Product DescriptionSnittens -The Original Snot Mittens-are the funny but functional gift for the guy who spends time in the great outdoors in the winter. If you are running, hiking, or skiing, or even working or standing in the cold, your eyes start to water and your nose starts to run. What to do, what to do. Packing and USING TISSUES is too inconvenient...and what are you going to do with all that snot-soaked tissue dissolving into your pocket? CARRYING A HANDKERCHIEF is cool...if you're a great grandpa, if you even own one. Hacking is disgusting. Sometimes effective, but always disgusting. There seem to be two options left: You can USE YOUR SLEEVE (very gross) or just LET IT RUN ONTO YOUR UPPER LIP and around (or across) your mouth and freeze in place (hello snotsicle). There were no good options...until now. Introducing Snittens-The Original Snot Mittens, a convenient, easy place to place your snot and tears when you are outside in the cold. Snittens are made of a PROPRIETARY MATERIAL designed to give you MAXIMUM ABSORBENCY and GOOD THERMAL PROPERTIES. The material is very DURABLE and can withstand repetitive teasing and washing in detergent and hot water (please wash your Snittens after each use and before shaking hands with your bro). They are built to absorb and built to last. As a funny gift for men or a great gag gift, Snittens are entertaining and handy (no pun intended), and are a perfect gift for Christmas, Father's Day, 30th 40th 50th 60th 70th but not 80th birthdays (Octogenarians should be somewhere warm and dry this time of year and not outside with the rest of us fools). Anyway, buy 'em, wear 'em and wash 'em. Thanks.
- No more hacking or using your sleeves.
- Absorbs 28x its weight in snot and tears (we measured).
- Attractive natural color.
- Funny Gift for Men, Winter Gloves for Runners Hikers Skiers for Christmas Father's Day Birthday.
- Gag Gift for Men Left Out in the Cold. Convenient Absorbent Funny.
Top ReviewsFun gift!
by Andrea S. (5 out of 5 stars)
January 8, 2018
I got these as a gift and my dad just freakin loved them. He called me right away to let me know he already "broke them in" and was planning to show his friends at a Christmas party later that day. A fun gift for those with a sense of humor. Oh, and the plus side is they are super soft and comfy, so they're functional (according to my dad, at least) as well as punny.
No size option!
by Rebecca Steinberg (2 out of 5 stars)
December 2, 2018
I bought these for my husband who is a runner for the holiday. I just gave them to him, he loved the idea of them but when he tried them on, they were huge! They are labeled as a size large. I went back to my order to look into changing the size but there is no size option. For the price you pay for these you should be able to pick a size. Waste of $20! Super disappointed!
Funny But Effective!
by Margaret Jasper (5 out of 5 stars)
December 31, 2018
I'd like to blame my runny nose on the cold winter mountains, but, to be honest, I've become a geezer and, apparently, a runny nose now comes with the territory. My gloves had become gross on their own, but the real Snittens are made of an absorbant and easily washable material. My senior friends found them to be hysterical and I'm just happy to have them. A great idea and product.
by Fyreflly (5 out of 5 stars)
November 23, 2018
I got these mittens as a funny gift for my nephew. He thought they were hilarious. Don't really want to know if he used them for the stated purpose but they were a hit.
Funny idea but bad execution
by stev w. (3 out of 5 stars)
December 13, 2018
Thought this would be a great gag gift, but you can't hardly tell it's a gag gift because the packaging just looks like normal mittens. You have to read very small print to get the joke.
by Rosie Sterling (5 out of 5 stars)
March 22, 2018
I gave them to my brother in law for his 50th birthday. He lives in Minnesota and has nose run issues when running, so he has been wearing them when it's not too cold out. Fun gift
Got a good laugh
by Hate to shop (5 out of 5 stars)
February 23, 2017
This was X-mas present for son. Got a good laugh and I think he is using them. Can't be sure since I live in the south and he is up North in snow country.
by Barb Goldsmith (5 out of 5 stars)
January 25, 2019
Gave to runner friend as a funny gift and he loves them, says they're super warm.
Good gag gift
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
February 22, 2019
I got these for my boss as a gag gift. They are not cute and something most people wouldn't wear, but it was funny.
by B. Lanigan (5 out of 5 stars)
June 22, 2018
Bought as a gift for a gift swap at Christmas. Nice quality.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Snittens for Ladies-The Original Snot Mittens. Funny Gift for Women, Winter gloves for runners hikers skiers for Birthday Valentines Mother's Day Christmas. Convenient Absorbent Funny and Cute
- Potty Texter Bathroom Cell Phone Holder - Hands Free Bathroom Texting Funny Gifts for Teens White Elephant Gifts Millennial Gifts Smartphone Tripod for Phones Unisex Gag Gift Hilarious Novelty
- Runner's World How to Make Yourself Poop: And 999 Other Tips All Runners Should Know
- Code Brown Commandos Emergency Underpants in a Can 3 Pairs - Instant Undies in Compact Tin Container - White Elephant Joke Gift - Funny Over The Hill Birthday Gag - Great Underwear for First Aid Kit
- "Worst Yankee Swap Gift Ever" Shirt
- 2020 Pooping Pooches White Elephant Gag Gift Calendar
- Toilet Timer by Katamco (Classic)
- Shart Wipes - Antibacterial Wet Wipes Guy Gifts Weird Gifts for Friends Fun Gag Gifts for Men Silly Trust A Fart Novelty Gift Stocking Stuffers for Adults White Elephant Gift Father's Day Shart Happen
- Gone For a RUN TWAS The Night Before The Race | Running Ceramic Mug Red and White
- People of Walmart.com Adult Coloring Book: Rolling Back Dignity (OFFICIAL People of Walmart Coloring Books)
*If this is not the "Snot Mittens" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 22, 2020 23:09 PST.