Apple Watch W3 Stand 1984 Macintosh Computer
Product DescriptionView your Apple Watch display through a blast from the past the Apple Watch W3 Stand Macintosh Computer. The display lines up perfectly to seem as though it is the display of an old Apple 1984 Macintosh Computer. Simply place... [Read more]
- 【COMPATIBILITY】 Works with all Apple Watch Series 7, Series 6, Series SE, Series 5, Series 4, Series 3, Series 2, Series 1 (45mm 44mm 42mm 41mm 40mm 38mm) and is compatible with Apple Watch Nightstand Mode.
- 【VINTAGE DESIGN】 View your Apple Watch display through a blast from the past. The display lines up perfectly to seem as though it is the display of an old Apple monitor.
- 【EASY TO USE】 Simply place your Apple Watch on the stand to charge your watch; keep this stand near your bed to allow use of key functions such as alarm clocks and messages.
- 【MATERIAL】 The elago W3 is made from scratch-free silicone to prevent damage to your Apple Watch and to prevent it from moving around when resting on a surface.
- 【WARRANTY】 Purchase with confidence! 30 day, 100% Money Back Guarantee & 1 Year Replacement Warranty. (DISCLAIMER: Charging Cable and Apple Watch are NOT INCLUDED.)
Top ReviewsToo small for Series 4
by Gadget Freak (2 out of 5 stars)
October 3, 2018
I had an old Mac way back in the day so love this concept. Just bought a new Series 4 Apple Watch and this was my next purchase. It's a little too small for Series 4. It still fits in there and it does charge, but part of the watch screen is covered.
They state that it is compatible with Series 4 with no caveats so dinging them for that.
by Brandon (5 out of 5 stars)
January 23, 2017
These have been going up and down for sale for awhile and I was able to order one while Amazon was selling it. It shipped quickly and Elago even included a free car charger as a "thank you gift". I'm am beyond thrilled. This is so cute and the quality is higher than I expected. This is going to make me smile every night. I just know it. I wasn't expecting to be this thrilled when I ordered it. I was just expecting to think "it's a little cute" but here I am now ordering another one for a friend.
Cute. High-quality materials. Slightly flawed.
by Samurai Zak (4 out of 5 stars)
January 17, 2017
Overall, a fun/clever product, with a few caveats...
* Quality materials
* Good value (purchased from Amazon for $11)
* Cute/clever/whimsical design
* Apple watch fits a little too loose in the stand which causes a significant air gap between the front of the stand and the watch display, especially when viewed at an angle.
* Occasionally loses charging connection to the back of the watch because of the same lose tolerances.
* Charging puck sits a little too far inside the stand, contributing to the loose connection.
It should be noted that I'm using the stand with a 42mm Stainless Steel Apple watch series 1 with Stainless link bracelet/band, so the largest possible watch, and it still has a loose fit.
Everyone will be impressed with your sense of style.
by Philip C (5 out of 5 stars)
November 30, 2017
I know what you wanna hear. That this watch dock changed my life. That it gave my existence meaning. You really want to purchase this thing because it's hip and it'll make you feel cool, right? Well I'm here to tell you that it totally will make you feel cool. It'll improve your life so much you'll have meaning dripping from your ears. Potential sexual partners will be throwing themselves at you because, hey, they realize a person with f***ing taste.
No but SRSLY. It's a capable watch dock that looks like an old-school Apple Mac. It's fun. It works great. Don't read too much into it. Buy it and you'll be happy for ever after.
by Jami (4 out of 5 stars)
January 7, 2017
A stand any classic Mac enthusiast will love. I've seen the plans that allows you to 3D print these stands, but this one is quite a bit cheaper than buying a 3D printer!
The stand fits both my 38mm Apple Watch & my wife's 42mm, but her 42mm looks better. My 38mm kind of sits back at an angle a little & depending on the viewing angle there are slight gaps around the perimeter of the screen cutout.
Overall "geek factor" score on this is 5 stars though, it's just plain cool!
So Useful and So Adorable!
by Danno and Avey,Top Contributor: Activewear (5 out of 5 stars)
August 15, 2017
I had received this as a gift, and it is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. It is a perfect fit for my 1st-Gen 38mm Apple Watch.
One of the challenges I have found with various charging docks is that the docks are not well-weighted, so while putting your thing ON the dock is easy, taking it OFF of the dock is not... often times, the dock wants to come with the device that is docked! That is not the case with this little guy! The dock itself is weighted well enough that docking and undocking your watch can be accomplished easily with one hand. In case you're a little clumsy (like I am), it's conveniently made of a heavy-duty vinyl-like plastic, so you don't have to be perfectly coordinated when docking or undocking your watch... an added benefit to this is less risk for breakage, and it just -feels- nicer.
I ended up with the White, and it is the perfect soft whitish-grayish color that many computer/monitor enclosures were made of in the early 90s. This is a perfect, useful gift that won't break the bank.
Bought this as a novelty item, but it turned out to be really useful!
by Agent_Cooper,Top Contributor: Baking (5 out of 5 stars)
March 19, 2017
So I bought this stand because I though it was kind of quirky. I love those old classic macs and just found this item to be funny. As it turns out, it's really handy and it's become my regular charging stand. It's heavier than I though it would be so it stays stable on my nightstand and my apple watch just drops into the little slot really easy.
by Martha (5 out of 5 stars)
February 7, 2017
I have multiple elago aluminum iPhone and iPad stands. They are sturdy and well-designed and crafted, so I thought I'd try this nightstand version to charge my new Apple Watch. I love it. It's tiny, so it takes up no room on my nightstand, but is heavy enough not to slide or get knocked around. I don't really notice that it's an old Apple computer in design. Clever, but not distracting. It's easy to get the watch in and out, and the silicone material it's made of feels silky, so I don't worry about scratching the watch. I live being able to check the time in the middle of the night so easily. I used to use my phone. Glad I bought it.
Does not fit 44mm Apple Watch 4
by Alan L Forkosh (3 out of 5 stars)
September 24, 2018
I bought one of these for my original Apple Watch and used it as my charging stand for that watch and a subsequent Series 2. Everything fit fine, and, if I had reviewed it, I would have given 5 stars. However, the 44mm Apple Watch face was large enough that the top of the battery charge indicator was invisible behind the top of the window frame. Unfortunately, you need to see the top of indicator to see if charging has been completed.
The Amazon web page claimed that it was compatible with the Apple Watch 4, so I assumed that the window had been made slightly larger to accommodate the larger face on the 44mm Series 4. So I ordered a new stand for my new watch on 9/22. Unfortunately, as the supplier has confirmed on 9/24, there have been no changes. So I have now returned it. The Amazon should really have a note in the main listing about this problem.
Edit (2018-10-12): The heading for the item now provides a caution for those with the larger watch by specifying 'Series 4 (40mm)'. However, the text does not clarify the problem why it's not recommended for the larger watch. Also, some of the additional material does not qualify the Series 4 compatibility. So my rating is now 3.5 stars.
Reviews don't lie - this item would not disappoint you!
by Rustichetto (5 out of 5 stars)
July 7, 2019
This was one of the very few purchases in my recent memory that brought a smile of satisfaction to my face.
Couple words of caution:
- This fits perfectly my 42 mm Apple Watch 3. Smaller 38 mm, or larger 44 mm series 4 may not fit so great.
- Standard magnetic charging puck (with 3 ft cord) that came with the watch fits into this stand snugly and securely, like it is a part of the stand. I also bought one-foot long charging puck from Apple, which looks different. The puck itself is chrome, not white, it is smaller in diameter and height. If I tried to fit it into the stand it probably would be a little loose.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- elago W6 Stand Designed for Apple Watch Stand Compatible with iWatch Series 5, Series 4, Series 3, Series 2, Series 1, 44mm, 42mm, 40mm, 38mm, Support Night Stand Mode [White]
- elago W4 Stand Designed for Apple Watch Stand Compatible with iWatch Series 5, Series 4, Series 3, Series 2, Series 1, 44mm, 42mm, 40mm, 38mm, Support Night Stand Mode [Aqua Blue](Patent Pending)
- elago W5 Stand Designed for Apple Watch Stand Compatible with iWatch Series 5, Series 4, Series 3, Series 2, Series 1, 44mm, 42mm, 40mm, 38mm, Support Night Stand Mode [Light Grey]
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable (1m)
- [ Apple MFi Certified ] Apple Watch Charger, OPSO Nylon Braided Magnetic Charging Cable for Apple Watch/iWatch 38mm 42mm - 3.3 Feet (1.0 Meter)
- elago AW5 AirPods Case Cover Compatible with Apple Airpods Case, Classic Game Player Design Case with Keychain for AirPods 2&1 (Light Grey) [US Patent Registered]
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable (1M)
- UGREEN Watch Charger Charging Cable Apple MFi Certified Magnetic Wireless Portable Charger Charging Cable Cord Compatible for Apple Watch Series 4 3 2 1 44mm 40mm 42mm 38mm (3.3 FT)
- elago W4 Stand Designed for Apple Watch Stand Compatible with iWatch Series 5, Series 4, Series 3, Series 2, Series 1, 44mm, 42mm, 40mm, 38mm, Support Night Stand Mode [Aqua Pink](Patent Pending)
- elago Classic Monitor Case Designed for Apple Airpods Case [US Patent Registered]
- elago W3 Stand Designed for Apple Watch Stand Compatible with iWatch Series 5, Series 4, 3, 2, 1, (44mm, 42mm, 40mm, 38mm), Support Nightstand Mode, Original Design Awards [Black] (Patent Pending)
*If this is not the "Apple Watch W3 Stand 1984 Macintosh Computer" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 18, 2022 17:30 +08.