Product DescriptionWhat we have here is a state-of-the-art encryption machine. At least state-of-the-art as the state of art was just prior to WWI. During the United States' period of conflict with Mexico eventual father of cryptology... [Read more]
- A REAL HISTORICAL CIPHER WHEEL: This encryption machine was state of the art during the time of conflict between Mexico and the USA shortly before World War I. It uses 5 disks that convert letters into 2 digit numbers based on a key that is used to initially set the wheels.
- LASER ENGRAVED: The wood used is alder and the numbers are deeply laser engraved on the smooth lacquered surface. The largest wheel is just under 6” in diameter and ¼” thick. The remaining wheels are either 5/32” or 1/8” thick.
- EASY TO USE CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED: The machine is easy to use and comes with clear instructions. The video will also show you how to use it. We also provide 3 different encoded messages for you to try and decode.
- POWERFUL ENCODING TOOL: Note that over 450,000 key unique key codes are possible to set the machine at.
- MADE IN THE USA: by Creative Crafthouse in our Hudson FL shop
Top ReviewsGood! Pleasantly Satisfied.
by Otto (5 out of 5 stars)
November 17, 2016
I'm very pleased. I was concerned due to the price. This is put together well and feels great in hand. No imperfections. I was afraid it would be some poorly cut balsa wood thing.
I'd recommend it to others. I'm intending on finding a nice pouch for it.
EDIT- I've just looked at some of the other items this company makes. They make some neat stuff, I'd recommend taking a look too.
Crazy fun for a puzzle kid or grandpa with nothing but time.
by Michael N Shefrin (5 out of 5 stars)
March 4, 2018
I liked the quality. But the fun you can have with two or three of these is the realm of my thought. Send your friend with one of these a simple message...make them think of a name or event in the message to fill in from your experiences. Then send them a partial key for them to cipher the corr3ct code and then include your code to decipher. A fun game to share thoughtful thoughts...or. War messages using the date to incript further. It's a fun toy for a crazy kid...buy two.
by Michael (5 out of 5 stars)
January 9, 2019
I love this cipher. Great quality and a piece of art by itself. Hours of great fun cracking the messages it comes with. Took me about 11 hours to crack the secret messages it came with. I'll be getting a few more for the office and for friends and family.
by candy slate (5 out of 5 stars)
November 24, 2015
Really fun to use. Very clear to read the letters and numbers
Very nice. Conversation piece to keep on desk at work
by bill (5 out of 5 stars)
January 30, 2018
Very nice. Conversation piece to keep on desk at work. Reminds me of some training I had while in the U.S. Military. Constructed very well, letters, digits and lines very clearly engraved. One small thing to make it even better would be to place a wing nut and lock washer on the shaft to keep the discs aligned,
by Captain Kirk (5 out of 5 stars)
February 3, 2016
Looks great excellent workmanship.
by Sarah (5 out of 5 stars)
April 13, 2016
This really make you use your brain, only buy if you are prepared for a challenge.
by MW-D (5 out of 5 stars)
March 20, 2017
My 12 year old loves this thing!!!
by ron winchell (5 out of 5 stars)
July 6, 2015
will be buying more
by Michael DeBlase (5 out of 5 stars)
September 5, 2015
Well built and a fun item
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Mini Pharaoh's Cipher - Escape Room Props and Escape Room Puzzles
- Codes, Ciphers and Secret Writing (Dover Children's Activity Books)
- Da Vinci Code Mini Cryptex Valentine's Day Interesting Creative Romantic Birthday Gifts for Her
- Monticello Secret Decoder Wheel
- Enigma II Encryption Machine Size Small - Encode and Decode Secret Messages
- Extra Pig Pen Grid Key Panel for Escape Rooms
- Enigma Slide Cipher - Linear Rule Cipher with Numbers & Characters
- The Travels FBA Turn Spy American Revolution Spy Decoder ...
- Retroworks Classic Caesar Cipher Medallion Silver Decoder Ring
- Top Secret: A Handbook of Codes, Ciphers and Secret Writing
*If this is not the "Mexican Army Cipher Disk" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 18, 2020 02:17 PST.