Written by bestselling author Boris Starling, Babies is one of the first titles in the brand new Haynes Explains series. A light-hearted and entertaining take on the classic workshop manual, it contains everything you'd expect to see including exploded views, flow charts, fault diagnosis and the odd wiring diagram. It takes the reader through all stages of baby ownership, giving them all the hints and tips needed to keep them running smoothly.
- Haynes Publishing UK
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Haynes Explains Marriage: All models - From I do to on and on - Handling - Management - Conversions (Owners' Workshop Manual)
- Haynes Explains Teenagers: All models - From mark 13 to modifications - Accessories - Off-road - Crash recovery (Owners' Workshop Manual)
- The Baby Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions, Trouble-Shooting Tips, and Advice on First-Year Maintenance (Owner's and Instruction Manual)
- Haynes Explains Pensioners: From classics to vintage - Cruise control - High mileage - Rust prevention (Owners' Workshop Manual)
- Haynes Explains - The Americans (Haynes Manuals)
- Haynes Explains - The French (Haynes Manuals)
- Haynes Explains - The British (Haynes Manuals)
- Haynes Explains - The Home (Haynes Manuals)
- The Haynes Baby Manual : Conception to Two Years
- The Type XXI U-Boat (Super Drawings in 3D)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Baby Owner's Manual" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.