Product DescriptionLeyaron Faucet Extender, Sink Handle Extender for Babies, Toddlers, Kids and Children, Teach Your Kids Good Sanitation Habits, Set of 3
* The Product Features
Leyaron faucet extender is compatible with most faucets of all shapes and sizes.
100% Food Grade silicone and polyethylene plastic, made from long lasting soft, durable plastic, BPA, PVC and Phthalate free, no poisonous substances and no odor.
Simply squeeze both sides while pushing the lower flap inward, attach to the faucet and scrub those germs away.
Simply take it out, pop it in just seconds on any faucet and watch the good habits start to form.
Our Baby Faucet Extender won't crack, fade or warp from enthusiastic usage.
Super lovely, convenient, and will make you kids love hand wishing.
Set of 3 faucet extenders, blue, rosy and pink.
- Premium Material - Our faucet extenders for toddlers are made from long-lasting, soft, durable plastic. The faucet extender won't crack, fade or warp from frequently usage. The sink extender for toddlers comes in different cute colors and fun shape.
- Easy Installment - The water faucet extender for toddlers is easy to install and remove for hand cleaning. Designed to fit most of conventional faucets, the faucet extender is compatible with most faucets of all shapes and sizes. The perfect size is very convenient to carry, so take it with you.
- Hand Washing Much Easier - The faucet extender for baby bring water closer to kids to make hand washing easier, and with kids faucet extender, now the water stream from the faucet is reachable to toddlers without having to stand up on a stool which is dangerous.
- Absolutely Safe - This faucet extender for toddlers has rounded corner and zero sharp edges, completely safe for little hands. Protects your youngsters from the sharp edges commonly found underneath most faucets. With the sink extender for kids, you can build your toddler's independence, competence, confidence and responsibility. And the unique lovely design makes hand washing time fun for your kids !
- Lifelong Commitment - We are so confident with the quality of our product. But if you don't completely satisfied with this faucet extender for kids for any reason, you can contact us at any time! And we will provide you with the best customer service.
Top ReviewsFits bath tub too
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
October 14, 2016
Works just as intended. The yellow or clear scoop portion pops out very easily of the silicon crab portion which makes installation a breeze. It doesn't pop out too easily (or accidentally) so that's not a problem. We used one for the bathtub, as we have a baby tub that doesn't reach our bath faucet (see pic) and this scoots the water out exactly far enough to fill our baby tub. It did take a little extra squishing to get it onto the bath faucet initially, but I didn't have to cut or alter the piece at all.
There are better faucet extenders out there.
by Laura (3 out of 5 stars)
May 2, 2018
These are ok. If your toddler doesn't mess with them, they work. However, my toddler likes to pull the spout off (which is REALLY easy to do), and has also pulled off the claws on the crabs (also easy for him to do). The plastic is a little flimsy. Also, I wasn't thinking much about the shape of my faucet when I bought these and I had a little trouble getting them on and then getting them to stay (I have a faucet with a significant curve).
A friend of mine gave me a different faucet extender (the one that looks like a leaf) and it works MUCH better. It doesn't come apart and is thicker and sturdier.
Cute, works, but susceptible to mold - had to throw away after few months
by elisaday (2 out of 5 stars)
December 13, 2018
Bought this for my two year old daughter. She's able to use the faucet in our bathroom now when standing on a step stool. She's 96cm tall. So the product serves its purpose.
The actual "slide" comes off easily and several times my daughter removed it but it's easy to put back in.
After a few weeks I noticed a dark spot in the area where it sits on the faucet. I guess it's mold because at this spot there's a word "engraved" in the crab part of the extender and I suppose that water is collecting in this spot. I don't know if this could be fixed if there was no "engraving" or deepening at all.
I soaked the piece in a water bleach mixture for a couple of hours and the mold was gone.
Edit: After 9 months, it was impossible to completely remove the mold. I wanted to replace it with a different brand (Lionheart faucet extender), since there were no complaints about mold in the reviews. Unfortunately, the Lionheart extender doesn't fit our faucet. So I replaced the extenders with something similar, but no crab feature and no "engraved" letters. I hope this works longer, otherwise it means I have to replace it every few months, maybe twice per year, which is 6-12$ per year.
Didn't work well.
by ANM (3 out of 5 stars)
May 7, 2019
They were easy to get on and off and didn't stay on that well and ended up making a mess. Maybe it was our sink, I'm unsure. Regardless, for us it was a hit and a miss.
Makes it easier to wash those little hands!
by Colleen (4 out of 5 stars)
August 1, 2016
Kept 2, gave one to my son and daughter-in-law to use at home with their cute little daughter whom I get to babysit. On my faucet it tends to tip backward so the water doesn't flow forward until it hits the back of the extender. The silicone is flexible and stretches over the faucet but the plastic extender just won't stay forward in a downward angle. I'll keep working with it because it does extend forward enough to make it easier to help her wash her hands. I was also hopeful that it would fit somehow over the bathtub faucet to make it easier to fill her little inflatable bathtub which doesn't fit right under the faucet. I know the description said sink faucet only so I just hold the extender under the faucet which is easier than pushing down the inflated tub so water flows where I need it to. The price for 3 is better than some offers on Amazon for one for basically the same item. It does the job!
Beware: Beak can be easily removed by baby.
by Nancy (4 out of 5 stars)
July 11, 2017
The product itself is not bad but it has a design flaw. It's a children's product but it's not child proof. My baby likes to mess with it and the yellow beak part always comes apart. Most of the time I don't bother putting it back because it's kind of a hassle. This probably wouldn't be an issue if she were older so if your children are old enough to resist playing with the beak but too short to reach the water, this is an awesome buy.
Brilliant. Wish I had thought of it a year ago.
by rachel l.j. (5 out of 5 stars)
May 24, 2016
These are one of the best purchases I have made as far as the convenience to cost ratio is concerned. I put them in my kids' stockings and they were excited to try them out. The excitement died down pretty quickly but now when I go places without a faucet extender I really really miss them. I have considered putting one in my purse to use in public restrooms. I have a bad back and stooping over to lift a squirming toddler up to the sink and assist them with hand-washing really isn't on my list of favorite things to do. With these on the sinks all I do is turn the faucet on for them and put the soap where they can reach it and we're in business. They're easy to keep clean because they come apart into 2 pieces. I'm not sure if they're dishwasher safe or not but I threw caution into the wind and put one on my top rack and it came out fine. I would absolutely recommend these to other parents who are tired of either doing the lift and wash with their toddlers or struggle to find a stool tall enough that won't tip over easily and doesn't take up too much room.
These are awesome for making sure your dirty kid washes their hands
by NurseMeg (5 out of 5 stars)
October 21, 2016
These are awesome for making sure your dirty kid washes their hands! My son stands on and step stool but still struggles to reach the water to wash his hands. Well not anymore! We used one on our faucet downstairs in the bathroom and one in the common bathroom upstairs. These are easy to put on and take off. When we have company we take them off of the faucet downstairs in the common bathroom. The yellow extender piece is a hard plastic and the colorful pieces are rubber. The yellow extender piece simply slides right into the rubber and in our situation you can move the rubber piece on the faucet to adjust where you want the water to come out. These have achieved exactly what we were looking for.
One broken and other two slightly too short
by Sholi (3 out of 5 stars)
March 16, 2017
One of the three arrived with 3 large cracks in the yellow extender. So I'm down to two. :(
They are great though - they attach easily to the faucet and the water flows smoothly. Unfortunately the water is still just out of my 17 months reach (she is a little short for her age) even though she is standing on a 2 step stool. Would be so awesome if this was just a little longer.
Put one on the sink and one on the tub.
by Elf (4 out of 5 stars)
March 15, 2017
They work great, the spout part comes off if you need to use the faucet normally like to fill a humidifier or rinse something out with a stronger water flow. They do disperse the water a bit so the flow is slowed down some. I put one on the bathtub also just for fun so my daughter can play in the "waterfall" while the tub fills.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Rustark 3Pcs Cartoon Faucet Extender Sink Handle Extender for Toddler, Baby, Children Safe and Fun Hand-washing Solution (Set of 3, Yellow Duck, Pink Elephant, Blue Dolphin)
- Munchkin Sturdy Potty Seat, Green
- Gimars Upgrade Stable Folding Travel Portable Potty Training Seat Fits Most Toilets, No Falling in with 6 Large Non-slip Silicone Pad, Home Reusable with Carry Bag for Toddlers and Kids, Blue
- SONGMICS Children Step Stool, Wood Bed Steps for Kids, Owl Theme in Bathroom Closet Kitchen Toilet Pink and White
- Two Step Kids Step Stools - 2 Pack, Blue - Child, Toddler Safety Steps for Bathroom, Kitchen and Toilet Potty Training - Non Slip Feet, Textured Friction Grip, Carrying Handle, Stackable
- 2 Step Stool for Kids (Gray 2 Pack) | Toddler Stool for Toilet Potty Training | Slip Resistant Soft Grip for Safety as Bathroom Potty Stool & Kitchen Step Stool | Dual Height & Wide Two Step | iLove
- 2 Step Stool for Kids and Toddler - Stepping Bathroom Potty Training Stool - Dual Height Plastic stools for Children/Child Safety - Slip/Skid Resistant Steady Grip for Toilet, Kitchen, Bed
- ACKO 2 Step Stool for Kids - Childrens,Toddler Stool with Slip Resistant Soft Grip for Safety as Bathroom Toilet Potty Training Stool and Kitchen Stepping Stool | Dual Height & Wide Two Step-BPA Free
- Two Step Kids Step Stools - 2 Pack, Pink - Child, Toddler Safety Steps for Bathroom, Kitchen and Toilet Potty Training - Non Slip Feet, Textured Friction Grip, Carrying Handle, Stackable
- BABYBJORN Potty Chair, Gray
*If this is not the "Sink Faucet Extender" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 15, 2021 15:00 PST.