Product DescriptionTorch 2.0 is the Evolution of Torch Electrek's flagship product, the Coat Heater. The Torch Coat Heater has disrupted the heated apparel industry with the world's first battery operated heater that is not only removable but can be used interchangeably with the jackets of your choosing (Patent Pending). Our World Class Heated Apparel emphasizes versatility, efficiency, and never-ending innovation to be the most sophisticated body heating technology on the market. Torch 2.0 Second Generation Upgrades Durable, Super-Slim battery concealed in a hidden battery pocket Enjoy Heat on Demand with a new Power Button giving you the freedom to easily turn the heat on and off and easily cycle through heat settings as needed More efficient heat pads that redirect all the heat to your core, with little wasted heat Velcro Brand low profile "no-snag" & utilize super soft, and extremely flexible pads with adhesive designed for a permanent stick to fabrics and is washable. (Additional kits sold separately, with options for semi-permanent installation kits) High Setting: 130° - 2.5 hours of use. Medium Setting: 120° - 3 hours of use. Low Setting: 110° - 4 hours of use. Additional Features Safe Heat that lasts- added safety features protect from short circuits and hot spots Thin design fits seamlessly in any style jacket Durable and lightweight construction weighs only 4oz and can withstand all your winter activities Installs in seconds- Velcro Brand Peel and stick adhesive pads designed for a permanent hold on fabrics Included Charger has USB to micro USB cord with a USB wall charger adapter (US standard). Torch 2.0 is recommended to be hand washed, and Velcro installation kits are machine washable in jackets. All brands supported, North Face, Columbia, Peak Performance, Pacific Trail- we fit them all. Think of us as one of your most important accessories.
- STAY WARM IN THE SNOW, HUNTING, WORK, ON THE SLOPES, WHEREVER YOU GO!: The Torch Coat Warmer is a portable, battery-operated heater designed to fit in ANY jacket of your choosing. Transform any jacket into a battery operated heated jacket to fight the winter elements. With the use of Velcro, Torch can easily be removed from your jacket and transferred to other jackets to heat every jacket you own.
- THE PERFECT TEMPERATURE: 3 Heat zones and 3 Powerful settings allow you to perfectly control your core temperature in cold and unpredictable conditions. Our exclusive re-engineered heating pads are 30% more efficient and directs all the heat toward your core so no heat is wasted.
- LASTS UP TO 4 HOURS PER CHARGE: Includes one custom, super-slim 5V, 6,000 mah Rechargeable Lithium Polymer power bank battery heats up to 4 hours. CHARGE YOUR CELL PHONE OR TABLET WITH OUR BATTERY - With a USB port, it is also capable of charging cell phones and tablets. Torch 2.0 can also be powered by other compatible 5V power banks for extended use.
- GET THE RIGHT SIZE TO WARM YOUR JACKET: Now with 3 Sizes Available: Large fits Men’s 3XL and 2XL. Medium fits Men’s XL, Large and Medium & Women’s 2XL, XL and Large. Small fits Men’s Small & Women’s Medium, Small and XS. Please see SIZING CHART (in the images) for more details.
- INSTALLS IN SECONDS: With the use of Velcro Installation Kits, the Torch Coat Heater can easily be installed universally in any style jacket, removed from the jacket, and transferred to multiple jackets (Patent Pending). Torch 2.0 comes with 2 installation kits, so you can transform two of your favorite jackets into heated jackets. Additional installation kits sold separately.
Top ReviewsEffective product, amazing customer support
by Chris (5 out of 5 stars)
January 9, 2019
I bought this product last last Christmas (2017) for my girlfriend who is always cold. She loved it, she felt it heated up well and only wished there were bigger battery packs. A little over a year later (maybe 10 days over the year mark) the torch on button began flashing a cyan (teal or turquoise color) and refused to stay on. My girlfriend contacted Torch and they sent her a replacement even though the one year warranty was up. My rating breakdown would consist of a 4-star for the product itself because the product was very effective for the cold parts of the first year however it failed shortly into the second winter. I feel the product could have lasted longer but it is very possible I had a less effective unit. The support however receives a 5-star rating (Bob and Anthony from Torch especially). Since my girlfriend was able to get a new torch device when hers failed shortly outside the warranty period. The new torch device does have some design changes which might have been made to improve the stability and durability of the product. Since the product rating is a 4 and the support rating is a 5, if averaged they come to 4.5 which is rounded to 5 and that is the rating I feel comfortable giving. I fully intend on purchasing another Torch product so if you are reading this I would recommend you do as well. I mean it works effectively and if your customer support experience (if it somehow doesn't meet your expectations) is anything like mine you have nothing to lose. I hope this helps!
Torch is sweet!!
by Daniel J Cassar (5 out of 5 stars)
December 1, 2017
This heater does exactly what it says it does. Torch is sweet!!!
I love it, heats well
by Derek (5 out of 5 stars)
February 21, 2019
When I bought this I was pretty skeptical about how well it would work. If your reading this review doubting whether this will keep you warm, it will. I also own a Milwaukee m12 heated jacket. I have for 8 years, and this puts it to shame. The only thing I don't care for is the battery life. It is a little short for my purposes, but it does last a few hours on high. I just plug it into my m18 adapter and can run it all day long and some the next day to make up for the small battery.
by Genevieve Johnson (5 out of 5 stars)
December 1, 2017
My family and I live in Pueblo, CO and love to hit mountains on the weekends. Having multiple jackets I like to wear while riding I love the versatility of being able to switch between my jackets! Keeps me warm while riding up the lift and can be easily turned off as needed. A bonus feature of the Torch 2.0 is that the power bank also charges my phone while on the mountain. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to enjoy the outdoors in comfort. It's a must have for me on the mountain.
Perfect winter accessory!
by Jon Steier (5 out of 5 stars)
December 4, 2017
Absolutely love my Torch! So nice to stay warm up on the slopes. The new battery is a real improvement and it's great to have the USB port to charge my phone as well. This is a must have product for cold weather and winter sports. It's so convenient to be able to move the Torch from jacket to jacket. Definitely a necessity!
by Josh (5 out of 5 stars)
November 13, 2017
This is definitely an awesome product! Bought it for snowboarding and skiing for myself, and it worked wonders, so i bought them for my kids as well. The product is fantastic, but i was even more impressed with the company's customer service and communication when I had questions about how the product worked. Strongly recommend this product!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
*If this is not the "Universal Coat Heater" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Oct 15, 2021 09:46 +08.