Avoid looking like a hot mess by the time the day is over by dressing in these liquid repellent shirts. Each long sleeve crew neck henley is made from a fillium activated 100% premium cotton that repels liquid, stains and resists odors without sacrificing softness or breathability
- THE DETAILS: Long-sleeved crew neck henley with three button placket. Straight hem and tailored for clean lines and a slim fit. Made with 100% Filium activated premium cotton for a lightweight, breathable shirt you can wear all day out on a hike and the next day out on a date.
- Great travel clothes you can wear for days without laundering and smell just like you put it on that day due to our Filium activated fabric.
- Filium Activated - The incredible properties of Ably Apparel come from Filium, an eco-friendly technology that makes any natural fabric repel liquid, stains and resist odor without sacrificing softness or breathability.
- Filium makes ordinary fabrics extraordinary. Imagine a life where your clothes shrug off water, resist stains, and refuse to smell anything but fresh after weeks of wear.
- The Filium process is safe for you and the planet. We don't use nanoparticles or harmful chemicals that break down and leach into your skin or the environment. Filium's core technology is produced according to bluesign standards for sustainable materials and production.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Ably Apparel Bradley Short Sleeve Pocket T-Shirt | Repels Liquids, Stains, and Odors
- Ably Apparel Ronald Long Sleeve Color Block T-Shirt | Repels Liquids, Stains, and Odors
- Ably Apparel Jamison Short Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt | Repels Liquids, Stains, and Odors
- Ably Apparel Tourist Crew Neck T-Shirt | Repels Liquids, Stains, and Odors
- Ably Apparel Pamela Long Sleeve T-Shirt | Repels Liquids, Stains, and Odors
- Ably Apparel Douglas Long Sleeve T-Shirt | Repels Liquids, Stains, and Odors
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Liquid Repellent Shirts
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link