Non-Stick Divided Grill/Fry/Oven Skillet
Why use 5 pans to make a great meal when you only need one? Cook up to five different foods all at once on one burner with the Master Pan! Prepare a complete breakfast, big burger meal, full fajitas, or a healthy salmon dinner with veggies. The possible food combinations are endless! Plus, when you're finished you'll have just one pan to clean. Cook faster, clean less, and still enjoy great meals! - Multi-sectional design - cook 5 foods at once! - 100% die cast aluminum, energy efficient base - Heavy gauge bottom distributes heat flow evenly - Double layer of Whitford's XYLAN PLUS coating - Easy to clean, stain resistant, dishwasher safe - 15-20% hotter in center section for grilling meats - Safe non-stick, PTFE, No PFOAs or Heavy Metals - Bakelite handle is oven safe to 350 Degree F for 1 hour.
- Allows you to use only 1 pan to cook a full meal; uniquely designed 5 compartment pan that allows you to cook everything you need on a single pan
- Even though the MasterPan is quite large in size, it only requires 1 burner due to its heavy gauge metallic base plate that distributes heat evenly throughout the pan
- Non-stick and stain resistant; MasterPan uses Whitford’s XYLAN PLUS double layer non-stick coating which is PFOA free. Food comes right off the pan so it makes cooking more enjoyable and easy.
- Oven and dishwasher safe; Once you’re done cooking with the MasterPan you can put it in the dishwasher or place it under hot water for an easy clean; The MasterPan is also oven safe up to 350F
Top ReviewsDo your homework before ordering this pan!!!!!!
by L. M. (3 out of 5 stars)
September 16, 2017
Should have read description of pan before ordering. When I first saw it I assumed it was made of iron. When I received it the first time I picked the box up cleared that up because the box was so light weight. That is on me for not doing my homework. The whole concept of cooking in one pan is another reason I thought it would work for me because I usually cook in three separate pans for breakfast. But the compartments are not deep enough & each compartment if you need to cook more than 3 or 4 pieces of bacon does not work. You have to use 2 burners to heat 15" of pan & it is clumsy to wash in a standard size sink. I also think it is prized too high for what it is & wish the handle was different. The handle is a problem because it does get hot & it is so awkward it is in your way. It does however clean up fast & heats up ok.
I love this thing
by Chrissy (5 out of 5 stars)
September 3, 2017
I love this thing! It's great for cooking breakfast. It's quite large and obviously the middle section gets hotter than the outer parts. So you have to figure out depending on the type of food that you are cooking, what order to add them. I'd definitely purchase again!
Sorry I bought it
by Dorrema (1 out of 5 stars)
February 25, 2018
Doesn't cook evenly. It's really heavy which makes it hard to wash. It has no cover, and that little extra handle gets really hot. Price was expensive, I don't know what made me buy this pan, I wish I hadn't. Too late to return it.
Very satisfied with this pan
by Sarah (5 out of 5 stars)
February 13, 2017
Very satisfied with this pan. It is pretty big but worth the storage space for the time saver it is. So far we cooked a full breakfast with it and it heated everything and cooked everything perfectly. I highly recommend this pan.
The perfect compartmentalized pan
by Tamara R. (5 out of 5 stars)
July 4, 2018
This 3 section skillet is amazing! It allows you to cook 3 different foods at the same time. The compartments are separate enough to prevent the foods from mixing, which helps you create the perfect complete meal. It is very, very helpful because it prevents you from having to use multiple pans, as you would have to if you didn't have this pan (less dishes is always a good idea!). The pan is built well and the handle is very sturdy. The pan also does a good job evenly heating everything in the 3 sections, so that everything can cook well at the same time. At the end its very simple to clean and store. I recommend it to anyone who wants a simple yet organized pan that you can use to make a full meal while saving time.
Take a look at the complete meal I cooked with this 1 pan !
by Dan S (5 out of 5 stars)
September 22, 2015
Now that I have cooked a few meals with this pan I can honestly say that I will no longer be needing all my other pans. It just does it all. Cooking multiple ingredients at the same time and then infusing them together to mix the flavors is something that I have never been able to do before. Keep the pan at a medium heat to always get the best cook because food cook differently and you can take your time in preparing your meal. I recommend this to pretty much anyone that likes to cook and mostly to the ones that dread it! A++
Don't pass this one up.
by Tony Decillis (5 out of 5 stars)
August 25, 2018
This pan is just great, i just finished breakfast cooked in this pan, two eggs scrambled, two sausage links, hash browns with onion and peppers and a toasted muffin all in this one pan and done in ten minutes and the clean up was a breeze just ran under hot water and a quick wipe out with a sponge. Best of all the price here at Amazon can't be beat, this same pan on other sights listed as high as forty five dollars. So do yourself a favor and get one before the price goes up, you will love it.
by Photography is life (5 out of 5 stars)
September 19, 2018
Works pretty well. Fast and easy. Clean up is very easy. I've made eggs, steaks, pork chops, beans, chili, pancakes, tortillas, quesadillas, bacon, and potatoes to name a few. Awesome to cook full meal and only have one pan to wash instead of multiple. I would recommend a small spatula for the smaller compartments though, kind of a tight fit. Overall great purchase.
not real happy with this
by Jeffrey B (1 out of 5 stars)
December 1, 2017
not real happy with this.used it once and put it away. It didnt heat things on the outside as well as the inside. I guess i should have known that before i bought it.
by Amazon Customer (4 out of 5 stars)
September 14, 2016
It's very nice. I like it and it will be useful for me.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Migrastil Migraine Stick ® Roll-on, 0.3-Ounce Essential Oil Aromatherapy 10ml
- Kitchen Gizmo Snap N Strain Strainer, Clip On Silicone Colander, Fits all Pots and Bowls - Lime Green
- OXO Good Grips 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer
- Tabasco - Spicy Dark Chocolate Wedges - Round Tin - 50g
- Cuisinart C55-01-12PCKS Advantage Color Collection 12-Piece Knife Set, Multicolor
- Mike's Hot Honey, 12 oz Squeeze Bottle (1 Pack), Honey with a Kick, Sweetness & Heat, 100% Pure Honey, Gluten-Free & Paleo
- Anolon 83655 12.5" Divided Skillet Hard Anodized Aluminum Grill, Griddle, Inch, Gray
- Cuisinart CSBP-100 3-in-1 Stuffed Burger Press, Black
- MasterPan Non-Stick 3 Section Meal Skillet, 11", Black
- bgl Soap Dispenser Stainless Steel 304 Wall Mount Liquid and Soap Dispenser for Kitchen and Bathroom (Gold, Square)
*If this is not the "Non-Stick Divided Grill/Fry/Oven Skillet" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Apr 9, 2021 14:27 PST.