Product DescriptionNo matter your notation needs, ensure that even the smallest stuff gets noticed with Keep It Simple Stickies-just as colorful and witty as all your brilliant (or mundane) thoughts. Because everything that actually matters can fit onto a sticky note. Knock Knock is an award-winning purveyor of witty books and gifts. Our mission is to create products that bring humor, function, organization, and design to everyday life.
- No matter your notation needs, ensure that even the smallest stuff gets noticed with Keep It Simple Stickies-just as colorful and witty as all your brilliant (or mundane) thoughts
- 3 x 3-Inch pad with 100 self-adhesive sheets
- Just as colorful and witty at your brilliant (or mundane) thoughts
- Express yourself and then make it stick
- Because everything that matters can fit onto a sticky note
Top ReviewsThese are great stocking stuffers and my family uses these all the ...
by Cindy W (5 out of 5 stars)
December 6, 2017
These are great stocking stuffers and my family uses these all the time to leave little messages for each other around the house. This is the 2nd time I have order them and they are good quality sticky notes as well.
Probably consumer error but I assumed (without fully reading the ...
by Amazon Customer (4 out of 5 stars)
August 25, 2017
Probably consumer error but I assumed (without fully reading the description) that these were larger than they are. I'm not entirely sure what I expected. These also will not work in sticky note dispensers. But I can't blame the company as this was my own fault for not paying attention closely enough which is why I still gave it 4 stars.
Posted on facebook!
by 1GLENCo (5 out of 5 stars)
August 10, 2017
Small but cute!
by Samantha A Gordon (5 out of 5 stars)
May 25, 2018
Small but cute!
I like the "went mental" checkbox at the bottom
by LeeLee (4 out of 5 stars)
May 26, 2017
Very cute. Price is a little high since they aren't very sticky. Don't expect them to stick as well as post-it's. I like the "went mental" checkbox at the bottom. As a disabled person with psychiatric illness, I find them cute and not offensive, but just think hard about who you give them to as a gift just in case.
Funny! but Expensive!
by incollegeforlife (4 out of 5 stars)
August 15, 2013
I bought a bunch of these Knock Knock sticky notes and they are all hilarious. I use them at work to joke around with my coworkers and my students. They are funny, but I'm not really sure that it was worth all the money. Seemed overly expensive for small amount of sticky notes.
not superior quality or more sheets than average
by MissMattie,Top Contributor: Pets (4 out of 5 stars)
November 19, 2015
I was hoping the sticky note pad would contain more notes for the price, but it is only the regular size of an average Post-It note individual pad. It looks exactly as pictured. Just be aware that you are paying for the novelty, not superior quality or more sheets than average. Other than that, I'm happy with them. They are a gift for a supervisor, which is why I was willing to pay what was asked. Otherwise, I would not have purchased them for my own personal use.
Funny little note pad
by AmateurNailEnthusiast,Top Contributor: Nail Art (4 out of 5 stars)
December 17, 2017
I gave this as a gift to someone because it's funny... and they did laugh. They liked it. The only thing is I didn't realize how small was. I thought it'd be about 3x's bigger. I should have looked at the product description better. No worries though. It did the job!
Have fun in life
by Rare Reviewer (5 out of 5 stars)
October 10, 2019
Tired of nagging your kids or spouse to get something done? I was! Seriously, I hate being in that position. These have added a bit of humor and can be stuck in plain sight so I don't have to be reminding anyone of anything.
by Rachel King (3 out of 5 stars)
February 8, 2018
I love how cute these notes are, but they do not stick! They only adhere for a few seconds before falling off, no matter what surface I stick them to. Its disappointing.
Funny addition to the desk and used a few times ...
by Amazon Customer (3 out of 5 stars)
August 13, 2016
Funny addition to the desk and used a few times as comedic relief to myself and family/office cohorts but disappointed in the thickness of the paper. Paper is one notch above tissue paper so if youre expecting the same feel as a standard 'Post-It' brand Sticky Note you'll be disappointed. If you are actually buying these for any practical application stick to non-gel pens and don't write too hard unless you like to have an embossed copy on the next 30 notes...But as I said as a funny alternative to "old yellow" I'm satisfied with the purchase.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Knock Knock Tell It Like It is Sticky Note Packet (12708)
- 1-Count To Do Sticky Notes, To Do List Sticky Notes, 3 x 3-inches each
- Oh Shit Sticky Notes
- 1-Count SOS Sticky Notes, Funny Office Sticky Notes, 3 x 3-inches each
- 1-Count Reminder Sticky Notes, To Do List Sticky Notes, 3 x 3-inches each
- 1-Count Knock Knock Seriously? Sticky Notes, Office Memo Sticky Notepad, 3 x 3-inches each
- Knock Knock 12439 3 x 3 Inches, 100 Sheets, PLEASE Hand-Lettered Sticky Notes
- Knock Knock Deal With This Hand-Lettered Sticky Notes
- 1-Count Nag Note Sticky Notes, Honey-Do List Sticky Notes, 3 x 3-inches each
- Knock Knock 12447 High Five Sticky Note Pad
- 1-Count Knock Knock Complaint Sticky Notes, Office Memo Sticky Notepad, 3 x 3-inches each
- 1-Count Knock Knock Awesome Sticky Notes, Memo Sticky Notes, 3 x 3-inches Each
- 1-Count Knock Knock Mental Note Sticky Notes, To Do List Notepads, 3 x 3-inches each
- 1-Count Knock Knock Thank You Hand-Lettered Sticky Notes, Thank You Notes, 3 x 3-inches each
*If this is not the "WTF Sticky Notes" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Oct 11, 2021 04:57 +08.