Auto slide is an automatic door system which is attached to existing manual free running patio door, internal door, and pocket doors. It will enable your sliding door to open and close automatically. No more pushing or pulling of the doors. How does it work? Auto slide is a compact DIY system designed to automate patio sliding doors. The system consists of a motor device, electronic controller, and low voltage DC power supply encased in an aluminum slim line housing. The door is then activated by specially designed wall mounted wireless push buttons, installed on both sides of the opening. Optional accessories are available for purchase such as infrared motion sensors. Starter Kit Package Includes One AUTOSLIDE drive system One Aluminum cover Two Wall Mounted Wireless Push Buttons One Low voltage plug-in power pack Two 20" racks with assembly kit Friction Tester Installation screws and Allen key Instruction booklet &Installation DVD Technical Specifications Maximum Door Weight: 132 lbs. Maximum Drag Weight: 12 lbs. Color: Black (UPC 859807002003) Maximum Door Width: 38 inches with included tracks (additional width possible with purchase of Extension Rack) Power Supply: 110-240 VAC, 24 VDC Power Pack Safety Cut Off: Yes Automatic to Manual Mode: Yes.
- AUTOMATE YOUR SLIDING PATIO DOOR: The Autoslide Automatic Patio Door Starter kit is a universal, easy-to-install door opener for existing sliding glass doors, featuring quiet, smooth operation
- IN AND OUT HASSLE-FREE ACCESS: Wall mounted wireless push buttons provide a quick and effortless way to move between spaces, even when your arms are full; Provides increased accessibility for those with mobility challenges
- EASY, DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION: Our do-it-yourself system includes a quiet drive motor, electronic receiver, and a low-voltage DC power supply in a slim design aluminum housing; available in black and paintable white to match any color pallet
- WORKS WITH MULTIPLE DOOR STYLES: Attaches to existing sliding patio, sliding barn style, and sliding pocket doors. Included gear rack can automate a door panel up to 38 inches wide
- OPERATIONAL PARAMETERS: Typically the Automatic Patio Door Starter Kit works on free sliding doors weighing up to 200lbs with an operational force of 12lbs or less. To measure force, a luggage or fish scale hook should be attached to the door handle and the door should be opened and closed several times. Observe the maximum amount of force from the dial on the scale. If the force exceeds 12lbs, the system will not function properly and will fail to give satisfactory service
*If this is not the "Automatic Sliding Door System
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link
Details were last updated on Oct 19, 2021 19:00 +08.