Wheel Of Shots Drinking Game
Product DescriptionPerfect for every occasion is the delightful Wheel of Shots. Step right up and take a spin. Everyone is a winner with this clever spin on traditional old time carnivals and county fair games. Just pour a shot into the shot glass. Try your luck and spin the wheel on this fun drinking game. Everything you need for hours of fun included so no need to go out and buy your own shot glasses. Bring the wheel of shots to your next cookout, party or any other get together!
- STEP RIGHT UP: Take a spin & see what you have to do, whether you must do 20 pushups, just take a sip, rhyme, pass the shot, lose your turn, take a shot, play truth or dare, spin again, or sing YMCA.
- EASY TO PLAY: To play, pour shots into the provided shot glass, spin the wheel, and complete the challenge. Or, make up your own rules for even more fun.
- HOURS OF FUN: For 2-6 players, this entertaining drinking game is made to be played with your friends & guests until the early AM. Use the included shot glass or your own.
- PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION: Bring to tailgates, kickbacks, BBQs, pool parties, game days, get togethers, and other fun shindigs to be the king or queen of the party!
- TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT: The funnest game that will surely get a laugh! Great for birthdays (particularly 21sts), man caves, bachelorette and bachelor parties, groomsman, bridesmaids, and more.
Top ReviewsMake it your own!
by Chaveeo (5 out of 5 stars)
September 29, 2015
Make your own rules have your own fun we combined this with roulette shot glasses....face off.
Fun drinking game
by Troy A. (5 out of 5 stars)
January 21, 2019
Bought this for a white elephant gift, and the recipient loved it. Pulled it out of the box immediately and started playing amongst friends. Great way to get the party started.
Great for parties.
by Tina (5 out of 5 stars)
November 13, 2018
I bought this for a Bachelorette party. It was so much fun and was a great ice breaker. One of the most fun games we played. Highly recommend it.
by Angelica Ventureno (3 out of 5 stars)
June 2, 2016
Its a fun game..but not so much fun when you get "picked" constantly. My boyfriend bought this to bring to a birthday party for one of his friends. It was fun for the first round. I would say to play with a lot more people and to fill the shot glass halfway.
Just as pictured!
by CRJS2013 (5 out of 5 stars)
February 16, 2019
Just as pictured! Even came with the shot glass. I'm thinking about playing it with lots of other shot glasses around it and filling them with different types of alcohol...something different!
by Christine (4 out of 5 stars)
March 27, 2014
This was a present for a friend. The shotglass is actually glass, and the spinner works quite well. It is exactly as pictured in the product photo.
My friend's only complaint is that it may tip easily - when they first played, they had to take the shot off the spinner in order to spin it; otherwise, the shot may fall off and spill everywhere. Later, she glued the spinner to a large plastic lid that she decided to upcycle from an empty tub of protein powder. This provided a bit more stability so that you could really flick the spinner and not worry about the shot tipping over.
Overall, I've heard great things about it from her. Would recommend!
Really cute but doesn't actually work.
by MF2007 (3 out of 5 stars)
October 21, 2019
This is a great idea. And it's really cute. But, it doesn't really work. When you spin it with the shot glass on it as you're supposed to, the shot glass along with the alcohol inside just falls over. So we just use the spinner and leave the shot sitting on the table. So, a cute idea, but not functional.
Doesn't spin well
by Carla (3 out of 5 stars)
December 7, 2018
Doesnt spin good. Kept stopping on the same people. Because of this we eventually just went in a circle. Fun while it lasted. I'd return for this reason if I could.
Spin the Bottle, No kissing edition!
by Dakota Borensik (4 out of 5 stars)
January 2, 2019
It's a real fun game! I was worried we were gonna spill the shot during the spins because the base isn't very heavy. So we took it off and spun. Still a very fun game!
by Bryce Chornoby (5 out of 5 stars)
March 29, 2019
Good for friends and drinking.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Barbuzzo Original Spin the Shot - Fun Party Drinking Game, Includes 2 Ounce Shot Glass
- Wellin Turnt Drinking Dice Game, Drunk Frenzy Party Game for Adult , Bachelorette Game 2 pcs
- DRINKO Drinking Game - Fairly Odd Novelties - Fun Social Shot Glass Party Game for Groups / Couples
- Fairly Odd Novelties FON-10046 Shot Glass Roulette Complete Set drinking game, 16PCS, Red/Black
- Barbuzzo Spin the Bottle - Classic Party Drinking Game
- Barbuzzo Roulette Shots Drinking Game - Vegas Themed Party Game
- Barbuzzo Middle Finger Spin the Shot Drinking Game
- Barbuzzo Hammer Shot Party Drinking Game - Includes 2 Ounce Shot Glass
- Alcohol Gun - Replace the Shot Glass with a Shot Gun - Load Your Favorite Alcohol, Aim, Shoot and Drink - The Perfect Party Accessory for Any Occasion - Holds Up to 1.5 Ounces
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk - Fun Adult Drinking Game for Parties
*If this is not the "Wheel Of Shots Drinking Game" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 10, 2020 16:15 PST.