Night Time Heat Free Hair Curlers
Product DescriptionThe Allstar Sleep Styler lets you curl your hair without damaging it! Just wash, wrap damp hair in rollers, and enjoy a good night sleep; wake and slide the rollers out of your big bouncy curls! Allstar Sleep Styler is made with super absorbent memory-foam core that wicks moisture out of your hair while remaining dry to the touch Saves you time during your morning routine!
- SAVE TIME: Dry and style your hair while you sleep and save time during your morning routine!
- STOP DAMAGING HAIR: Super-absorbent heat-free rollers can curl your hair without damaging it. If hair is thick, air dry to 80 percent dry before you wrap
- SOFT MEMORY FOAM CORE: The Sleep Styler is as comfortable to sleep on as a pillow & Microfiber material holds 4-5x its weight in water and dries fast
- LARGE SLEEP STYLER: If you have long, thick, or curly hair or human hair extensions, our LARGE roller set, which includes (8) Six Inch Rollers, is best for you! LARGE Rollers can also be used to naturally straighten hair
- MINI SLEEP STYLER: If you have long, but fine hair that struggles to hold a curl or hair length between chin and shoulder blades then our MINI roller set, which includes (12) Three Inch Rollers, is best for you!
Top ReviewsHow is one supposed to actually sleep with these on?
by Tara Kaz (2 out of 5 stars)
September 5, 2017
These are the greatest idea, I have wanted them since I saw them on Shark Tank! But holy cow, it literally felt like I took 8 of my kid's shoes and wrapped them into my head, and now I have to sleep. If you sleep straight on your back, like a vampire, then these are for you! But if you even think about turning, you will have to deal with rearranging these giant rollers, pulling at your hairs and kinking your neck all night. Or just sleep on top of them, which, like I said, feels like you are sleeping on a pile of shoes. That being said, the other part is that if your hair is frizzy, these don't help a ton, because it's hard to get them to start right at the scalp, so the top of of your hair will still be frizzy. Great idea, but didn't work for me.
Don't ignore the reviews.
by e.l. (1 out of 5 stars)
March 15, 2018
Wow. This is an insanely awful product. I'm sorry I ignored all the bad reviews and will be returning it.
- The design makes so sense. You'll need three arms or someone to help you to properly, evenly wrap the strap around the roller to secure it.
- It's a soft roller but it isn't comfortable to sleep on. It is not like sleeping on a memory foam pillow... It's better than sleeping on plastic rollers but not by much.
- The curls came out uneven and will fall out with no product. The result might be fine for an everyday look, but then why go to the trouble of putting these in and sleeping uncomfortably? It's an 8 hour investment for a subpar outcome.
by Kacie88 (5 out of 5 stars)
August 30, 2017
I was so surprised at how well these things actually worked! They were super easy to put in and take out.
by Kristina Cruz (5 out of 5 stars)
December 12, 2017
I'm not one to "push" products..... However, this is my new savior. I saw a coworker post about these overnight rollers called the sleep styler. They were on shark tank and apparently women are going nuts over them. You shower at night and put them in right before your hair is fully dry. Anyone who knows me, knows I am NOT a morning person so this sounded amazing that doing my hair in the morning will only take 5 minutes. I'm not gonna lie, I was completely skeptical on how these would work. But after watching numerous YouTube videos, I decided to give it a try. These are my results this morning. I was totally worried because I have a meeting with a client today. But these are AMAZING! Worth every penny. Put it on your Christmas list ladies! Some tips. Have your hair close to almost dry and curl away from your face. Finger brush out and use styling products.
If you want ugly curls, this products perfect.
by Val (1 out of 5 stars)
January 5, 2018
I had seen this a bunch on YouTube videos and decided to try it. One, they are NOT comfortable to sleep in like they claim to be. Two, they made my hair look terrible. I had watched several videos on how to put them in so I know I did it properly but I woke up with crimp marks all over my hair and a curl that was only slightly curled and just plain messy and ugly. I couldn't even make it look good in a pony tail which usually I can make my worst curls look like a decent up-do. My opinion, don't waste your money.
SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN
by Nurse Cronkite (5 out of 5 stars)
November 27, 2017
I am a cancer survivor and have hair that reacts badly to coloring . My hair is straight as a spaghetti noodle. I have tried every type of heatless curlers on the market, Needless to say, I always come out looking much like a poodle on steroids on the best attempt and on the worst, as kinky as the night is black. Just tried the sleep stylers. OH MY STARS SPANGLE BANNER, I have beautiful soft shinny curls. I could not begin to express my pleasure. Cancer takes away so much from a person. I am so thrilled I could cry happy tears. I look in the mirror and for the 1st time, I see me.I feel pretty. Thank you Sleep styler
My set was definitely used / returned previously / FAKE!
by Kelly (1 out of 5 stars)
July 26, 2017
My set was definitely used/returned previously/FAKE.
The tape around the box holding the product was already cut open. The plastic container that you see in the photo does not have a logo. The instructions booklet is wrinkled like it was wet. This is highly suspicious and really annoying.
These Simply Don't Work
by DW (1 out of 5 stars)
August 2, 2017
This is a review for both the regular and mini curlers (I own and have tried both). I have fine hair that's just below my shoulders that has no problem holding a curl with a traditional iron or being straightened. I'm quite good at styling my hair with hot tools, but I'm lazy and also don't want to commit to heat styling every day, or damaging my hair with repeated heat use.
MINIS: The TLDR version is don't waste your money. These were a disaster. I bought them based on the product recommendation for shorter/fine hair. They're difficult to wrap and definitely have a learning curve to figure out how to get them to stay in your hair. The strap is poorly designed and it's completely impossible to use them without ending up with the dreaded hair dent. The curls were nonexistent; it was more like a slight wave, and even those fell out within an hour. No amount of product (curl creme, mousse, anti-frizz creme, gel, leave-in conditioner) would get the curls to stay. I used these about six different times and nothing worked, so I can't say it was user error. They were not comfortable to sleep in. Not exactly UNcomfortable, but I wouldn't say these are "like sleeping on tiny pillows" like the advertisement said. If you cluster them closer to your face you can sleep on your back (which I do) but for stomach/side sleepers these would not work. No stars. Bad bad bad.
REGULAR: These were slightly better. They gave me gorgeous, loose curls that honestly surprised me after the disaster of working with the minis. But by the time I got to work an hour later, my beautiful curls were gone and left a frizzy mess behind. I don't know what kind of product you could use to make the curls stay, because I own about a zillion different bottles of product and nothing worked (I tried multiple times). I will say that the long rollers have a much better design, and you can use the long strap to really keep your hair in place. Maybe if you have super long hair and you can figure out how to make the curls last, these might work for you. They were weird to sleep in - I basically had to arrange them around my face and then I couldn't turn my head once I laid down on my back. It didn't bother me all that much but if you toss and turn a lot these are going to be a problem for you.
Overall, I really hate these things. All the tutorials I watched made them look so easy to use (they're not), and the reviews on Amazon seem so universally positive that I tried these way more times that I probably should have, thinking that my failure to achieve bouncy curls or waves was somehow my fault. I watched endless tutorials and no matter how I wrapped these, there was no way to make them work. Alas, these are not for me and are going back.
I strongly recommend that for those of you who are disappointed with these, that you purchase this product instead: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B076WXTNHR/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&tag=c-t-20 The Octocurl is super easy to use, actually comfortable to sleep in, and the curls last two days! (I'm not affiliated with either product, I just want to share this holy grail of heatless curls for lazy girls like me.)
The photos include me right after taking the long curlers out, and an hour later when I got to work. Boo.
Don't waste your money
by T. Spillman (1 out of 5 stars)
January 21, 2018
I truly wanted this product to work but it just didn't. They were uncomfortable to sleep in, left creases in my hair, and very little curl/waves. Don't waste your money.
I love the Sleep Styler!
by Amazonian (5 out of 5 stars)
August 4, 2017
I got the Sleep Styler minis and I love them! My hair is about shoulder length so these were just right for me. They are easy to use and give me great "beachy" waves! And sleeping on them... It's like sleeping on a pillow! The BEST thing is that my hair takes truly no time to do in the morning! Buying The Sleep Styler is money well spent!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Dsstyle Hair Curlers 8PCS Nighttime Hair Curlers Heat-free Long Hair Rollers DIY Curls Styling Kit
- Octocurl: No Heat Curlers - Soft Hair Rollers for Overnight Sleep (Microfiber Long Hair - Antique White)
- Conair Big Curl Foam Rollers, 9 Count
- 8 Pack Sleep Hair Rollers- Absorbent sleep hair rollers style Curling Apparatus,Curling Drum,Dry Hair Curler,6 Inch Absorbent Heat Free Sleep Nighttime Styler Curlers
- Tifara Beauty 42-pack 7" Flexible Curling Rods
- Hair Rollers Curlers, Foam Sponge Hair Curlers
- CharlieCurls: On The Go, One-Piece, Easiest ever No Heat Hair Curler
- Foam Hair Curlers, Pillow Cloth Hair Rollers,No Heat Sleeping Soft Sponge Rollers for Long, Short, Thick & Thin Hair Spiral Curls Hair Styling Rollers (black)
- 30 Pieces Hair Curler Rollers DIY Night Sleep Foam Hair Styling Tools Flexible Soft Sponge Pillow Hair Rollers With Storage Bag (5 Colors)
- Bonnet Hair Dryer Attachment-W/ 10 Silicone Hair Curlers-Extra Large Adjustable Soft Hooded Hair Dryer Bonnet With Extra Long Hose For Drying,Styling,Curling&Deep Conditioning Fits All Head&Hair Sizes
*If this is not the "Night Time Heat Free Hair Curlers" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Feb 20, 2020 13:54 PST.