Serpentine Dragon Mug
Product DescriptionThis medieval-inspired mug is the most intimidating way to keep your items in order as a serpentine dragon guards your writing quills or your collection of coins stored within. Fully decorated with dragon reliefs and Celtic symbols, this mug will bring out the true warrior in you as it rests on your desk or bookshelf. For decorative purposes only. Hand wash only.
- Country of Origin : China
- The Package Height of the Product is 35.5 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 27.75 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 1.5 inches
Top ReviewsThis is a very beautiful piece, but...
by Michael Cast (4 out of 5 stars)
December 12, 2013
It is very beautiful. Very detailed. It is not made of a metal except for the insert for (I would guess) to drink from but it is not comfortable at all to hold like your morning cup o Joe...It is spikey everywhere. This would make a great odds-an-ends cup! Or a pencil cup. I mean it is really beautifully painted and looks like something that would be more expensive. It is not real heavy, maybe a few ounces. It does not look like it would take much misuse. The ideal thing for this product is for displaying something on; such as one of the six inch crystal balls or for a fantasy collector. Honestly I was hoping it would be a big chunk of polymer with a stainless insert for a coffee cup. And it still could be used (as I have said) uncomfortably for that purpose. Young people who collect this kind of stuff will love it. I put it on a shelf with other such odds and ends to put some of my more daring jewelry in. Love the looks
Nice Mug, But For Decor Not Drink
by KA L. (3 out of 5 stars)
March 4, 2018
Pewter (lead) on the outside, Steel on the inside. Keeps drinks warm, but needs to be washed without dunking it in the sink or being placed in the dishwasher. Problem is it's more for decoration and less for holding beverages to be consumed. The pewter is fragile and while mine hasn't broken, yet. I could see it being easy to do considering to fragile nature of pewter. Then there is the poisonous nature of licking liquid that runs down the side of the mug. Whether it be foam or an overflow, it could make you very sick or be fatal, That's a lot to deal with from a well-designed mug.
YOU CAN NOT DRINK FROM IT! The resin used ...
by The blue eyed king (2 out of 5 stars)
March 8, 2017
YOU CAN NOT DRINK FROM IT! The resin used is a polymer that can cause health problems. I bought this not reading the find details.... I wanted to use it as a coffee mug. I would return it if it wasn't a purchase error. Please do not drink out of this! the resin if heated (from liquid in the metal insert) will release a gas that can harm your health.
This is not a functional mug. I regret buying it.
by Geekly515 (2 out of 5 stars)
December 13, 2018
I should have read the reviews. Do not buy this item if you want a cup to drink from. The exterior is extremely cheap plastic and I'm worried it was painted with lead paint as it was manufactured in China. I deeply regret buying this item, but it's too late to return it. I was excited to give this mug to my boyfriend for Christmas. I guess he can use it as a dice tower or to hold his pens.. I honestly feel guilty for giving him a defecting, possibly poisonous mug.
Cheap Plastic Mug
by Gary A Fellows (1 out of 5 stars)
August 17, 2018
Cheap plastic mug! Badly made too, the edge doesn't even line up. Very disappointing - for this much money I expected metal and detailed work. Do not buy.
An excellent dice cup!
by BP (3 out of 5 stars)
December 20, 2016
Nice mug, bought for a teen boy into Magic and medieval fiction. Unfortunately it's marked as decorative use only so no drinking from this fine vessel. It'll be an impressive dice cup when he eventually graduates to Dungeons and Dragons.
My husband loves dragons, so I bought this for ...
by StormRavn (5 out of 5 stars)
April 18, 2018
My husband loves dragons, so I bought this for him for his birthday. He really enjoys this and uses it often.
Not bad for the price.
by Jason Neff (3 out of 5 stars)
March 4, 2014
I honestly was expecting something heavier, this feels like plastic wrapped around a thin aluminum cup, and the silver paint on the exterior rubbed off a bit on my fingers just from holding it. It's too light for what I was expecting, and it had an odd smell, though I suppose that's paint and plastic.
The detail is quite good, and it looks just like the picture, however I would not drink from it. All-in-all, it's a nice show-piece or pencil cup, but not very useful elsewhere.
by Rick Widdison (4 out of 5 stars)
June 9, 2018
My son loves dragons and while it was a bit flimsy his satisfaction made it good
by Melissa Martinez (3 out of 5 stars)
January 15, 2016
It's cheap, it has sharp edges, and it's very fragile.
As I was reaching past it, it grabbed my shirt sleeve and then came crashing down on our granite countertop. I think my son used this cup once or twice. He was sad.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Mythical Dragon Salt and Pepper Shaker Set with Holder Figurine for Medieval & Fantasy Bar or Kitchen Table Decor Sculptures and Gothic Gifts by Home-n-Gifts
- Wine Goblet Dragon Chalice Medieval Stainless Steel Cup Decor Resin Glass DrinkCollectible Celtic Home
- Gothic Dragon Tankard Celtic Knot work Mug w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Medieval Dragon Wine Goblet Chalice Resin Body Stainless Steel Faux Stone
- Royal Dragon Mug Serpent Medieval Collectible Stein
- Pacific Giftware Legends of The Swords Game of Sword Thrones Dragon Mug Tankard 13oz
- Ebros Myths And Legends The Conception Of Red Fire Oberon Dragon Beer Stein Tankard Coffee Cup Mug With Green Dragon Handle Great Gift For Dragon Lovers Party Hosting GOT Hobbit LOTR (Green Dragon)
- Steampunk Mechanical Gearwork Dragon Beer Stein Tankard Decor Gift 13oz
- EZESO Stainless Steel Wolf Mug, Resin 3D Wolf Coffee Cup Stainless Steel Travel Tea Wine Beer Mugs (Wolf Mug)
- Myths And Legends The Conception Of Blue Fire Beowulf Purple Dragon Beer Stein Tankard Coffee Cup Mug Great Gift For Dragon Lovers Party Hosting (Purple Dragon)
*If this is not the "Serpentine Dragon Mug" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Aug 14, 2020 21:33 PST.