Giant Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Product DescriptionThe perfect gift for every chocolate and peanut butter lover, surprise them this year with the world’s largest REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups, one pound of the REESE'S Peanut Butter and HERSHEY'S Chocolate classic combination they know and love! Make it a holiday to remember when you surprise them with this sweet gift underneath the tree on Christmas morning. A unique holiday gift, one pound of REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups is the perfect way to spread holiday cheer and let your loved ones know how much you care. This year, give the gift that will warm their hearts, sure to make the season bright. Celebrate with REESE'S!
- Each package contains 2.8 ounce peanut butter cups
- The world’s largest Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 pound of the Hershey's Chocolate and Reese's Peanut Butter combination you love
- A unique gift idea for all Reese's Lovers, available for the holidays
- Stock up on Halloween candy and add to a party bowl for decorations
Top ReviewsOnly disappointment was only being able to eat through 1/3 of ...
by Mattr05 (5 out of 5 stars)
January 14, 2018
Though I'd have a wild weekend while the wife was out of town and consume way too much reeces. The doctors been telling me I should eat more peanut butter cups. Also, I've taken to calling myself the doctor. Only disappointment was only being able to eat through 1/3 of the first cup in one sitting. I'll get the job finished.
by Veronica (1 out of 5 stars)
January 28, 2019
I've always loved Reese's products, but on this one the chocolate was hard and tasted wrong, sort of on the sour or acidic side, and the peanut filling was dry and lacked flavor. Wondering whether it was a Chinese knock-off, I checked the wrapper. It said "Mfd. in Mexico." Next, I Googled "reeses mexico" and found the following on Snopes.com: "The company is building a new facility in Monterrey, Mexico, that it says will be focused on both low-value added products and on emerging markets, and it is setting up a joint manufacturing venture in China with Lotte Confectionery of South Korea." It also said that Reese's is shutting down three of its U.S. plants and its Canadian operations. I'm so disappointed to find that they ruined Reese's! By the way, Reese's candies are made by Hershey, so I will never trust, or buy, Hershey's again, either.
by Chefferson (5 out of 5 stars)
April 4, 2017
Came intact. Tasted great.Saw reviews of theirs arriving melted. I would not order in the summer for that reason lol.
It's almost embarrassing ...
by Ashley (5 out of 5 stars)
January 5, 2019
I've purchased this freakishly sized peanut butter cup a few times before just to gift it to the boyfriend and watch him inhale both cups in less than 5 minutes. I'm sure his mother would be proud if she lived in state to witness this.
He lets me have a bite.
With that being said, the product that's been delivered has been fresh, intact & zero signs of melting during shipping. It's genuine Reese's Peanut Butter Cup through and through.
Do it for you. Do it for glutton partners. Do it for the little voice inside of you wondering where this was when you were a kid.
GIANT! Probably give you diabetes but worth it!
by Agave (5 out of 5 stars)
January 6, 2019
This thing is almost as big as my dog's head! I ate in two days. That was stupid. Still I want another one. Bad idea so I won't do it but holy crap it was good. I suppose you could eat like 16 regular Reese's but these are like freakin' pies! Awesome.
by Nicole (5 out of 5 stars)
April 19, 2016
I have purchased these jumbo Reese's several times now for my fiancé who is a lover of all things peanut butter and chocolate. Each time the gift is very well received and disappears quickly
These delicious morsels arrive in a 1 pound pack with 2 (two) - ½ pound Reese's cups in individual plastic cups inside. They make great stocking stuffers at Christmas or an awesome addition to Easter baskets in the Spring.
- Well, it's REESE's. I mean, who doesn't love a Reese's peanut butter cup?!
- Super Delicious - huge portion of Reese's peanut butter coated in chocolate. It's pure heaven!
- Great for sharing and plenty to go around!
- Fantastic gift item or addition to gift basket or stocking.
- I have noticed a "separation" of sorts happening with several of my purchases. There is a little oil that seeps out (I'm assuming from the large amount of peanut butter) and sets stuck under the peanut butter cup in the plastic cup. What's left is a solid, fatty-type subsance stuck to the bottom of your delicious snack.
- More than likely, these will have to be eaten with a knife and fork, which is a little strange (and reminds me of the classic Seinfeld episode with the Snicker's candy bar.) The chocolate shell is quite thick and can be difficult to break into without a sharp knift handy.
- Having 1 pound of Reese's in the house can be a dangerous thing.
I also feel it is worth noting that these are WAY overpriced on Amazon. I purchased one through Amazon around the holidays and paid $18.99. I have since found these at discount/closeout stores for $5 or so. While this definitely not a reflection of the product itself, still noteworthy for those on a budget.
Disgusting, dry and danaged
by ME Shelton (1 out of 5 stars)
February 14, 2019
Arrived damaged and obviously not from shipping. Extremely old and dried out and possibly chewed by rodents. I'd like a refund. Gross.
Amazing gift but a bit much for 1
by Marcus Lime (4 out of 5 stars)
July 27, 2019
These are delicious! I was given 3 packages of these huge peanut butter cups for Christmas. I am a peanut butter and chocolate lover, so 3 people that I know decided to give me a package. One of the 3 also had Reese's pieces embedded inside of the cup. Yummmm!!! My only complaint about the cups is that the chocolate layer on the outside edge and top edge can be pretty thick, which makes it difficult to cut into slices to share. Other than that, I love them. So much peanut buttery goodness packed inside the chocolaty cup!
Hilariously large, perfect for the chocolate lover in your life
by #1 Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
January 25, 2017
This product is so funny, I love it. I couldn't exactly envision what it would look like when I ordered it, but it is so big and heavy in person any Reese's or chocolate lover will be geeking over this. It's so comically large and a perfect gift for anyone in your life who can't get enough chocolate. I bought this for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day as Reese's is his favorite candy, and I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees this MASSIVE candy.
If purchasing three times isn't enough...
by 1ring2_rule (5 out of 5 stars)
October 12, 2019
I've given this to my better half for several Christmases now, as well as my father! It's what you'd expect - it's a giant Reeses cup. Honestly, it's a bit overwhelming. We cut each cup in quarters and can only handle one piece at a time! But it's delicious, and a hilarious gift to anyone who likes Reeses. Keep an eye out for sales, I bought ahead for Christmas as the cups went down to only about $6!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- REESE'S Pieces, Sticks, Milk & White Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Candy Variety Pack, 2.75 Pound Box, Full Size Bars, 30 Count
- REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup stuffed with REESE'S Pieces, Chocolate Candy Gift, Gluten Free, 1 Pound
- M&M'S Easter Milk Chocolate Candy in Easter Eggs 0.93 Ounce (12 Count) Box
- KISSES Giant Milk Chocolate Candy, 7 Ounce
- Lindt Chocolate Carrots, 4-Count,1.9oz
- HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Easter Candy, 4.4 Ounce, Extra Large Bars, 12 Count
- DOVE Easter Milk Chocolate Candy Solid Easter Bunny 12-Ounce Box
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Easter Chocolates, Perfect for Easter Basket and Egg Stuffers, 1.5 Oz Packages (Pack of 36)
- HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Easter Candy, 1 Pound, Giant Bar
- KIT KAT Milk Chocolate Easter Candy, 4.5 Ounce, Extra Large Bars, 12 Count
- REESE'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candy Bars, Extra Large (Pack of 12)
- REESE'S Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy, 1 Pound, Bunny
*If this is not the "Giant Reese's Peanut Butter Cups" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Oct 16, 2020 20:40 PST.