Product DescriptionWith a simple twist of the Cob Corn Stripper by Chef'n, you can effortlessly remove corn from the cob to make your next summer salad or salsa quickly and easily. The stainless steel blades work hard to strip an entire cob in seconds. Simply place the corn cutter on top of the cob; in one twisting/pushing motion, you'll have fresh corn to add to any meal. This corn stripper is top rack dishwasher safe. Choose smart, easy-to-use kitchen utensils that are built on tasteful design, new technologies, and the trusted reputation of Chef'n.
- Compact and easy-to-use corn stripper
- Easily remove corn from the cob in one quick twisting/pushing motion
- Durable stainless steel blades effortlessly strip kernels in seconds
- Quickly add corn to any meal, from homemade salsa to southwestern salads
- Top rack dishwasher safe
Top ReviewsNot recommended
by McNystrom (1 out of 5 stars)
June 13, 2017
This gets stuck half way through if you have big ears of corn. Twisting the cob until it finally makes it through leaves corn going everywhere. Once the cob makes it through my hand holding the tool would shoot forward and slam into the bowl sending corn flying.
I'm going back to using a knife. Put a small bowl upside down in a large bowl. Place the corn on the small bowl and run your knife down the side of the cob. Easy enough.
by Mark N. (1 out of 5 stars)
February 15, 2017
They don't adjust to smaller or larger cobs. After using it I still ate much of the corn off of the cob.
Works well and fast with little waste.
by Stephen Kalman (5 out of 5 stars)
February 27, 2018
We love BBQ corn. Not so much on the cob but stripped and put into salad. This does a much nicer job than just cutting with a knife.
Here's a tip: use a bundt pan and put the base of the corn in the hole, then strip down from the top. The pan will catch the kernels and save a big cleanup.
Great Little Gadget
by Linda Williams (5 out of 5 stars)
August 30, 2018
I absolutely love this corn stripper. I cook my corn on the cob in the microwave for 4 minutes, in the shuck. Then I cut the bottom of the corn off, and squeeze the other end and the corn comes out cleaned of silks and all!! Then I use the corn stripper, cutting in one direction for half the ear, then turning it around to finish the other end. When I do this to two ears of corn, I have a nice bowl of whole kernel corn for 3 to 4 servings. Just adds a bit of butter and salt and it is so good. I used to cut it off by hand, but this stripper has really made it easy to get my corn off the cob. I haven't tried uncooked corn so I don't know how it would work with it, but I sure love it my way. I highly recommend it.
This stripper can't handle a big cob
by Marcia (1 out of 5 stars)
July 17, 2018
Meh....I thought this would be a wonderful gift for my Grandson who just got braces. The major problem must be our California Sweet Corn, The cobs are just too big. Secondly, the inner cutting ring bent out of shape on the first try - and the cutting teeth bent straight up. So using the old fashioned knife routine will have to do. Sending it back as soon as he gets it back to me.
by PK Burket (5 out of 5 stars)
July 21, 2017
I was skeptical when I got this product, but it works. The gadget consists of a metal cylinder with a serrated rim secured inside a somewhat larger plastic cylinder. How could the narrow diameter of the cutting cylinder actually fit an ear of corn? Then I remembered that I saw a TV guy gadget guy demonstrate how to use it. Place the narrow end of the shucked corn ear inside the serrated rim of the cutting cylinder and turn the gadget as you push the ear through the cylinder. The serrated edge cuts/strips the kernels from the cob. Match the speed and force you use to push the ear through the cutting cylinder to ensure that as much of the corn is cut off as possible. Tip: Use a plate or pie tin or a sheet of paper towel or wax paper to catch the kernels as they fall. When I use it I tend to create a wide scatter pattern.
by Paul E. Nielsen (5 out of 5 stars)
August 25, 2018
I stripped 15 ears of sweet corn in less than 5 minutes.
Chefn Cob Corn Stripper, Yellow (2-Pack) ..
by Sally (1 out of 5 stars)
August 2, 2017
I was disappointed with the Chefn Cob Corn Stripper, Yellow (2-Pack) ..It doesn't cut the corn off of the cob very well . Still had to go back with the knife to cut all of the corn off. I bought three of these, one for myself, one for daughter and daughter-in-law.
Sorry I wouldn't recommend this item.
by Noe (2 out of 5 stars)
December 12, 2016
still required lots of force
To cob or not to cob? Corny, but so darn cool...lol!
by Scott Lindsey (5 out of 5 stars)
February 24, 2019
Well if you like corn on the cob and then off simply. This is an awesome tool to decorn your cob. When I first seen it, I thought this is way to simple looking to work, but soon I was amazed at how simple it was to work. Fresh corn off the cob simply! Just be careful about the heat of your corn, cause this is still hands on. Use a cloth or silicone to pull corn cob through. So nice without any waste of kernel either. Mmm mmm great!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Premium Apple Corer - Easy to Use and Durable Apple Corer Remover for Pears, Bell Peppers, Fuji, Honeycrisp, Gala and Pink Lady Apples - Stainless Steel Best Kitchen Gadgets Cupcake Corer, by Zulay
- AxeSickle Silicone Collapsible Funnel 2 pcs Folding Funnel for Liquid Transfer As Oil, Water, Shampoo, Sanitizer, Kitchen Tool Gadget 100% Food Grade Silicone FDA Approved.(blue green)
- Sunnyac Stainless Steel Corn Peeler, Durable Corn Cob Remover Stripper, Efficient and Nonslip Kernel Stripping Tools with Sharp Serrated Blade, Little Handy Kitchen Gadget, Dishwasher Safe
- Compac Mayo Knife & Jar Scraper Spreader - Plastic Knife Spatula for Scraping Mayonnaise Jars and Spreading Condiments
- Rapid Slicer, Food Cutter, Slice Tomatoes, Grapes, Olives, Chicken, Shrimp, Strawberries, Salads. Non-Slip Gadget Holder for Slicing All Different Foods Easily
- The Negg Boiled Egg Peeler - Red
- OXO Good Grips Corn Prep Peeler
- Yueshico Stainless Steel Watermelon Slicer Cutter Knife Corer Fruit Vegetable Tools Kitchen Gadgets with Melon Baller Scoop Extra
- 2019 Best Selling Cool Kitchen Gadgets Banana Cucumber Sausages - Fruits & Vegetables Slicer - Cutter with FREE Ice Cream Scoop
- Chef'n Original Stem Gem Strawberry Huller, Red/Green - 102-138-005
*If this is not the "Cob Corn Stripper" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jul 4, 2020 13:38 PST.