Product DescriptionThe Hotdogger is a new kitchen tool designed to drill the bun instead of cutting it. Eating hotdogs will never be the same. You will be able to add lots of condiments without worrying about spilling everything in your shirt or seeing the sausages/brats slipping away from your hotdog. The Hotdogger is easy to use, 100% recyclable and dishwasher safe. Wondering how it works? Just take your Hotdogger and place the conical tip in the edge of the bun and start rotating while pushing it in. You can easily drill the bun and get it ready for adding the condiments followed by the sausage.
- LEAKPROOF HOTDOGS: Prepare leakproof hotdogs by drilling your bun instead of cutting it
- DRILLING IS BETTER THAN CUTTING: The Hotdogger has cutting edges designed to drill a hole in a bun, rather than cutting it with a knife
- ADD LOTS OF CONDIMENTS with no worries. No more condiments spilling on your shirt or sausages slipping out of the bun
- OPTIMIZED FOR DRILLING SUB ROLLS AND STANDARD BUNS: Full size: 1.6'' x 7.6''. Drilling Surface: 1.1'' x 4.5''. Not ideal for small buns
- FOOD GRADE MATERIAL & EASY TO USE, Dishwasher safe, 100% Recyclable
Top ReviewsShe loves it
by Phil (5 out of 5 stars)
March 16, 2019
Perfect for drilling into the buns, spreading them nice and wide so your dog fits right in. Best part is no condiments needed to slide your hotdog right into the buns.
Does the job but cheaper at kroeger
by Flawrad (3 out of 5 stars)
June 24, 2019
It works. It's worth about $2 buy it at Kroeger
by Treefrog (3 out of 5 stars)
April 9, 2019
This thing works well on sturdy buns, but the working part is just shy of 5 inches long. So it works for regular ( 5 in. ) hot dogs, but is too short for brats, Italian sausage, or anything of sausage size.
Just what he wanted
by Becky E. (4 out of 5 stars)
June 15, 2019
This was just what my husband wanted, so no complaints! A little recipe insert or instructions would be nice, but he knew what to do. :-)
by James J. Jarvis (2 out of 5 stars)
July 7, 2019
My lady is not content with it.
All hotdogs buns are sliced.
by Skrags (4 out of 5 stars)
November 1, 2018
My brother traveled to Europe and told me this how they eat their larger sausages and dogs in a larger roll. Works great.
it kind of worked
by tom klein (3 out of 5 stars)
April 18, 2019
it kind of worked, the hole keeps closing up. maybe teeth that would cut would be better?
by Marco Antonio Rego (5 out of 5 stars)
January 7, 2019
This product does what it advertises! I really like hot dogs and since I got my Hotdogger I didn't get any trouble drilling buns and filling them with ketchup!
by nolan (1 out of 5 stars)
November 26, 2018
this product makes more problems than it solves.
Dumb but Fun
by P. Lundberg (3 out of 5 stars)
July 14, 2019
This thing is silly but the kids love it. Two stars off because there's a plug sealing it that does not look watertight. I don't dare submerge it when cleaning because it would never dry out.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Graphics and More Pooping Please Come Back Later Plastic Door Knob Hanger Sign
- Watermelon Windmill Cutter Slicer [Original] - Weetiee Auto Stainless Steel Melon Cuber Knife - Fun Fruit Vegetable Salad Quickly Cut Tool, Best Gift For Girls Mom Friends, Must Have Kitchen Gadget
- Hot Dog on a Stick Maker - Perfect Corn Dogs, Cheese Sticks, Cake Pops and More - Includes Recipes
- Curl-A-Dog BBQ Spiral Grilling Hot Dog Sausage Slicers
- J-jati Hot Dog maker,Hot Dog and bun toaster, Steam Hot Dogs, Bun Toaster, Steams, Warms, and Cooks Hot Dogs and Buns at the same time, Enjoy Fresh Hot Dogs without the Cold Buns with the J-Jati Hot Dog maker and bun toaster
- Curl-A-Dog BBQ Spiral Grilling Hot Dog Sausage Slicers Cooking Set Of 2
- KitchenArt 18550 Ham Dogger, Plastic
- Curl A Dog Spiral Hotdog Slicer 2 Pack
- Ticket to Pound Town Morale Patch. Perfect for your Tactical Military Army Gear, Backpack, Operator Baseball Cap, Plate Carrier or Vest. 2x3" Hook Patch. Made in the USA
- Portawipes Compressed Toilet Paper Tablet Coin Tissues - 50 Pack with 5 Carrying Cases
*If this is not the "Hotdogger - Hot Dog Bun Driller" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 21, 2020 00:15 PST.