Product DescriptionPunish your anus and permanently stain your bed sheets by bravely sprinkling in some "Shit The Bed" hot sauce onto your meals. It's loaded with Scorpion chillies - the 3rd hottest chili in the world - along with a blend of varied herbs and spices. [Read more]
- ULTRA HOT WITH FLAVOR - Imported from Australia this hot sauce has an impeccable blend of heat and flavor in a generous 8oz bottle. It measures around 35,000 on the Scoville Scale. The perfect sauce for people who like it hot but not insane. 10 times hotter than regular Tabasco.
- PACKED WITH AUSSIE FRUIT AND VEG - Made entirely of Scorpion and Birds Eye peppers, citrus juices, vegetables, the superfood Goji Berries, Apple Cider Vinegar, Coconut sugar and Himalayan pink salt. This is the healthiest hot sauce on the planet. No GMOs, no gluten, no processed sugar, no preservatives, no additives, no water.
- HILARIOUS GIFT IDEA - Perfectly priced as a stocking stuffer or Secret Santa present.
- QUALITY PACKAGING - Custom made ‘Dom Perignon’ Champagne inspired bottle, as this sauce is the ‘champagne of hot sauces’. Gorgeous, extravagant packaging reflects the quality of the sauce inside.
- WORLDWIDE INTERNET PHENOMENON - The sauce has gone viral multiple times catapulting Bunsters to create a world record for hot sauce crowdfunding. In 2015 $250,000 AUD was raised to fund the distinctive bottle and international shipping.
Top ReviewsA Magical Elixir!
by Matthew D Nolan (5 out of 5 stars)
September 17, 2018
On a quest for a humble elixir to defeat the evil Darth Linen I stumbled across this magical potion. Intrigued by the name and its contents of "super" ingredients I decided to purchase a bottle from the old Amazonian woman in the market. She told me it came from the dodgy depths of Down Under from a squirrelly alchemist in Bunsters Bazaar. Confident that this would help me in my quest I made my way to Darth Linens sanctuary. Before I entered I opened the elixir and took a pull of the fiery liquid. It was delicious, quite unlike the other magical droughts I've tried in other quests. However, I quickly learned that price of the potion as I turned into a fire breathing dragon. Rage consumed me as I spewed flames across the land, nothing could quench my angry thirst. I soon blacked-out and when I awoke I found that I had only managed to defeat Darth Linen's henchman, Sir Porcelain, with my fiery tail. I will have to find more of this magical brew to continue my crusade.
Watch out! It's addictive!
by DK (5 out of 5 stars)
May 11, 2017
Hot, but the flavor is not lost in the heat. We eat it on literally everything from sushi to steak,EVERYTHING. I give it as gifts instead of a bottle of wine, but wrap it in a newborn diaper as a gift wrap. People love it! I have personally consumed bottles. You'll never taste anything like it
Excellent every-day hot sauce for spicy aficionados.
by silvenshadow (5 out of 5 stars)
January 30, 2018
My favourite hot sauce to date. I bought this a replacement for a bottle of Dave's insanity sauce. Honestly it's not a replacement, it's much better. Dave's (and other extract sauces) are a lot hotter, but don't taste very good. I love spicy foods, and I find this to be a good "hot" level sauce. I wouldn't say it's extreme or mega. If you can handle the Tabasco hot habanero variant, I find this to be similar in heat.
It's been said before and I'll say it again: This hot sauce is tasty. Lightly sweet and tangy, followed by a little salt and a smoky earthiness. It's hard to compare the taste to anything else. Goes well with just about anything, or a little by itself.
Heat is a very subjective thing, I eat hot sauce by itself for fun, grow chilies, and always order extra-hot in thai restaurants.
I've found my new favorite hot sauce
by John Johnson (5 out of 5 stars)
July 24, 2017
I've found my new favorite hot sauce! This stuff is spectacular. First of all, you can't beat the name, but the sauce is more than just a fun name. It's delicious. I've been getting into some really high-intensity hot sauces lately (The Bomb, Mad Dog 357, Blair's Megadeath), and this one isn't quite as hot as those because it doesn't have concentrates in it, but man is it delicious. I glob it on meat, eggs, and dab it on chips from time to time. Granted, it's no lightweight. If you have enough of it, you'll sweat bullets for a good half hour, but when all is said and done, you still have your taste buds. The best part? They give you double what most other hot sauce companies sell you.
by Karen Harmon (5 out of 5 stars)
June 4, 2017
My daughter, who thinks that nothing is too hot.........said that a taste "smaller than a droplet" caused her pain. None of her co-workers would even try it after that. It's a success. I can't wait to try it on more of my "the hotter the better" friends!! Thanks!! By the way, your Quokkas are adorable!!
GREAT STUFF according to husband
by leb (5 out of 5 stars)
July 11, 2017
Based on reviews, we purchased three bottles of the 12/10. I cannot speak for myself, as I am intolerant of heat, but my husband and the two recipients of this gift LOVED it. My husband originally thought it was just a funny gag product -- that is, until he tasted it!! He found it interesting that orange juice is the first ingredient listed; he said it gave the sauce a nice flavor. Pricey bottles, but worth it, especially considering that these ship from Perth. We will be back for more!!
Nice and Hot
by Happy in Ky (5 out of 5 stars)
June 7, 2017
Nice and Hot, I love to mix it in with something. Excellent flavor and excellent heat. It gives any sauce an extra kick and makes your soups really come to life. I really like how this taste and will buy it again. This is not your typical store bought hot sauce like "red hot" or "tabasco" this has great flavor and ten times the heat.
It has a great flavor and I keep coming back even though it ...
by Emily Southard (5 out of 5 stars)
February 22, 2018
This stuff is HOT. It has a great flavor and I keep coming back even though it hurts. The pain is somewhat of a creeper...you know it's coming and there's nothing you can do. It has never caused me to shit the bed, but it is a good laxative and you need to be prepared, should you consume enough to feel the urge. It is kind of expensive, but has more flavor and heat compared to similar products. I will purchase again, although this bottle will last another year or so.
I am confused as to why it contains goji berry...maybe it adds to the flavor? I did smile when I saw that it contains superfoods.
Great Hot Sauce
by Robert H (5 out of 5 stars)
May 9, 2017
Best hot sauce ever. My daughter's favorite sauce which she puts on just about anything. Better than Sriracha, Tabasco, Tapatio, and Redhot.
Just not good
by Cy (1 out of 5 stars)
March 10, 2019
We just had a hot sauce party today sampling roughly 30 sauces. This sauce came in second to last by everyone there.
The heat is a solid middle of the road. But the taste... the taste is BAD. it's possible to have a hot and yet delicious sauce to elevate food. This isn't it.
I threw it out.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Butt Pucker Xx Hot Sauce
- Bottle Da Bomb Beyond Insanity Hot Sauce, Bottle
- Zombie Apocalypse Ghost Chili Hot Sauce, 5 ounces - All Natural, Vegan, Extract Free, Made in USA, Featured on Hot Ones!
- Sphincter Shrinker XXX Hot Sauce, 5.7 fl oz
- One Fkin' Drop at a Time Hot Sauce
- Dr. Assburn's Fire Roasted Habanero Pepper Sauce, 5.7 oz.
- Satan's Blood Chile Extract Hot Sauce, 1.35 Ounce
- Bunsters 7/10 Heat Hot Sauce - (Australian Hot Sauce packed with Fruit and Veg) - (1 x 8oz bottle)
- Professor Phardtpounders Colon Cleaner Hot Sauce, 5.7 Ounce
- Bunsters Hot Ones Hot Sauce - Black Label 16/10 Heat Chili Pepper Sauce
- Bunsters Shit The Bed 12/10 Heat Hot Sauce - Chili Pepper Sauce (Gift Pack 1)
- Bunsters Shit The Bed 12/10 Heat Hot Sauce - Chili Pepper Sauce (Gift Pack 2)
- Bunsters Shit The Bed 12/10 Heat Hot Sauce - Chili Pepper Sauce (Pack of 4)
*If this is not the "Sh*t The Bed Hot Sauce" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Mar 5, 2021 00:16 PST.