The Risk: Star Wars Edition game lets players recreate the dramatic final moments of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. Across a TIE fighter-shaped gameboard, players can determine the fate of the Star Wars universe through 3 concurrent, yet distinct, battles. The 3 battles going on simultaneously are: the attack on the Death Star, the shield assault, and the battle between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. Opponents choose to play as the light side or the dark side of the Star Wars saga, and use the classic Risk dice to control characters and ships. No matter which side is victorious, the game is sure to be filled with action and adventure! Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro. Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd.
- TIE fighter gameboard features 3 theaters of combat
- 2 ways to play: 2 players or 2 teams
- Players choose to play as the light or dark side
- Features iconic Star Wars vehicles including the Millennium Falcon
- Includes 3 gameboard pieces, 20 X-wing fighters, 16 Y-wing fighters, 15 B-wing fighters, 56 TIE fighters, 6 Rebel fleet markers, 1 Millennium Falcon token, 1 Executor token, 4 hit tokens, 9 Stormtrooper tokens, 1 Rebel Strike Team token, 30 Empire order cards, 30 Rebel order cards, 5 dice, and instructions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
*If this is not the "Risk: Star Wars Edition Game
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link
Details were last updated on Apr 15, 2020 17:29 PST.