Goal Oriented Daily Planner
Product DescriptionThe Freedom Journal is a gorgeous, faux-leather, hardcover business planner that will guide you in the accomplishment of your #1 goal in 100 days. With daily tasks, 10-day sprints, and quarterly reviews, the accomplishment of your #1 goal is a mere 100 days away! Having interviewed over 1400 successful Entrepreneurs, I found the ONE commonality they all shared was the ability to SET and ACCOMPLISH goals. I created The Freedom Journal to guide those who struggle with goals. The Freedom Journal will teach you how to set a S.M.A.R.T. goal, and then guide you in its accomplishment in 100 days. 2016 is YOUR year! It starts with The Freedom Journal and accomplishing your #1 goal in 100 days!
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN GUIDE: Using scientific strategies proven to increase your ability to stay focused and accomplish your goals, The Freedom Journal is the BEST choice in daily planners! Loaded daily tasks, nightly recaps, 10-day sprints, and quarterly reviews in The Freedom Journal will guide you every step of the way to achieve your goal within 100 days.
- EXCLUSIVE ACCOUNTABILITY BONUS: In addition to the best selling daily journal, you’ll gain access to our exclusive private group where you can interact and engage with other motivated individuals who are looking to offer support and guidance. Plus, you’ll get the MOBILE APP, and the FILLABLE PDF version of The Freedom Journal FREE!
- THE FREEDOM JOURNAL GUARANTEE: The Freedom Journal is your personal accountability partner and has guided over 40,000 individuals towards accomplishing their #1 goal in 100 days. We are so positive The Freedom Journal will help you achieve your goal, we back our product up with a 100% money-back, 1-year guarantee. Just simply return your product and we will refund you!
- NEXT LEVEL ORGANIZATION: Take your productivity and organization to the next level with our impeccable daily planner to hitting your #1 goal. Our daily goal planner is a sure way to hold you accountable along the way while prioritizing your workload and make each day count as you get closer to achieving your goal. The Freedom Journal makes the perfect gift as well!
- FREEDOM JOURNAL CARES: We partnered with Pencils of Promise throughout our launch, so a portion of every Freedom Journal sale helped fund the construction of a school in a developing country. We've built 3 schools together already and helped fund multiple new learning programs within these schools!
Top ReviewsOverhyped. Undervalued. Save Your Money.
by Mike Wolff (1 out of 5 stars)
June 2, 2017
I find it very hard to believe any of these 5 star comments regarding this Freedom Journal.
Here's what you get...
The journal consists of ONLY TWO PAGES, that being day and night.
Generic questions that you could find on any website.
Lot's of blank spaces to write answers to the generic questions.
Repeat for 99 days.
Summary: You could make 99 copies and save yourself the money.
It's not worth the money. Way overhyped.
Do not waste your time or money as you'll be retuning it just as fast as I did.
All sizzle, no steak
by Kindle Customer (2 out of 5 stars)
February 20, 2017
The physical quality of the book is very good. It appears that much more thought went into the look and feel of the book than the actual content on the pages. The journal essentially has two pages, a "day" and "night". It then has a few generic questions/statements with an area for you to wite. Repeat for 99 days. Every 10 days a new "recap" page will change the pace. That is the Freedom Journal.
You could look a the photos posted of the two pages, make 99 copies and save yourself the money. Considering that this is the most expensive journal that I have ever seen, I expected so much more content. I expect some variety in the day to day pages. I expect some more thought put into the generic questions.
The ONLY difference between the pages is the advertisement on the bottom of the page. Yes, on each "day" page on the bottom you will see a "recommended source". Many of these recommended sources are paid advertisers on the authors podcast. So in addition to the steep price, you get a motivational journal full of advertisements. The Freedom Journal: All Sizzle, No Steak.
Experience The Freedom To Powerfully Create From a Blank Slate
by Jay Jacobs (5 out of 5 stars)
August 4, 2016
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Freedom Journal! I am 59 years young so for a lot of my life I created and lived in the analog world. And ever since I got my 1st Mac in 84 I've pretty much lived in that digital world. But something was missing for me in the way I was creating and achieving my goals [I wasn't]. But now through the time I've been spending in The Freedom Journal I've discovered what was missing... The actual action of CONNECTING my thoughts with a PENCIL to PAPER, paused at times with an ERASER, as each morning and evening I MINDFULLY bring myself to each page to CREATE, CAPTURE, and REFLECT on all of the simple and very salient points John offers us to ponder and perform. I love living in the digital world, but The Freedom Journal has become my new go-to tool to create anything I want to create in only a 100 days, and I have a lot of things I'm committed to creating over the next year, and beyond! So I know I'll be ordering a crisp, fresh new Freedom Journal every 90 days to make sure I'm on track "creating a life I love and living it well!" every 100 days... Thanks JLD from JLJ :)
Completed my goal !
by Wicked Cushions (5 out of 5 stars)
November 7, 2016
Came back to reorder another one for my next goal .
My current goal was 25k in profit for my business .
7 days left and we are at the 24k mark !
This journal is such a huge part of my routine now days and I don't see myself neglecting this habit !
Not Working For Me
by StephCT (3 out of 5 stars)
December 16, 2017
I really wanted to love this. But ultimately decided that the design was clumsy, the cartoons were dorky, and the ads ("Recommended Resource") at the bottom of every other page were incredibly distracting. Plus, two of the entries: "By the end of the day, I will have accomplished..." and "Action plan for the day" were essentially the same. There are similar goal/project planners out there that do the same thing and look better, so switching over.
by ALW (5 out of 5 stars)
January 22, 2017
This journal is awesome!!!!!! I used it to start a business while also working full-time. The Freedom Journal helped me focus on the small tasks I needed to do each day in order to launch my consulting business. Definitely a 5 star product that I would recommend to friends and family. Thank you JLD!!!
Freedom Journal ROCKS my world
by KofoedMedia (5 out of 5 stars)
February 3, 2018
I am loving the Freedom Journal process! I'm not through the 100 days yet, but I am grateful for the motivation this book gives me every day towards my goal. Yes, I could keep a plain journal, or a plain calendar... or use any of a thousand goal trackers - but having the 100 days all laid out for me is the selling point. I like the hardbound cover as it feels substantial and as if I've committed to something very special. I enjoy the three ribbon bookmarks and the extra space for thoughts, notes and lists. If I could change anything, I'd ask Dumas to create a spiral bound option that would allow for adding bulky things like notes, pockets, etc. to the book. I'd probably pick up the spiral bound for the next project.
Don't waste your money
by Amazon Customer (1 out of 5 stars)
January 2, 2019
As several other reviewers have mentioned, this is basically just the same two pages shown in the product image repeated over and over again. If that is worth $39 to you, then this is worth it. Definitely was expecting the questions to change over the course of the journal. The recommended reading snippets are also just embarrassing. AVOID.
Perfect for creatives and entrepreneurs
by Jon (5 out of 5 stars)
February 1, 2018
I've been working through the journal for about 3 weeks now, and loving it! The process inspires a sense of straightforward, clearheaded, and laser focused work flow to managing the day-to-day of a business launch I'm currently in the middle of. The systematic approach to accomplishing a goal in a clearly stated time frame, along with periodical micro-goals and daily actions, is a game changer.
Also a key detail, is the nightly recaps to acknowledge yourself on what you accomplished (something I never do for myself), as well as what challenges are coming up and how to break through them.
Turn the vague and disorganized into the specific and confident. The Freedom Journal guides you through the daily actions to make it all real.
Something about holding and writing in a professional book as you journal your progress toward you p
by Katie Hornor (4 out of 5 stars)
October 3, 2017
The Freedom Journal says "Professional" from the feel of the cover to the interior design and paper weight. Something about holding and writing in a professional book as you journal your progress toward you professional goals makes you feel like a winner from day one.
The morning exercises helped to keep me focused on the most important task of the day and the evening recap helped me evaluate how things went down and what I need to tweak for better success tomorrow. The twice daily aspect works to keep you laser focused on the goal, and the 10 day evaluation throughout the process is also a wonderful excercise.
Have a big goal and need some extra help reaching it? Struggling to stay focused on the one thing you should be working on? Get this journal.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Three Simple Steps: A Map to Success in Business and Life
- Tax-Free Retirement 10th Anniversary Edition
- Tax-Free Retirement
- The 100-Day Goal Journal: Accomplish What Matters to You
- The Mastery Journal - The Best Daily Planner for mastering productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days! Hardcover, Non Dated - 1 Year Guarantee
- Clever Fox Ultimate Achiever's Goal Planner - Focus & Productivity 90 Day Journal. Daily Weekly Monthly Planner Organizer & Hourly Schedule Notebook - Undated, Hardcover, A5 Size, Onyx Black
- Rejection Proof: How I Beat Fear and Became Invincible Through 100 Days of Rejection
- The Podcast Journal - from idea to Podcast Launch in 50 Days!
- MyLifeUNIT Fineliner Color Pen Set, 0.4mm Colored Fine Liner Sketch Drawing Pen, Pack of 10 Assorted Colors
- The Sunrise Manifesto - Guided Morning Journal - 16 Week Gratitude Journal and Minimalist Productivity Planner
*If this is not the "Goal Oriented Daily Planner" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Apr 3, 2021 03:31 PST.