Fizzics Beer System - Draft Taste from a Can
The Fizzics System is the world’s first portable Draft Beer System that improves the flavor and taste of ordinary canned, bottled and growler beer. Fizzics technology enhances the carbonation and aroma of beer while providing a smooth, creamy, full-body flavor and taste without the use of additives or chemicals. Fizzics enhances the flavor and taste of all beer styles, including IPAs, Pilsners, Brown Ales, Stouts, Porters, Lagers, and more. Fresh from the tap taste, anytime, anywhere.
- FIZZICS ORIGINAL SYSTEM. Big enough to hold a growler, small enough to take on your next adventure. You can experience your favorite craft style beer anywhere, in the way the brewer intended-- fresh from the tap. Simply insert beer, pull forward tap, push back to top.
- TAP INTO BEER. This portable tap style allows you to turn your favorite beer into fresh from the tap draft perfection. There’s no separate CO2 or Nitro canister needed as you get beautiful pours and perfect, creamy foam.
- PATENTED. There’s a lot of science behind great tasting beer. The Fizzics Team can bore you with fluid dynamics and their patent-pending sound wave technology, or they can tell you that the Fizzics Original enhances the aroma, texture and taste of beer from a bottle, can or growler.
- POUR IT ON. The Fizzics Original is designed to pour the perfect beer, anytime, anywhere, without fail. It's built to last, with high performance components on the inside and a tough, sturdy shell outside. So go ahead and pour like you mean it.
- DRAFT ON DEMAND. The Fizzics Original runs on just 4 AA batteries and there's no power cord needed, so it’s ultra portable. Take it to a friend's house, tailgating, on a camping trip, to the beach...anywhere you want fresh, draft beer taste without the hassle of a keg.
Top ReviewsStopped working after 2 months
by P. Dor (3 out of 5 stars)
December 12, 2015
It really makes bottled beer taste like draft.
See above. It does make the beer taste much better.
1. I think it is a little cheaply made for the price. It is made of plastic and for the price I'd like something more solid.
2. The lid closes easily when open and trying to put a bottle in, it will not tilt back far enough.
3. If you use this for bottled (instead of 64 ounce growlers) it is time consuming to put each beer in and pour it.
4. Noisy with the batteries, wish it was a plug in.
Overall I do enjoy it and am glad I bought it.
UPDATE: Stopped working after 2 months. Motor runs but will not pour. I will update with how the warranty works.
They shipped me a new one within 2 days and it works much better. They were very helpful.
Gimmicky, not worth the money.
by Robert M (2 out of 5 stars)
April 4, 2018
After seeing a rerun of Shark Tank I had to give this a try myself after all 5 sharks highly praised it. When I received it I must say I was disappointed in the "cheapness" of construction for something that costs $180 bucks w/tax, however still needed to try it for myself. I kept it around for two weeks but of course only really used it over two drinking weekend. I will say yes that my friends, family and I all tasted a difference over various craft beers when you compare it to drinking direct from the bottle. However no one including myself had that overwhelming WOW moment that I picked up on from the TV show. It also got very old very quick that by the time one was on their 3rd-4th beer this machine was no longer being used and everyone was drinking their beer direct from the bottle.
In the end I ended up returning Fizzics after asking myself a few real questions:
1) Where am I going to store this? Of course the pantry as it looks too cheap to go with my other appliances in my kitchen.
2) Once in the panty how often am I going to pull it out? Feeling was not that often as I'm already bored with using it, and eventually it'll end up collecting dust.
3) Is the taste difference that amazing that it's worth $180 bucks? The answer for me was simply NO it wasn't.
In my opinion this is a great gimmick to try out and perhaps bring out in front of your friends at a party as if your showing a new card trick. It'll make great conversation when everyone tries their beer through it. However that's about it, it's not something I'm going to use at home on a regular bases. Perhaps I would if it wasn't so cheaply made, where I would make it a fixture in my kitchen being handy and easily available for that during the week beer.
Very dissapointed in this product which was expensive for such poor quality
by mamadee (1 out of 5 stars)
July 27, 2017
Was so disappointed. Saw this item on Shark Tank and thought this would be the perfect Christmas gift for my husband who
Loves to try different types of beer. He literally poured 4 beers from it on Christmas Day with the family and it quit working ! Tried it later on still not working. He actually folllowed instructions for set up but it only poured 4 times. It was very expensive so I told him I would return it, we would just exchange it, maybe this was just a faulty one. Was told we could not exchange it but once we returned it we would get an Amazon credit. A little disappointed but thought I could just buy another one. Got back on Amazon to order another one only to find the company had jacked its prices up . All the sellers were charging about $60-$100 more than what I originally paid for the same unit. Left a very "bitter beer" taste in my mouth.
DOES NOT WORK
by Shannon Parks (1 out of 5 stars)
June 28, 2018
I gave this product as a gift, and the first time the recipient went to use it, the product did not work. It was already too late to return the product, otherwise I would have.
by Kirsten Brown (5 out of 5 stars)
November 13, 2018
I don't generally write reviews, but this deserves one. It is so simple and functional it's almost too good to be true. I used it for the first time on Halloween during a progressive party and it was a huge hit with lots of people telling their loved ones it was on their Christmas list. I bought a couple growlers, put batteries in, pulled forward for beer, pushed back for a perfect head and that was it. I cleaned it by running some water through and that's it. I absolutely love it
Doesnt Enhance Much
by Amazon Customer (1 out of 5 stars)
July 26, 2019
For the money you pay for this you think it would really enhance the texture.... Really doesnt just makes most beers more foamy... but doesnt really enhance the overall texture. Picture this instead of a .5 inch head on a beer you now have 2 inches of a head... big deal. Also really hard to clean, the hose of this started to develop a skunky taste after a while. I tried hot water washing it, didnt affect it. Soap, nothing. Realized it would remain that way and gave all beers after like 10 uses a gross taste (like actually gross). Threw it away and honestly if you love draught beer buy a mini kegerator at least you know youre getting your moneys worth.
by Cristian Thompson (4 out of 5 stars)
July 16, 2019
This is a novelty item. It works as advertised and put a nice creamy head on your beer. The battery's last a good amount of time. Cans are not as easy as bottles because of the size of the straw. Cleaning requires your to put a cup of water in the machine and run it through the tube. Fun the have around though!
Stopped working after a week.
by Becca (2 out of 5 stars)
January 9, 2017
I enjoyed the product, for the week that it worked properly. After a week the reverse tap method that creates all the micro foam stopped working with any beer I tried. On top of that, Amazon refuses to replace the unit. I have to return it, get a refund, and repurchase it - the catch is the only units available that are fulfilled by Amazon are twice the price I originally paid. What a joke.
Novelty item at best
by Breed66 (2 out of 5 stars)
December 16, 2016
It's ok but it's hard to know when to stop pouring the beer and engage the air. Most times it just blows air out the tube and causes excessive foaming
Easy use, easy to clean
by Katherine George (5 out of 5 stars)
August 14, 2018
Bought it for my husband. He says it makes beer taste just like tap. He had no complaints and seems to enjoy it.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Furbo Dog Camera: Treat Tossing, Full HD Wifi Pet Camera and 2-Way Audio, Designed for Dogs, Compatible with Alexa (As Seen On Ellen)
- Host Freeze Mug Insulated Plastic Set of 2, 16 oz Pint Grey, 2, Beer Glasses
- Frywall 10 (Medium) - Red - Splatter Guard, as Seen on Shark Tank
- NEW Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug 2, 10 oz, White, 1.5-hr Battery Life - App Controlled Heated Coffee Mug - Improved Design
- Natural Alt Bamboo Charcoal Toothbrush With Travel Case - 4 Pack, Eco Friendly, Biodegradable, 100% Vegan With Amazing Teeth Whitening - BPA Free, Soft Medium Bristles for Sensitive Gums! Home or Road
- Cold Hard Truth On Men, Women, and Money: 50 Common Money Mistakes and How to Fix Them
- IllumiBowl Toilet Motion Activated Night Light (As Seen On Shark Tank) Multi-Color, Universal Fit
- Luminarc on Tap 4-Piece Pilsner, 16-Ounce
- Yukon Growlers Insulated Beer Growler - Keep Your Beer Cold and Carbonated for 24 Hours in This Stainless Steel Vacuum Water Bottle - Also Keeps Coffee Hot - Improved Lid - 64 oz
- Fizzics FZ403 DraftPour Beer Dispenser - Converts Any Can or Bottle Into a Nitro-Style Draft, Awesome Gift for Beer Lover
*If this is not the "Fizzics Beer System - Draft Taste from a Can" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 28, 2021 01:32 PST.