Hot Sauce Roulette
Product DescriptionPlay PureBred Idiot Hot Sauce Roulette by yourself or your friends & family! Test your luck by spinning the arrow and taste the hot sauce it points to. Spin the arrow by yourself to try all the sauces or with others until there is 1 idiot standing!
Each sauce adds an additional ingredient to the recipe to increase the heat level.(12 Sauces total!)
- THIS ULTIMATE HOT SAUCE GAME SET INCLUDES: 12 – .75oz - bottles of the hottest hot sauces, peppers and powders in the world. Each Pure Bred Idiot Sauce adds an additional ingredient to the recipe to increase the heat level for a total of 12 sauces around the roulette board. Try all 12 if you dare!
- HOW TO PLAY: You've played a classic game of roulette, right? This is pretty much a twisted version of the same game but with a set of the hottest hot sauces around. Just spin the arrow and taste the hot sauce it points to. Challenge yourself to try all the sauces or play with others until there’s 1 idiot left standing!
- TOP-NOTCH QUALITY: These hot sauces are made using the hottest peppers in the world like habanero peppers, ghost peppers, scorpion peppers and Carolina reaper peppers. Made with premium quality ingredients, this is one of the best gourmet hot sauce kits on the market today. Don't believe it? Just check out the reviews!
- THE GIFT SET FOR PURE-BRED IDIOTS: Can't figure out what to get the daredevil in your family this holiday season? Well, we've got an idea. Get them this ultimate game set meant for crazies who love a good dare. With flavors that range from MILD to KICK YO' ASS HOT these hot sauces are not for the weak. Only play the game if you can handle the hellfire heat or if you're just plain stupid!
- GAME-NIGHT FAVORITE: With the hottest hot sauce kit around, this gift set was made to be played by friends! What better way to entertain guests at your next party than by challenging them to try all 12 flavors. Never again will your weekly family game-night be a borefest with this ultimate game of hot sauce roulette.
Top ReviewsThis is a great mixture of flavors and heat levels!
by Alec M. Knoles (5 out of 5 stars)
April 1, 2016
BUY THIS. Myself and a person I work with, later my whole office (4 total people), bought these to try them out and all of us were extremely pleased. I'll start off by saying that all of these sauces are pretty tasty, though the taste begins to disappear towards the last three. Starting from the beginning, the bacon flavor (1) was tasty as expected! It definitely wasn't anything to sweat from, but it was great flavor wise and a good beginning to a fun time. The Chile lime (2) was equally tasty, and when put on steak, literally made the meal. Next came Sriracha (3) which was absolutely my favorite! I already like the heat of regular Sriracha, but the flavor that came with this hot sauce was exactly what I wanted. It was a little salty, not too thick or thin, it was great. After that was Cajun (4) and it was here that things began to get a little bit spicier. I felt that this was a decent flavor, nothing special, just regular, but now the heat was starting to appear, which made the game more fun. Next was Original (5) which, if you have been a fan of this hot sauce ever, you know that this is a decent flavored hot sauce with a good kick. Next came the Wasabi (6) which was a wonderful surprise. The person I was initially going through this fun with loved this flavor and said it was definitely his favorite. To be fair, I hate wasabi, so this was great because it was still a hot sauce and not a wasabi destroy my throat and nostrils challenge. The flavor was obviously wasabi, but it wasn't at all overwhelming. Following that was Roasted Garlic (7) and it was a disappointment. Not only did it somehow seem to go down in heat, but it wasn't nearly garlicky or roasted enough! Of all the hot sauces, I felt this was genuinely a letdown. Moving on from there was Hot Sauce from Hell (8), and while it was only habanero, it was still decently painful in the mouth. On a side note, was able to bargain $80 from the group participating to chug this thing. Do it at caution, because it is thick, which makes it drip slowly, and it will make your insides hurt like the dickens for about 7 to 10 straight minutes, and that's a guarantee! Next was Devils Revenge (9) and this little bastard was hot! It was also habanero, but this thing had more of an angry kick than it's little brother. Was definitely good, with the signature habanero flavor. Here's where stuff becomes a little sweaty. Next came Ghost Pepper (10) which was the second nastiest flavor wise, but had an obviously hot kick in its pocket. I would say that here is where those who don't really like to sweat or drink lots of liquids in one sitting to stop. Ghost pepper is hot, but this hot sauce isn't a mouth destroyer. The next two make you question decisions. Next was Ass Blaster (11) which moved back to my favorite habanero pepper, but added capsicum extract. For those of you who don't know, this is the angry s*** inside of peppers that makes them hot. It is the chemical that the body recognizes as poison and attempts to fight when eating peppers. This was hot. It was tasty, and I will be buying more for sure, but this little skank was hot! The difference between this sauce and all the previous sauces was that, beyond the obvious "it was hotter," the immediate heat you felt when touching your mouth. Normal sauces gain heat as you have them in your mouth, but this and the next sauce brought immediate discomfort directly to the tongue and affected areas. This leads us to the last, final, and hottest of the sauces. The Spontaneous Combustion (12). Damn. This stuff was hot! I don't remember the flavor. I only remember that it was very hot. Very, very hot! It was good, and my reaction, and the reaction of those around me who tried it, was equally hilarious. We covered a bite of meat, and covered a French fry, ate them both, and that was where the fire started. I won't be nasty, but I ate more of that sauce than the others, and I paid for it in the latrine multiple times afterwards. The person I started this with said "the later ones were the most fun, but you shouldn't be allowed to appreciate them unless and until you've run the gamut. There's an odd sense pride to make it through all." Overall, I say buy this, enjoy it, and love it all, even the angry last two hot sauces.
by Jeff (4 out of 5 stars)
July 17, 2016
"Ass Blaster" isn't just a name, it's a warning.
Whoop yo Ass indeed.
by Stephen D. (5 out of 5 stars)
April 7, 2017
I seen this product in my local convenience store for 25 dollars, so I came on trusty Amazon for a whole five buck cheaper. I'm in love with all hot things even though they don't often agree with me. This caught my eye immediately. Arrived fast and I opened it to find everything as it should be. We all got a good chuckle out of the names (Asskicking, whoopass, and kick yo ass.) and I tried just a very small dot of Devil's revenge on my finger and needed to chug the tea I had sitting around for good measure.
When they have to put a warning label on the bottle, they aren't kidding no more! Otherwise was very good. Used the bacon one on a snack, and there were distinct tastes of bacon in there. Haven't gotten around to eating some of the spicier ones.
Disappointing - just not as hot as others
by Scoob Edoo (3 out of 5 stars)
January 22, 2018
I don't know if it's just the smaller versions of these or what, but they're not nearly as hot as other versions I've had of both this brand and others. The Ghost Pepper is maybe a medium hot, definitely not like others I've had. I'm pouring this stuff on where a few drops of other brands are enough. I'm pretty disappointed.
My grandpa is not a fan
by Megan Pinnell (3 out of 5 stars)
December 22, 2017
I ordered this as a gift for my grandfather. He has yet to find a hot sauce that is too spicy for him. He tried the hottest one first, but said it wasn't as spicy as he would like. He tried the other ones, knowing they wouldn't be spicy but at least hoping for a good flavor. He didn't think the flavors were very good. But that's his personal taste and it could be different for anyone that tries them!
Not that hot
by Jeffrey S. Coy Jr. (3 out of 5 stars)
July 25, 2018
I was really expecting this to be hot sauce- not just a sauce sampler. I think 4 was probably hotter than at least the next 3, and none of these were really hot. My nose *might* have run a bit, but no sweating, no burn, no eyes watering. Also, the sauces tend more towards the "tangy" flavor, which I'm not really a fan of.
Ate all 12 over chicken nuggets. Really didn't find a favorite in the bunch. Tried all 12 on two separate occasions. It's not bad, just not *hot* and I wasn't thrilled with any of the flavors.
the product is great. My issue is not with the product itself
by Amazon Customer (2 out of 5 stars)
December 15, 2017
Look, the product is great. My issue is not with the product itself, but the condition it was delivered in. The box itself was ope and was ripped as if someone had opened it previously. Also, this product had no disclaimer for return/ replacement when purchased, but when I just tried to go to the return page it said unavailable.
Just annoyed that this was bought as a gift and was already ripped open which doesn't make me want to consume anything in it.
Fun to do, love the design
by Emily C. (4 out of 5 stars)
April 20, 2017
Did the challenge with my fiance, and we had fun. There are some nasty tasting flavors, some okay ones, and some good. Once we got to the third row, flavor didn't matter and it was just pure heat lol. It was an easy task getting just a drop or two out of the bottle (if you're worried about that part).
I love the design of the box and labels. But I'm docking one star bc one of the most important aspects of hot peppers is knowing the Scoville units!! Why wouldn't you include it in the information/on the box?? We tried to research them online but there wasn't much info.
Will be gifting this to father in law to see if he can take the heat. Pun intended ;)
AWESOME gift for a hot sauce lover!
by Ariel (5 out of 5 stars)
November 29, 2018
I purchased this for my husband for Valentine's day. He is really into hot sauces. He LOVED this. He used every single one and was super excited when it was time to move on to the next "challenge". He said they all tasted great and there is enough variety that you can use these for a ton of different meal types. :)
by Sarah F (5 out of 5 stars)
May 9, 2018
Bought this for my husband's weekend with friends. They loved it. 11 and 12 are really hot, but even with the lower numbers, as you play they just build on each other
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Torchbearer Sauces Hot Sauce Best Sellers Mini Bundle Set, 1.7 Oz Each: Zombie Apocalypse, Garlic Reaper, & Son of Zombie
- ASS KICKIN' Premium Microwave Popcorn - Variety Gift Pack (6) - Ultimate Spicy and Sweat Gourmet Gift - Try if you dare!
- Professor Phardtpounders Colon Cleaner Hot Sauce, 5.7 Ounce
- Hot Sauce Gift Set Pepper Challenge - 10 Sauces, From 10 Hot Peppers, the Hottest Carolina Reaper, 2 million Scoville Units, to the Mild Banana Pepper at 300. The Pepper Pyramid Sampler by, BYOB
- Xtreme Heat Hot Sauce Bottles Gourmet Gift Set Travel Size - 4 Pack - Try if you dare! - Perfect Gourmet Christmas Gifts for the Hot Sauce Fan
- JURASSIC JERKY'S "CREEPING REAPER" Carolina Reaper Beef Jerky (1)-3oz Bag The Reaper is the HOTTEST Pepper in the world! Sweet with Heat~
- Bottle Da Bomb Beyond Insanity Hot Sauce, Bottle
- Satan's Blood Chile Extract Hot Sauce, 1.35 Ounce
- Thoughtfully Gifts, Hot Sauce Flavors of the World: 30 Pack Hot Sauce Sampler Set, Inspired by International Hot Sauce Flavors of the World, 30 sample bottles of hot sauce, 0.7 oz each
- ASS KICKIN' The Ass Family Hot Sauce Gourmet Gift Set - 5oz. 4 Pack - Try if you dare! - Perfect Ultimate Gourmet Gift for the Hot Sauce Fan
- Crazy Ass 2 Hot Sauce Gift Set - Gourmet Challenge Dice Game - Prefect Premium Gourmet Gifts for Men - Try If You Dare!
- ASS KICKIN’ Hot Sauce Challenge Book Of Pleasure & Pain - 12 – 0.75 Ounce Bottles Gift Set - Perfect Premium Gourmet Hot Sauce Gift Set - Try If You Dare!
*If this is not the "Hot Sauce Roulette" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jul 1, 2020 06:32 PST.