Product DescriptionThere’s nothing abominable about these Zombie Pop Molds from Tovolo! These playful pop molds create delicious frozen treats in fun zombie characters. The silicone sleeves create detailed popsicles using your favorite ingredients. These popsicle molds include four different, unique Zombie shapes. The molds are made of flexible silicone that makes removing the pops a breeze. They are BPA free, food safe and dishwasher safe.
At Tovolo, we believe time spent cooking should be fun and we are honored to be a part of that experience in each home that uses our products. We challenge ourselves to improve the performance, function, and appearance of kitchen tools. Something as simple as a silicone spatula moves us to create the perfect experience for our customers. We obsess over every detail to ensure that our spatula will outperform expectations. However, performance alone is not enough; we want to put a smile on the customer’s face as well. Whether it is our Spatulart silicone spatulas, our assortment of frozen pop molds or our whimsically shaped ice molds, we strive to add a colorful element of fun to each of our items, to do just that.
- CREATE MEMORABLE TREATS: Deliver delicious treats in a memorable package. The mold features four unique zombie ice pop designs, so everyone can choose their favorite. From their detailed faces down to their feet, these undead creatures will impress everyone! To enjoy a frozen zombie, simply blend up your ingredients, pour into the molds, freeze, and enjoy the perfectly formed zombies. For best results, run the molds under warm water to release the silicone before removal.
- SURPRISE & DELIGHT WITH SKELETON STICKS: Reusable sticks are shaped like skeletons to appease zombie slayers of all ages. The handles are shaped like zombie legs, complete with tattered pants, creating a fully formed undead creature for kids and adults to enjoy.
- BASE HOLDS POP UPRIGHT WHILE FREEZING: Sturdy base does not wobble or tip in the freezer, ensuring minimal disruption during freezing time. Handles are included on each side of the base for easy carrying from the counter to the freezer. Once frozen, the silicone molds can be removed from the base for more compact storage.
- MAKE A VARIETY OF FROZEN TREATS: Mix and match your favorite fruit juices, yogurt, pureed fruits and vegetables, leftover smoothies, ice cream, and more for unique treats every time. Mix up your favorite flavor combinations then pour the liquid into the molds, set in the base. Once filled, gently insert the sticks into the liquid, and freeze until solid. Each mold holds 2. 64 fluid ounces.
- DIMENSIONS & CARE: 10. 5" L X 4" W X 5. 5" H; dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. Made of BPA-free nylon and silicone.
Top ReviewsIs that a sword or....?
by Jennifer Hostler (5 out of 5 stars)
February 8, 2019
So I pushed the dinosaur shape. I really did, but my son wanted the swords. "Ok" I thought. "It's a weapon, but I'll be the 'cool mom' and just go with it." After making our first batch, it became very clear that the 'weapon' thing would be the least of my concerns. Our strawberry and yogurt popsicles came out to be a nice "flesh tone" color and at first glance, these popsicles resemble...a more adult-themed shape. We'll be saving these to eat in the backyard....or on date night.
Easy to fill and easy to remove ice pops. Seems like the materials are durable, but we will be sure to hand wash. Cute way to enjoy treats!
by ARBEZ (5 out of 5 stars)
August 29, 2018
My daughter loves sweets so what better way to give her what she wants and make her yogurt popsicles! These are are small enough that the frozen stuff doesn't melt away faster than she can eat it. I was really impressed on how easy they were to take out of the molds once frozen! We are a big zombie fan family so the design is perfect too! I also ordered the Dino ones and an ice cream cone set! Super cute!!!!
The Headless Sea of Dinosaurs
by Dr. Batman (3 out of 5 stars)
December 10, 2018
So, pretty cool looking, not gonna lie. But the heads never, ever come out with the popsicle except for the triceratops. I always have headless dinosaurs bodies and they are flimsy silicone so getting the pops out is tricky business. It's a fight to get any juice pops out because they stick heavily. Looks cool, but execution isn't the greatest. I would personally look for something a little more stable than buying for looks.
but I love them so much it's worth it
by Lea S (5 out of 5 stars)
April 23, 2018
My toddler LOVES these and the monster ones. They're pricey, but I love them so much it's worth it. The only drawback is the space that it takes up in the freezer while in the Popsicle holder, but once they freeze you can just put the pops in without the holder. The heads on the t-rex and brontosaurus are easy to break off if you're not careful.
The penguins are super cute and well defined
by AllisonC (5 out of 5 stars)
May 3, 2018
Bought these on a recommendation from a friend and my 7 month old LOVES them. The penguins are super cute and well defined. It does take up a decent amount of room in the freezer, so prepare for that. It takes about an ounce and a half to 2 oz of milk to fill one pop. I saw on previous reviews that people had a hard time getting the pops out whole, but I didn't have any issue whatsoever. No warm water, no nothing...they just peeled right off. The only downside is that the thicker parts of the pop are too big for my LO mouth so that makes things a little messy but it's not enough for me to take off a star. Would recommend or purchase again.
Horrible chemical/solvent smell
by DCN (1 out of 5 stars)
July 4, 2019
I purchased two of these molds - the dino and the monster ones. The monster ones seem fine - no smell at all. However the dino ones have an intense chemical smell, almost like a type of solvent or hydrocarbon. I tried washing them in hot soapy water and also soaking them overnight in white vinegar and water. Still the smell is there this morning. I don't want to hassle with returning them, but I definitely won't be using them to put food in with that horrible smell and the risk of poisoning myself or my loved ones, I was thinking about ordering another set before the bad experience with these,
so they do not all come out looking like monsters. Plus they are very very messy
by Organic PDX (4 out of 5 stars)
August 10, 2017
When I pull out my frozen popsicle, some of it gets caught/stuck in the mold, so they do not all come out looking like monsters. Plus they are very very messy. BUT they are cute and I do enjoy them, so I will give them 4/5 stars since I continue to use them despite their flaws.
Monster Pops! Monster Fun!
by Robert (5 out of 5 stars)
May 12, 2017
I bought these as a gift for a friend. They were very excited about the shape and size (cute and sufficient).
The material seems nice, flexible, and sturdy. For the most part, the only issue is that my friend uses these pops to hand out to others and so there is the issue with this, in particular, the feet need to be retrieved when handed out.
This is not a usual issue for anyone using these for home use only.
The heads always break off
by Shyla Smith (1 out of 5 stars)
July 20, 2019
We ordered the dinosaur one. Unfortunately, we can't get them to come out with their heads in tact. As such, the kids don't like them. Obviously. Also, the shark fin looking handle is not very easy for the kiddos to hold. Wish I hadn't thrown away the box or I would return it
Broke first time we used it!
by Lindsay (2 out of 5 stars)
June 30, 2019
One of the "stems" (ribs?!) broke the first time we attempted to use it- such a quick design & the kids LOVED filing it up and freezing the pops! Just disappointed when we tried to remove the first one. When we use it now, I run the frozen mold under water for a bit first, so the actual popsicle looses up a bit.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pop Mold Tray
- Safari Ltd. Super TOOB - Zombies - Realistic Hand Painted Toy Figurine Models - Quality Construction from Phthalate, Lead and BPA Free Materials - for Ages 3 and Up
- People's Pops: 55 Recipes for Ice Pops, Shave Ice, and Boozy Pops from Brooklyn's Coolest Pop Shop [A Cookbook]
- Tovolo, Ice Molds Skull Set of 3
- Stritra - 3D Skull Silicone jello Ice Mold Flexible Cube Maker Tray for Halloween and Christmas Party. Best for Whiskey and Cocktails
- Zombie Head Candy Mold by The Modern Gummy, PURE SILICONE, 8 Realistic Cavities per Mold, For Gelatin, Chocolates, Cupcake Toppers, Halloween, Zombie Party
- Tovolo Tiki Ice Molds, Silicone, Easily Stackable, Dishwasher Safe, - Set of 3
- Zombie Bowl
- Set of 4 Silicone Zombie Baking Cups
- Zombie Multicolor 11" Round Latex Balloon 10ct
- Tovolo Sword Ice Pop Molds Popsicle Maker, Flexible Silicone, Dishwasher Safe, Set of 4
- Tovolo Dino Ice Pop Molds, Flexible Silicone, Easily-Removable, Dishwasher Safe, Set of 4 Popsicle Makers with Sticks
- Tovolo Tiki Ice Pop Molds, Flexible Silicone, Dishwasher Safe, Set of 4 Popsicle Makers with Sticks
- Tovolo Penguin Ice Pop Molds, Flexible Silicone, Dishwasher Safe, Set of 4 Popsicle Makers with Sticks
- Tovolo Monsters Ice Pop Flexible Silicone Molds, 4 Monster Popsicle Characters, Dishwasher Safe - Set of 4
*If this is not the "Creature Ice Pop Molds" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 29, 2020 20:32 PST.