Replacement Brushes for Grill, Brass
- Grillbot GBN203 Nylon Replacement Brush
*If this is not the "Barbecue Grill Cleaning Robot" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jul 1, 2020 03:35 PST.