Amazon.com $50 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Amazon Surprise Box Design)
Product DescriptionAmazon.com Gift Cards are the perfect way to give them exactly what they're hoping for - even if you don't know what it is. Amazon.com Gift Cards are redeemable for millions of items across Amazon.com. Item delivered is a single physical Amazon.com Gift Card. Gift card is attached to a folded blank greeting card and is packed in an individual 5.25 x 7.25 inch envelope. Envelope is delivered sealed. An additional 5 x 7 inch unsealed envelope is also provided.
- Gift Card is affixed inside a blank greeting card with a separate mailing envelope
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
- Gift Card is redeemable towards millions of items storewide at Amazon.com
- Scan and redeem any Gift Card with a mobile or tablet device via the Amazon App
- Free One-Day Shipping (where available)
Top ReviewsNEVER EVEN GOT TO USE THIS GIFT CARD!
by Kristen (1 out of 5 stars)
October 2, 2017
I never even got to use this. They took my money and never gave me the gift card!
AMAZON TOOK MY MONEY & NEVER PUT IT ON THE GIFT CARD!
by Sandia (5 out of 5 stars)
November 27, 2018
Always a crowd pleaser, but can you do $18 and $36 for bar and bat mitzvahs?
by Ben Rothfeld (5 out of 5 stars)
October 11, 2017
We love giving Amazon gift cards to friends and family for their birthdays.
Small request: can you do them in multiples of $18 for bar and bat mitzvahs? Even just $18, $36 and $180 would be enough.
In Judaism, the letters in the Hebrew word for "life" have a numeric value of 18 (Hebrew letters are associated with a number, kind of like Roman numerals). So it's traditional to give gifts of $18 or $36 (a "double life," so to speak) to commemorate rites of passage.
This card needs an overhaul.
by OmedetoU GozaimasU (1 out of 5 stars)
August 23, 2018
I wish this was a better card. First, its shiny which makes it cheap looking. And to be called premium card it makes it a but ironic as there is nothing premium about it. I wrote on it only to have everything I wrote smear. Second, the whole "I'm free got it from amazon" label on the back makes it more cheap looking. Just leave the back blank I think. Save the instruction for the back of the giftcard itself. I love the amazon cards as I have always felt it has such nice presentations so i am a bit disappointed with this one compared to the others. Third the decoration seemed a bit faded-looking and again made it distasteful. Lastly, the way it was presented on the website it really look like a great card but seeing it IRL you get this feeling of getting duped because it was so cheaply made. So I hope someone would read this and just correct the texture and overall pkg and presentation of this card. I've seen better from amazon is all I'm saying.
by Amazon Customer (1 out of 5 stars)
February 7, 2017
So, I purchased 40 of these and when I received them most of the envelopes had spilled coffee all over them. I appreciate we all have accidents, but seriously how hard would it have been to replace the envelopes.
Fixing A Christmas Mistake
by rainbowtourist (5 out of 5 stars)
January 25, 2018
This year I bought everything on what I thought was my son's Wish List. When he opened the first gift he looked at me and asked why I bought him the gist he just opened, I told him it was on his wish list. It soon became apparent that I bought all of the gifts on another man's wishlist that had the same name as my son...I ruined Christmas for two people. Thankfully, everything was Prime purchases and refunds were swift.
Great Gift Option
by FAJ (5 out of 5 stars)
May 23, 2017
I was searching for a way to give an Amazon Gift Card as a wedding shower present. In this case I thought it a little tacky to print my own, and I was out of colored ink. I found this option on the Amazon website. I was able to find an appropriate card, and as a Prime member the greeting card with gift card attached was delivered to my home the next day.
I will definitely take advantage of this gift option again in the future.
DO NOT BUY THESE GIFTS CARDS! AMAZON WILL NOT HONOR THEM.
by BamaSteelMagnolia (1 out of 5 stars)
January 26, 2017
DO NOT BUY THESE GIFT CARDS. AMAZON WILL NOT HONOR THEM. My father spent $175 to purchase 4 gift cards from Amazon - one $25 card and three $50 gift cards. NOT ONE OF THE $50 CARDS is redeemable! My husband and I were the recipients of three of the cards. When we tried to apply the Claim Code the only one that was "valid" was the $25 one. We had Amazon contact us and I was told by Joe, in a foreign land, that he could see the money on the cards, but they were sold buy a third party vendor and therefore he couldn't activate them. HELLO! MY FATHER ORDERED THEM FROM AMAZON.COM. We have the documentation to prove it. Joe told me I'd have to take them to the store my father purchased them at and have the store activate them. HOW THE HECK DO WE CARRY THEM TO AMAZON TO ACTIVATE?! Then to add insult to injury we discover from the receipt that the gift cards were sold by ACI Gift Cards, Inc. - a subsidiary of AMAZON. Double injury to insult # 2: one of the serial numbers on one of the cards that was sent doesn't match any of the serial numbers on the Order Details. Major SNAFU. Imagine being and elderly senior on a fixed income who spends important money on Christmas gifts for the family only to realize Amazon has denied use of cards (in one case hap haphazardly issued) by their gift card subsidiary. Amazon snatched Christmas away from my dad's family. I will be sharing this experience on all my social networking venues.
New word for Amazon: SCROOGE, SCROOGE, SCROOGE.
A new era in gift-giving has arrived...
by marie s vigliotta (5 out of 5 stars)
October 26, 2017
My stepdaughter says Amazon gift cards are THE Thing to give her children for any occasion. I used to go to great lengths to buy them the best books for their age ranges, which was a daunting task at best. Now, they can buy whatever they want (hopefully something I'd be happy about, though really it's more important that THEY be happier than me!)
It couldn't be easier to buy and send these cards. I wonder whether they're not too impersonal, whether we have lost the art of conscious gift-giving...of meaningful presents to our beloveds. But then I think of the number of truly awful presents my relatives used to send me, and I'm grateful that this option exists now for the next generations. It doesn't get much easier than this...whether it's 'meaningful' remains to be seen.
Package arrived but no idea who sent it!
by Kathy Crosland (1 out of 5 stars)
March 30, 2016
It was very easy to order this gift card for quick delivery but something went wrong. I wrote a short & lovely note to go with the gift and it arrived without the personal note, nothing. Disappointed.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Amazon.com Gift Card in a Mini Amazon Shipping Box (Birthday Icons Card Design)
- Amazon.com Gift Card in a Birthday Cupcake Tin
- Amazon.com Gift Card in a Dot Box (Classic White Card Design)
- Amazon.com Gift Card in a Flower Pot Reveal
- Amazon.com Gift Card in an Diamond Plate Tin
- Amazon.com Gift Card in a Mini Envelope (Black)
- Amazon.com $25 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Birthday Presents Design)
- Amazon.com Gift Card in a Premium Greeting Card by American Greetings (Happy Birthday Design)
- Amazon.com Gift Card in a Birthday Pop-Up Box
- Amazon.com Gift Card in a Birthday Reveal
- Amazon.com $150 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Love Design)
- Amazon.com $25 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Oh, Baby! Design)
- Amazon.com $50 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Christmas Nativity Design)
- Amazon.com $25 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Love Design)
- Amazon.com $50 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Love Design)
- Amazon.com $1500 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Christmas Nativity Design)
- Amazon.com $75 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Christmas Nativity Design)
- Amazon.com $25 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Christmas Nativity Design)
- Amazon.com $1000 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Oh, Baby! Design)
- Amazon.com $15 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Wedding Design)
- Amazon.com $25 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Wedding Design)
- Amazon.com $75 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Wedding Design)
*If this is not the "Amazon.com $50 Gift Card in a Greeting Card (Amazon Surprise Box Design)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jul 10, 2020 15:46 PST.