Mobile Alarm Clock
Product DescriptionWhat if R2 D2’s only obligation was to chirp incessantly at sleepy Jedi warriors first thing in the morning, while zipping around the bedroom? Certainly, Luke Skywalker would never sleep through a light saber combat training session with Yoda or miss out on a breakfast date with Chewbacca. For anyone who is prone to chronic snooze tag, Nanda Home Inc. created Clocky, their vocal, spastic alarm clock on wheels. Clocky hops off the nightstand and then runs this way and that, all the while beeping with an unpredictable cadence and flashing the backlight on his display screen. With his relentlessly annoying antics, Clocky is effective at motivating even the groggiest sleeper out of bed to hunt him down and put an end to his prattle.
Clocky features a user-friendly interface to set the time and the alarm. For those who prefer a warning before Clocky gets moving, the clock provides a one-time snooze function, customizable from zero to 9 minutes in duration. Likewise, users who prefer not to chase their alarm clock can turn off the wheel function. The display screen includes a PM indicator light and a low battery notification icon, as well as wheels and alarm icons to signify that these functions are on. To ensure safe jumping, place Clocky facing forward on the edge of a 3-foot high or shorter nightstand and clear the landing area of any objects that he might fall on. Clocky is not designed to maneuver shag carpeting. For operation, Clocky requires the separate purchase and installation of four AAA batteries. Clocky comes in several colors, including this almond white. A limited 90-day warranty covers this item. The clock measures 5-1/4 inches wide by 3-1/2 inches deep by 3-1/2 inches high.
- ALARM CLOCK ON WHEELS: The best wake up call ever. Never be late. Clocky (Clockie) the only bedside alarm clock that will run away, hide, roll, wheel, beep, and jump (up to a 3 feet nightstand). He is cool, fun, annoying, unique, a bit crazy and guaranteed to get you up on time. Moves (on carpet or wood), shakes, runs, changes directions. You will get up to turn Clocky off! Battery operated (4 AAA Lithium batteries).
- LOUDEST ALARM FOR HEAVY SLEEPERS: Clocky is super loud. Part robot, part alarm clock- he sounds like R2D2. Obnoxious enough so you can't sleep through. Hands down the best alarm clock for the deep sleeper.
- ABUSE THE SNOOZE? Know someone who does? I bet you even put the clock on the other side of the bedroom. Clocky is for kids, teens, adults- all use the gadget to get up on time. The perfect gift for the college student dorm, graduation, and back-to-school.
- EASY-TO-SET TIME OR SNOOZE: You can snooze one time (for 1-8 minutes), or turn off the snooze feature. Clocky, the digital mobile alarm clock, will light up in the dark and leap into action when it's time to get up and you'll chase it.
- ORIGINAL CLOCKY: This is the original Nanda Home Clocky. The real deal. Clocky's inventor is the MIT alum who scored a record breaking deal on Shark Tank. Featured on the Today Show, Ellen, Good Morning America, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, NBC, CNN, Fox, ABC, BBC.. everywhere! Counterfeits will not work. Never oversleep with the one and only Clocky.
Top ReviewsMoney Wasted
by MSGarner (1 out of 5 stars)
August 24, 2018
Just a heads up, make sure you read the most recent reviews. Amazon likes to stack their good reviews at the top, so I purchased this thinking it had all great reviews, however most of the recent reviews are negative. I only noticed this after I got the item and it did not work. I tried testing the thing several different times and the alarm went off once and did not go off again. However, it did go off at random a few times, and the wheels never moved. I wouldn't waste $40 on this product. I wish I had read more reviews on it before purchasing, because most people are having the same problem.
Great clock that gets me out of bed in the morning.
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
March 22, 2018
I've had trouble getting out of bed and getting my day started ever since I hit puberty (15 years ago). This thing actually gets me out of bed!!! I'm a mechanical engineer, and looking at this thing, I can tell you: dropping it 3ft off an end table every day is only going to decrease the life of it, drastically. Unless you have a pillow under it I just don't see it making it more than 2 years before part of the wheel breaks letting it fall like that.It's made of plastic and just isn't made to take a beating like that for an extended time. I set the alarm, and set it on the floor overnight in a different spot each day, and I've had incredible luck with it. The clock runs and seems to always find somwhere to hide. Also, the sound of R2-D2 at climax is certainly a sound that gets me out of bed in a rush. The plastic/price is just a trade off. If they went with steel axels and bearings it may last a bit longer, the clock would cost a lot more. Take care of your investment and your new mornings and just set it on the floor each night.
Not as advertised
by Kathleen Bell (1 out of 5 stars)
May 23, 2018
Very excited to get this product and the reviews indicated that this was a great clock to get, it moves, it's loud, its effective. I don't know if mine is defective or my expectations were too high, but it doesn't move around, it isn't loud and I don't even have to get out of my bed to get it. :( Very disappointed
by Kandace (1 out of 5 stars)
August 19, 2018
I bought this for my granddaughter going off to college, I gave it to her in August, she sent it home with her dad after her first week at Trine University, it does not allow a time setting, her father also tried several times and all we got was an hour time over a 1200. I would never recommend this clock, my granddaughter is a soccer player as well as studying to be a Special Ed Teacher!
MUST HAVE for those who cannot get out of bed!!!
by MC Florida (5 out of 5 stars)
April 1, 2017
This is the most amazing ALARM clock EVER!! I have had trouble for years waking up on time...no more with this alarm clock!! You can't help but jump out of bed to the alien sounds and runaway movements of the clock....it's annoying at 5am BUT it does what's it's suppposed to do...WAKE YOU UP!! I will never live without this clock!!!
by Grandmother from Ky. (5 out of 5 stars)
January 18, 2018
This was a birthday gift. It was just what she wanted, arrived in a timely fashion.
Love it! It's very annoying and impossible to ignore.
by Alison (5 out of 5 stars)
December 20, 2016
Helps my husband get out of bed.
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
April 21, 2016
I can finally make it to my early morning classes! It's definitely loud enough for heavy sleepers, easy to work, emits a not too repetitive a sound, and is the perfect balance of annoying/not so bad. Overall, it's a total life saver. (I'm an exhausted college student.)
by Aimee M (1 out of 5 stars)
August 23, 2018
It didn't work coming right out of the box . It's still sitting in the corner of my room
I love the idea
by Dounguri, LLC (5 out of 5 stars)
December 27, 2017
It was a gift for my friend. I love the idea. Lol
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Sonic Bomb Dual Extra Loud Alarm Clock with Bed Shaker, Vibrating Alarm for Heavy Sleepers, Full Range Dimmer, Battery Backup - Black
- Loud Alarm Clock with Bed Shaker, Vibrating Alarm Clock for Heavy Sleepers, Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Dual Alarm Clock, 2 Charger Ports, 7-Inch Display, Full Range Dimmer and Battery Backup - Green
- GUM Red-Cote Disclosing Plaque Tablets- Cherry Flavor (40 tablets)
- POWERADD EnergyCell Ⅱ 10000 Portable Charger PD 18W,10000mAh Portable Charger USB-C Power Delivery (18W) Power Bank for iPhone 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / 8 / X/XS, Samsung S10, Pixel 3 / 3XL, and More
- The Mug With A Hoop
- HeimVision Sunrise Alarm Clock, Smart Wake up Light Sleep Aid Digital Alarm Clock with Sunset Simulation and FM Radio, 4 Alarms /7 Alarm Sounds/Snooze/20 Brightness
- ONXE USB LED Clock Fan with Real Time Display Function,USB Clock Fans,Silver,1 Year Warranty
*If this is not the "Mobile Alarm Clock" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 20, 2020 10:47 PST.