USB Heated Mouse Pad
Product DescriptionShips from Hongkong. USB Warmer Mouse Pad with built-in warmer pad can help warm your freezing cold hand while you are at work. The temperature of the mouse pad will go up to a suitable degree after it is connected to the computer, just plug it into the USB port, then you can warm your hand all the time. Lovely design, beautiful and practial, suit for home and office desk. Please note that the heater is separated from the mouse pad. You can choose to use or don't use the heater when using the warm mouse pad. Dimensions: 28.5x22cm. Item weight: 0.11 kg/ 0.24 lb.
- Lovely design, beautiful and practial, suit for home and office desk. USB Warmer Mouse Pad with built-in warmer pad can help warm your freezing cold hand while you are at work.
- The temperature of the mouse pad will go up to a suitable degree after it is connected to the computer, just plug it into the USB port, then you can warm your hand all the time.
- Please note that the heater is separated from the mouse pad. You can choose to use or don't use the heater when using the warm mouse pad. In addition, if you need a USB Timer Switch Temperature Adjustment Extension Cord for USB Heated Mouse Pad, please search it and purchase at our store.
- Why the heating pad mounted on the top of the warmer mouse pad and in contact with the back of the hand? If the heating pad is installed at the bottom of the mouse pad, we put the hand on the mouse when we use it, only the bottom of the mouse touches the heating part, which will cause the mouse to be damaged and the hand will not feel warm.
- Bottom length: 28.5cm/ 11.2inch, bottom width: 22cm/ 8.7inch, height: 6cm/ 2.4inch. Wristguard height: 3.5cm/ 1.4inch. The total length of the USB Heater Cable: approx 145cm/ 57inch. If it does not work, do not worry, please contact us immediately, we can re-send a heater or mouse pad to you.
Top ReviewsWonderful Warmth!!!
by Rosemary Patterson (5 out of 5 stars)
December 5, 2018
My adult daughter is working on a college degree and spends many hours researching and preparing projects on the computer. Even though the study she is working in is a comfortable temperature, she commented that her right arm and hand would get chilly and tired after an extended period of having to use the mouse. She had even tried wearing a thin glove for warmth but said it interfered with using the buttons on the mouse. Luckily, I came across this product in an article about Christmas gift suggestions. I didn't know they made such things so I was pleasantly surprised. I ordered one for her and she put it to use as soon as it arrived. After a few hours she came to me smiling saying how quickly the Mouse Pad Hand Warmer warmed up and that her hand and wrist weren't stiff and achy as they had previously been. She also said it was very easy to use. Just plug in and go. I am very happy that I found this for her and I borrowed it to see if it would work with my wired ergonomic mouse. My daughter uses a typical size wireless mouse which fits perfectly. My larger angled ergonomic mouse had plenty of room inside the warmer for moving around even with the wire. The wrist guard is covered with a soft velvety material so that felt good too. I deal with arthritis and I was so pleased that I am going to order myself one too.
Wish I knew about this years ago
by Roger Morgan (5 out of 5 stars)
January 2, 2019
I absolutely love my new heated mouse pad. I have Raynaud's Syndrome, so my fingers can turn blue if my hands get cold. I am right handed, and my right index finger is very inclined to turn blue (we call it smurfing) if the office is cold. Because I enter data into a computer all day, my right hand tends to lose heat from the mouse. This pad totally counters this, and so far my hand has stayed very comfortable. It's easy to turn on, by simply plugging in the USB cord, into my USB port on the front of my computer. If I don't need the heat, I simply unplug it. Couldn't be easier. While I was typing this, the heating element warmed up the mouse itself, so my hand felt warm and comfortable as soon as I put it into the warmer. The heating element resides in a pouch at the top of the pink dome, so it rests on the back back of your hand. Another reviews complained about the mouse pad restriction, but it's not an issue for me, at all. Plenty of space to move my mouse. Where was this for the last 10 years??? Wish I had known about this sooner. Great value!!
TRASH! BuzzFeed did me dirty...
by K. Markini (1 out of 5 stars)
January 27, 2019
This was recommended in a BuzzFeed article and I went for the impulse buy. It seriously took like 2 months to arrive and I could not WAIT because I work from home and my hands are always chilly unless I blast the heat, which is not cheap! Anyway speaking of cheap, this thing is a joke. It actually makes me mad that resources are wasted on such a trash thing. It looks and feels like something from the dollar store. If you've ever used a mouse pad before, you will recall the bottom has a skid-proof material that keeps the pad in place as you move the mouse. This does not have that feature, so it slides around whenever you move your hand, meaning you have to really maneuver to get the mouse to do what you want. Also the "heater" inside puts off less heat than a pocket hand warmer. It's about the side and width of a credit card and barely keeps the mouse pad warm. I hate this thing!!!!!
Big giant slipper of warmth
by Angela M. Finney (5 out of 5 stars)
December 28, 2018
People at work call it my big pink slipper. I call it my haven for warm fingers! This is great. I should have bought one these years ago. Keeps my fingers nice and toasty in my cold office building. The good thing is if it gets too warm I can turn it off.
Good But Needs Improvements
by Scott Brooks (4 out of 5 stars)
September 14, 2019
This pouch has a good wrist rest over the others I have tried. But the pouch heating element, like the others, overheats and needs a rheostat control. It would be better if they had the heating elements, like they have in heat blankets, embedded in the floor of the pouch, with a heat controller, with a heat curtin at the mouth.
The mouse pouch is an attaractive design and seems to be just the right size except it doesn't have any support frames, like all the others! So I made some.
I had some insulation retainers, (23.5"), that you can get at a building hardware store. They are nothing more then stiff metal rods that have some flexibility so they can be bent.
I measured the radius of the mouth and from there I made a crude arch. At the floor I bent the ends straight back so they are parallel with the floor of the pouch. I bent the ends back so that you have roughly 1" clearance from the edges of the pouch. I made 2 of these and then taped them together with vinyl tape so that it formed a kind of tent frame.
I slide the whole thing in the pouch so that it gave me working room for my fingers on the rollerball switches.
I got that whole thing sandwiched inbetween the 2 halves of a Conair hand therapy heat gloves. I had cut the unheated proton of the gloves off and then joined the 2 heated halves along one edge with vinyl tape. Makes for an effective heat glove although crudely made.
The MFGers can do a better job on these mouse pouches.
I love it!
by lapdance (5 out of 5 stars)
December 23, 2018
I have a heated mouse at work, but this heated mouse pad is better. Keeps my hand so comfy warm! I put my cordless, roller mouse inside what looks like a big pink slipper. A soft velvet pillow keeps my wrist straight and comfortable. I should have bought several to give as Christmas gifts!
First thing in the morning on cold winter mornings, this is nice to have.
by SEM1969 (4 out of 5 stars)
March 12, 2019
I put a review on her in January, that it worked and was warmed but it took a long time to get here, and they sent me the wrong color. The company contacted me and said they checked my order and admitted they made a mistake and would send me the correct color. Well I finally got it, so I came on here to revise my review to say, at least they do pay attention to their reviews and make it right, even though it still took a long time for the replacement to get here-and lo and behold, my original review is gone. Oh well-I think this review sums up the original and the update. I am using it right now, because my hands do get extremely cold in the winter and I have to work at my computer all day. It can get too warm sometimes, so then I just switch back out to my regular mouse pad. First thing in the morning on cold winter mornings, though, this is nice to have if you have to be at a computer.
Shame on you Buzzfeed...Don't bother with this.
by C. Lain (1 out of 5 stars)
February 1, 2019
I saw this on buzzfeed and figured it would help with the freezing cold office. After waiting several weeks for this to arrive I plugged it in and it just got so hot in one spot it burned me! Not worth the 4 minutes you can kind of keep the top of your hand warm until your skin starts burning. And it's so floppy that it just slouches onto the top of your hand so no matter what your're getting burned. When I tried to let them know about this they weren't helpful at all and since i'm not wasting MORE money than it's worth to ship it back per their email, THIS IS GOING IN THE TRASH.
by MTjian (5 out of 5 stars)
December 22, 2018
I love this thing! Super cute for my work space and definitely keeps my hand warm. It doesn't even have to be plugged in all the time. I use it more unplugged.
Wish it were warmer
by Meli (3 out of 5 stars)
January 3, 2019
I like that it tries to keep my hand warm, but it's not as nice as I was hoping. I wish the heat source were more evenly distributed instead of just in one spot. Also, I find it too confining. There is less space to maneuver the mouse than on a regular mouse pad. I've used mouse pads with a wrist rest before, but this one acts more as a barrier instead of a nice cushion for the wrist.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Hand Warmer USB Mouse Pad Smile Face Grey
- USB Hand Warmer Heated Gloves MOPO Toast Hand Warmers Winter Hot Finger-less Gloves USB Heating Warm Hands Gloves Powered Wearable Fingerless USB Gloves Christmas Gift for Children and Women
- Fullfun USB Heated Mouse Pad Mat Winter Warm Plush Hand Warmer with Wristguard ... (Pink)
- BITA Universal Plush USB Hand Warmer Mouse Pad Cat Bear Paw Electric USB Heated Mouse Pad with Wrist Guard(Gray)
- USB Hand Warmer Mouse Pad with Timing Switch and 3 Gears Temperature Adjustable-Comfortable Heated Mouse Pad Keep Your Hands Warm in Winter with Heating Pad
- Ergonomic Mouse,Veeki USB Wired Metal Mouse and Hand Warmer with Intelligent Temperature Control,Mini Portable Mouse Perfectly Suited for Desktop PC Laptop Notebook in Winter (Rose Gold)
- Lsgoodcare Purple USB 2.0 Stripe Pattern Fingerless Heating Knitting Wool Hands Warm Gloves Gloves for Women Men Girls Boys
- Unisex Women's & Men's USB Heated Gloves Mitten Winter Hands Warm Laptop Gloves,Yinuoday Full & Half Heated Fingerless Heating Knitting Hands Warmer Washable Design (Women Rose)
- Engraved Dad Pocket Knife with 3.25" Black Stainless Steel Blade, Father's Day Gift, Stocking Stuffer, Christmas Gifts for Dad - KNV112-DAD
- Black USB Powered Stripes Pattern Knitting Wool Heating Heated Gloves Fingerless Hand Warmer Mittens Laptop Computer Gloves
- Black Temptation USB Heated Mouse Pad Mouse Hand Warmer with Wristguard Warm Winter White
- Black Temptation USB Heated Mouse Pad Mouse Hand Warmer with Wristguard Warm Winter Coffee
- Black Temptation USB Heated Mouse Pad Mouse Hand Warmer with Wristguard Warm Winter Grey
- Black Temptation USB Heated Mouse Pad Mouse Hand Warmer with Wristguard Warm Winter Lavender
- Black Temptation USB Heated Mouse Pad Mouse Hand Warmer with Wristguard Warm Winter Beige
- Black Temptation USB Heated Mouse Pad Mouse Hand Warmer with Wristguard Warm Winter Dark Green
*If this is not the "USB Heated Mouse Pad" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 25, 2020 02:16 PST.