Stay warm without having to wear layers upon layers by using this universal coat heater. This battery operated heater fits discreetly inside any coat and is designed with four different heat settings so you can always remain at the ideal temperature.
- STAY WARM IN THE SNOW, HUNTING, WORK, ON THE SLOPES, WHEREVER YOU GO!: The Torch Coat Warmer is a portable, battery-operated heater designed to fit in ANY jacket of your choosing. Transform any jacket into a battery operated heated jacket to fight the winter elements. With the use of Velcro, Torch can easily be removed from your jacket and transferred to other jackets to heat every jacket you own
- THE PERFECT TEMPERATURE: 3 Heat zones and 3 Powerful settings allow you to perfectly control your core temperature in cold and undpredictable conditions. Our exclusive re-engineered heating pads are 30% more efficient and directs all the heat toward your core so no heat is wasted.
- LASTS UP TO 4 HOURS PER CHARGE: Includes one custom, super-slim 5V, 6,000 mah Rechargeable Lithium Polymer power bank battery heats up to 4 hours. CHARGE YOUR CELL PHONE OR TABLET WITH OUR BATTERY - With a USB port, it is also capable of charging cell phones and tablets. Torch 2.0 can also be powered by other compatible 5V power banks for extended use.
- GET THE RIGHT SIZE TO WARM YOUR JACKET: Now with 3 Sizes Available: Large fits Men's 3XL and 2XL. Medium fits Men's XL, Large and Medium & Women's 2XL, XL and Large. Small fits Mens Small & Womens Medium, Small and XS. Please see SIZING CHART (in the images) for more details.
- INSTALLS IN SECONDS: With the use of Velcro Installation Kits, the Torch Coat Heater can easily be installed universally in any style jacket, removed from the jacket, and transferred to multiple jackets (Patent Pending). Torch 2.0 comes with 2 installation kits so you can transform two of your favorite jackets into heated jackets. Additional installation kits sold separately.
*If this is not the "The Universal Coat Heater
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link
Details were last updated on Feb 18, 2020 12:49 PST.