Nightmare Before Christmas Cuckoo Clock
Product DescriptionBoys and girls of every age, the witching hour has come. Wouldn't you like to see something strange? Tim Burton and Disney certainly thought you might when they created "The Nightmare Before Christmas." Now this cuckoo clock lets you enjoy the spectacular spookiness of the classic family film every minute of every day! Introducing The Nightmare Before Christmas Cuckoo Clock, specially designed and proudly presented by The Bradford Exchange to fill every hour with lights, motion, and music. Towering a grand 21 inches high, this fully sculptural cuckoo clock recreates the spooky charm of Tim Burton's imaginative classic in vivid detail, while hand-painted elements in vivid, nightmarish colors, bringing all the brilliance of Halloween Town and its creepy denizens to life.Jack Skellington and Sally stand in front of the Town Hall and Jack's Tower. At the flip of a switch, the windows of Jack's Tower, the ghosts and pumpkins illuminate with glowing light. Instead of a traditional cuckoo on the hour, this clock plays "This is Halloween" while Zero pops in and out of the doors atop the Town Hall. This fine home decor is not intended for children.
- Jack Skellington and Sally stand in front of the Town Hall and Jack's Tower, while beneath them Lock cheers on Shock and Barrel as they hang from the clock's pinecone weights
- The Town Hall clock face, powered by an accurate quartz movement, boasts a spider web design and slightly off-kilter numbers, just like the Town Hall clock in the beloved film
- The swinging brass-toned pendulum is decorated with the Halloween Town Spiral Hill
- Sound and movement! Instead of a traditional cuckoo on the hour, this clock plays "This is Halloween" while Zero pops in and out of the doors atop the Town Hall
- Powered by 3 "AAA" and 1 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Measures 21" H, including pine cone weights; 53.3 cm H
- The spectacular spookiness that Tim Burton and Disney created in "The Nightmare Before Christmas" film comes to life as a fantastical cuckoo clock: The Nightmare Before Christmas Cuckoo Clock, specially designed and proudly presented by The Bradford Exchange
- This fully sculptural cuckoo clock is handcrafted to recreate the spooky charm of Tim Burton's imaginative classic
- Hand-painted in vivid, nightmarish colors to bring all the brilliance of Halloween Town and its creepy denizens to life
- It lights up! At the flip of the separate on/off switch, brilliant LED lights illuminate the windows of Jack's Tower, the ghosts and the pumpkins
- For important information regarding sales tax you may owe directly to your state, please check our Storefront Page by clicking on the storefront link above, and then selecting the Policies Tab
Top ReviewsAbsolutely love it!!
by MamaBearx4 (5 out of 5 stars)
November 27, 2018
This is by far our favorite clock in the house. If your a huge NBC fan like my family is, then get it! Worth every penny! We love this clock. It is very fragile though so be careful replacing batteries and hanging it. I followed the instructions carefully and a year later we're still loving it. We keep this up all year long and my kids always rush over to watch it when it's goes off.
Stopped working after a few days !
by Lyndy E. (1 out of 5 stars)
January 7, 2018
Really cute but extremely pricey for a clock that worked less than a week ! Save your money and DO NOT BUY THIS!!!! It will stop working after only a few days !!! Shame ! Bradford exchange needs to do better!
Size is very misleading. It's very small and you ...
by bridgette w (2 out of 5 stars)
October 2, 2017
Size is very misleading. It's very small and you can't tell the time on it. Definitely not worth the arm and leg I paid for it.
Stopped working after only 5 months
by Roberta Ann Mummert (3 out of 5 stars)
May 26, 2019
I love this clock it's super cute but zero has stopped coming out on the hour and no music either. It's been hanging on my wall since I got it for Christmas replaced batteries but still nothing. Contacted seller hoping they will offer to replace it I'll let you know. Disappointed for what my husband spent on this to have it break for no reason in a short time.
Installation of the batteries and pendulum is pretty straight forward
by Lewis La Fever (5 out of 5 stars)
December 2, 2017
After going through more than half of the reviews, I decided to purchase this for my wife who is a huge Nightmare fan. The clock came very well wrapped and packaged. Very Fragile! Take your time unboxing the item, there's is potential to break some of the smaller characters. Installation of the batteries and pendulum is pretty straight forward. You will need 3AAA batteries and 1AA for the clock and "zero" . This is a great item for any fan of Nightmare fan. Works as advertised
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
October 24, 2019
If you are a big Tim Burton fanatic like I am you will love this clock. Tips take your time getting it out. Look on the instructions taped on the styrofoam. I had a hard time seeing were the pendulum went so I had to open the back to see what I was doing. There is a switch on the side that gives you 3 options. You can turn the lights on but zero will not come out and it will not play the music at top of every hour, or you can switch it to were it only lights up at the hour, zero comes out, and the music comes on, or just turn all the special features off.
Not worth that much, don't buy this item for 200$
by Amazon Customer (3 out of 5 stars)
May 2, 2019
Not worth that much! It's so expensive! It looks good but it's a cheap plastic without battery and i got this item without original box, i think, they sent me a used item :(
A few disappointments.....
by Richard J. Okun (3 out of 5 stars)
August 22, 2015
Not very sturdy in construction, unfortunately. Some pieces broke off when unpacking item. Also, I was disappointed with the lack of animation regarding "Zero". I assumed that he would move a bit, similar to the cuckoo in a cuckoo clock. It is cute, however, overpriced considering the aforementioned.
Worth every penny!
by Dave Polissack (5 out of 5 stars)
December 26, 2016
Followed instructions, carefully unpacked & it works wonderfully! X-mas gift for wife, she loves it!
by JOANNA MIRANDA (5 out of 5 stars)
September 21, 2019
Very expensive. But great gift. It was worth it for the person I bought it for.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Bradford Exchange Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas Rotating Musical Carousel Sculpture: Lights Up
- Disney Women's Nightmare Before Christmas 5 Pack No Show, Black Primary, Fits Sock Size 9-11 Fits Shoe Size 4-10.5
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Womens Multi Pack Socks (Teen/Adult)
- Department56 Nightmare Before Christmas Village Accessories Zero and his Dog House Figurine, 2", Multicolor
- Uhomate Jack Sally Jack and Sally Nightmare Before Christmas Vincent Van Gogh Starry Night Posters Home Canvas Wall Art Baby Gift Nursery Decor Living Room Wall Decor A005 (8X10)
- Disney The Nightmare Before Christmas Comfy Blanket with Sleeves ~ Jack Skellington & Zero ~ Unisex Adult Size
- The Bradford Exchange Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas Town Cuckoo Clock: Lights and Music
- Disney Nightmare Before Christmas Ornament Set Deluxe Holiday Decorations
- Jada Nano Metalfigs 30122 Disney Nightmare Before Christmas Wave 1 Metals Die-Cast Collectible Figures, 1.65", Multicolor
- Russian nesting Doll "The Nightmare before Christmas" Jack Skellington. Set of 5 piece. Hand-painted in Russia.
*If this is not the "Nightmare Before Christmas Cuckoo Clock" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Aug 11, 2022 04:18 +08.