Product DescriptionEvery kid at heart loves legos, so why wouldn't you love some lego shaped ice cubes in your cocktails. Photo From: 1finecookie [Read more]
- Set of 4 silicone molds for birthday party, cake decorations, chocolate fondant, hard candy, jelly, ice cubes and more
- Great for making ice, chocolate, candy or crayons
- Building bricks or blocks size: 2.5 x 4.7 x 1.5 cm
- Made of flexible, re-usable and durable silicone
- Non-stick and easy to release from the ice silicone mold
Top ReviewsMakes Accurate Blocks
by Grammy (5 out of 5 stars)
January 18, 2019
I made quite a few batches of candy melt blocks for a Lego cake, and they worked quite well. (Takes 8.5 oz. of candy melts to fill one tray to the brim.) Usually the candy came out perfect, although sometimes there were very small air holes. (I banged the full trays, on cookie sheets, on the counter repeatedly before chilling them, to cut down on the holes.) I had tried it with candy clay, but getting the blocks out requires some force on the bumps, and it squashed the top bumps on those blocks. (However, I didn't try chilling them first.)
by ladydragon (5 out of 5 stars)
December 15, 2017
Awesome molds.. very flexible.. if used properly they work great for chocolates, gummies and carmels.. make sure ro use a cutting board for stability in transporting to the fridge.. i also use a cassarole dish filled w ice water to help pop them out
Perfect for lego party theme
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
February 9, 2017
Loved it!! made chocolate bricks , planning on make gummies and crayons tomorrow!!
Fun and functional!
by Mom2Boys (5 out of 5 stars)
November 6, 2018
My boys think these are so cool. We've successfully made jello (some of the small bumps didn't pop out perfect, but that's expected) They also love making their own ice cubes. I plan to try chocolate in them sometime soon. I'd definitely reccomend putting them on a tray before you or your children start filling them, they are very flexible to easily pop out the finished products... but will spill liquids if anyone tries to move them while filling them.
Great mold for Lego creations
by Alaskan Jen (5 out of 5 stars)
May 30, 2019
Love these silicone Lego molds. Bought for my sons Lego themed bday. They're large blocks (each is approx.2.5inches). Found this to be easy to use. It's best if you place the trays on a cookie sheet first BEFORE filling. I put parchment paper on a large cookie tray then these molds. Filled and froze (tray and all). Came out exactly how I wanted. I now use for large ice cubes (since the day is over) and my little one LOVES the ice cubes even more than chocolate bricks (he's not a chocolate guy to begin with). So glad I purchased.
Wonderful set-up for Papa to have science fun with grandsons
by Pat Patterson (5 out of 5 stars)
August 21, 2019
I use these to make hardened jello lego items. My grandsons LOVED the process, and the results.
They played with them as legos, then ate them.
These stay in my go-bag, for when I get called on a last minute Papa-sitting trip.
Easy to clean, easy to use, and easy to manage.
As is the case with ANY soft container, support the bottom when moving them if the contents are in liquid state.
Great for making gummies.
by N. S. (5 out of 5 stars)
September 29, 2015
Great molds. The Lego characters are perfect and the robots are pretty slick. Kids have had a lot of fun with the gummie candies we have made with them. :)
These are awesome
by cc (5 out of 5 stars)
March 21, 2019
I absolutely love these, I am a big Legos fan. I use them to make fat bombs in them for the keto diet. Would definitely buy them again nicely made
Work well for chocolate molds
by Virginia mayen (5 out of 5 stars)
February 4, 2019
They worked great. Using them to make chocolate molds. They popped out with ease and look just like the Lego bricks. But note that they come out like the bigger Lego bricks. Maybe like Lego duplo.
by Melanie (5 out of 5 stars)
February 2, 2019
These were a huge hit for my sons lego party. It took me a few tries to figure out to get jello to come out perfect. Add an extra pack of Knox gelatine to your regular jello recipe and they will come out nice and firm enough not to fall apart.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Color Building Brick Party Cupcake Wrappers with Picks - 50 of Each
- Minifigure Multi Building Bricks Ice Cube Trays & Candy Chocolate Molds for Melted Chocolate & Crayons - Birthday Day or Party Favors - Set of 2, Much Fun for Robot Lovers(Blue & Yellow)
- Building Blocks Candles - 8ct
- Fun Express - Block Party Garland for Birthday - Party Decor - Hanging Decor - Garland - Birthday - 1 Piece
- Fun Express Paper Color Brick Party Mini Popcorn Boxes (24 Count)
- UST Building Block Themed Birthday Cake Candles - 8 pc
- Gift Boutique 48 Building Block Party Balloons 6 Colors in 6 Fun Characters Brick Theme Birthday Supplies Favors Decorations Pack
- Betty Crocker Building Block Candles
- Best Candy Molds & Ice Cube Mold for Building Blocks and Robots with Bonus Recipe eBook by Americas Best Buys (4-Pack)
- 12 Piece Building Brix Birthday Bash Candles
*If this is not the "Lego Ice Cube Tray" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 26, 2021 01:22 PST.