If you are looking for the ideal football training tool to help you, or the budding football player in your life improve their skills, then the Passback Official Composite Training Football is a must-buy. This innovative training football helps to improve throwing, catching skills and passing skills, hand-eye coordination, agility, reaction time and strength, the ideal equipment for you to have the advantage. Throw the Passback football against a hard surface and it comes spiraling back towards you, so you can practice your throwing and catching. Even better, you can play solo for when no one else is around. Play with friends and teammates to practice your passing and improve your cardio in the backyard, at school or at the beach.
- HOW IT WORKS. The flat end of the Passback Football allows it to bounce right back to you. Throw the blunt end against a hard surface and it comes spiraling back! No need for expensive rebounder nets or throwing machines.
- QUARTERBACKS. Improve passing accuracy, distance, and velocity while increasing arm strength and creating muscle memory. The Passback Football is an innovative training tool that enables you to double the number of reps than in a standard game of catch.
- RECEIVERS. Improve reaction time, hand-eye coordination, situational awareness, and agility while increasing body control, endurance, and stamina. Add the Passback Football to your practice regimen to gain a competitive edge on your opponents.
- ALL SKILL LEVELS. From peewees to pros, the Passback Football helps elevate your game in every phase of your football career. Practice on your own time, at your own pace. 3 sizes available: Peewee (Ages 4-8), Junior (Ages 9-13), and Official (Ages 14+).
- WARRANTY. 60 days from delivery confirmation. Be sure to lubricate your pump needle when inflating the Passback Football to reduce the possibility of valve malfunction. Ships deflated. Ball pump not included.
Top ReviewsNot just for kids.
by ChillyLos (5 out of 5 stars)
August 22, 2015
Excellent product for the price. I recommend it. I've used it 4 times for a total of 3 hours It's a good tool to practice catching and passing drills by yourself. As a middle-aged man who recently started playing flag football after a 25 year hiatus, I use it primarily to practice catching. I seldom have anyone to practice with outside of team practice. So it's a convenient way to improve my eye-hand coordination and catching skills. The better passer you are the more of a spiral it will bounce back for you to catch. But even if you are a below average passer like me, it still bounces back with a pretty good ball to catch. The ball is college/high school size. It appears to be constructed well and has a good grip. Also, I recommend viewing the practice drills on the PassBack website and on youtube.
Good tool to develop your throwing arm
by WornOutShoes (5 out of 5 stars)
May 4, 2017
Great for practicing and perfecting throws in a short amount of time. Practicing with friends you have to wait for them to pass it back and that's if they don't drop it. Within minutes this thing can wear you out while giving you a good workout. I duct tape a piece of cardboard to the brick so it doesn't wear the ball out as fast and to have something to aim at. I think that makes me have to throw it even harder to get it back to me too. It seems like the ball lets you know when you have thrown correctly - the harder and more spiral you got on it, the better it comes back to you. Softer, lesser-correctly thrown balls tend to bounce around in different directions. Only problem is with the parents - inside they claim it sounds like you're tearing the house down. Wait until they're not home to use it. For this, I give it a 1 star.........just kidding.
Great for solo pass/catch training!
by Heather (5 out of 5 stars)
February 11, 2018
My son plays both quarterback and wide receiver and has found this a great tool to practice both his pass and catch skills.
A small warning to all those mothers who value their quiet..(HAHA! Ok, there is no such thing as a mother..LOL)... You do need a large hard surface to throw against. Which usually ends up being the side of a house...Be prepared for LOTS of thudding! :)
Stand up customer service and quality product!
by Stephanie Hisako Kasper (5 out of 5 stars)
April 25, 2019
Amazing customer service!!!!
I have been buying these footballs for my son (QB in training) for years now. He loves them!!!! Great product and even better customer service. Recently, I have been ordering 2 at a time due to my son using them so much or losing them over the fence. He throws against the wall for hours. The last few footballs wore faster than usual and one deflated within 24 hours of inflating it. I reached out to the company and they instantly sent replace balls out to us! That is how you run a great business. Keep your customers coming back and stand behind your product! Passback is 100% amazing company and stands behind their product. Definitely recommend! Order without risk or fear people!!!!!!!
Love this product
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
December 8, 2017
Love this product! I️ purchased it for my nephew, who is externally difficult to buy for, in my opinion. I️ think My husband wanted to keep it. I️ May end up buying another one for him and putting it in his stocking.
Just make sure you know they have different sizes. This one is full size and may be harder for small hands to grasp. There is a smaller version that would be better for my younger son.
It actually works!
by Lone Buff (5 out of 5 stars)
May 1, 2019
Been using this for a couple of days now and surprised how well it does in fact come back to you. Tried it on two different brick walls, one smooth, one very rough and jagged. Obviously the smoother the wall the better and more reliable it is. Great practice for hand-eye coordination, I like getting farther back from the wall and just throwing it harder and higher. Also gives you a great workout!
5 stars this football is awesome. Great training tool or if you want to ...
by James Lyons (5 out of 5 stars)
November 25, 2017
5 stars this football is awesome. Great training tool or if you want to play catch by yourself. Recommend for all ages and skill level. Play football anytime anywhere. Great quality football threads are great. Similar composition to a high quality composite college football or the duke composite replica. I highly recommend this ball, can be used to play one on one wall ball or catch.
Great little training aid for abs and receivers when you ...
by Harrison Ballard (5 out of 5 stars)
February 7, 2017
Great little training aid for abs and receivers when you have no one to throw to. I wish I had this ball when I was younger. I could of really gotten all the reps I needed when I didn't have a buddy to throw to. If you understand how to train and you're creative you can come up with many effective drills to improve your game. I would recommend this to serious football players constantly training and looking for a edge. Just make sure you have a wall you can use consistently to drill with.
by ECourt (5 out of 5 stars)
April 21, 2019
Bought this for our 11 year old son, and he LOVES it! Great to throw against a wall (outdoor). He brings it up to the school to do pass backs against the backboards. Great gift!
Do not buy WILL not last
by Larry shears (1 out of 5 stars)
August 4, 2019
Garbage didn't even last the first day. That's right it broke within 10 seconds now I can't do anything thanks China
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- GoSports Perfect Catch Football Receiver Trainers | Teach Fundamentals and Proper Catching Technique
- Nightball Tangle Glow in The Dark Light Up LED Basketball, Green
- GoSports Football Xtraman Dummy Defender Quarterback Training Mannequin | QB Receiver for Passing Accuracy, Footwork Drills and Practice Clearing Linemen
- Ollyball - The Ultimate Indoor Play Ball for Kids and Parents!
- GoSports 8' x 8' Football Trainer Throwing Net | Improve QB Throwing Accuracy - Includes Foldable Bow Frame and Portable Carry Case
- Wilson NFL Super Grip Official Football
- Passback Junior Rubber Football, Ages 9-13, Youth Training Football
- Pongo Table Tennis Set Red/Charcoal
- ZipSeven Football Catching Trainer Football Receiving Training Aid Football Training Pratice Equipment Training Hand Strap Football Accessory for Youth - No Flat Hands
- Passback Peewee Composite Football, Ages 4-8, Elementary Training Football
*If this is not the "PassBack Football" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Aug 16, 2022 09:46 +08.