Hear your little one’s coos and cries and get real-time insights about your baby right from your smart device with the Mimo Smart Baby Monitor
Designed for today’s new parents, the Mimo keeps you connected to your baby no matter where you are - whether you're across the room or across the world. Available on iOS and Android, the Mimo app gives you insight about your baby's sleep quality, sleep activity, respiration, body position, and skin temperature. When you’re not looking at the app, you’ll be kept notified of changes in your baby’s activity - including irregular breathing, wake-ups, and roll-overs - through custom alerts, delivered right to your smart device. We’ve designed the Mimo to fit easily into your life. Mimo kimonos are available in 0-3 month, 3-6 month, and 6-12 month sizing, so you can keep monitoring your little one as they grow. Our kimonos are machine washable, 100% soft cotton, and you can even throw them in the dryer on low heat. The Mimo can be worn under additional sleepwear such as a swaddle or pajamas, or can be worn on top of up to three (3) layers of cotton
Mimo is made in the USA. We’re headquartered in Boston, we ship out of Southern New Hampshire, our cotton comes from Tennessee, and everything else hails from New England. We’re a local company obsessed with parent-centric design and support
Finally: peace of mind, just when you really need it
- REAL-TIME BREATHING - See your baby's breathing while they'e sleeping, right on your phone, no matter where you are. Mimo's proprietary technology picks up even the most subtle rise and fall of your baby's chest, allowing you to know how she's breathing, whether you're in the next room, or across the world.
- ALERTS YOU OF CHANGES IN YOUR BABY'S BREATHING AND ACTIVITY - Get customizable breathing, body position, temperature, and wake//sleep alerts, right to your phone, so you know what's happening in the nursery.
- ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE - Whether you're in the next room, at the office, or out to dinner, see your baby's activity, sleep history, and sleep activity, at any moment, all from the technology in your pocket.
- HEAR YOUR BABY - stream audio from the nursery, right on your phone, from anywhere.
- MIMO IS MADE IN THE USA - we're headquartered in Boston, our materials come from New England, and we ship out of Southern New Hampshire.
Top ReviewsWorked only once
by Tildy (2 out of 5 stars)
June 19, 2018
Meanwhile the manufacturer responded quickly,I've decided to send it back because it started to have the Sos sign.which means the red lights flashed three-time short three times long and again three times short. A replacement device has been offered,but I am a bit disappointed. Also my daughter is only 2.5 months old, and the bodysuit which is for 3-6 months babies is fitting now and become short really soon.
I like that we can monitor the breathing and the alarm ...
by Kim R (4 out of 5 stars)
April 25, 2016
I currently have a 2 month old and put the kimono on each night. I had a small issue setting it up to the lily pad but got help from the 800 number. I like that we can monitor the breathing and the alarm that goes off telling us that there is a possible irregular breathing will wake you up. I've also connected my NEST camera through the app. It gives me a piece of mind. I would recommend it.
I can not get this item to work. I ...
by Sandra wolf (1 out of 5 stars)
November 8, 2017
I can not get this item to work. I spent allot of money on this and I have no peace of mind with my grandson who is a month old. tried to get it all set up and it won't work properly.
waste of money
by TOBY JOHNSON (1 out of 5 stars)
March 13, 2018
Does not work! Tried it on multiple phones still nothing...waste of money!! The help website they gave doesn't exist!
by Dagmarka (1 out of 5 stars)
November 14, 2018
Do not buy
Good product, lots to improve.
by Mom (2 out of 5 stars)
February 27, 2019
by Joshua Hughes (1 out of 5 stars)
August 13, 2015
This never really worked at all. returned it.
Overall, a great product, but bodysuits run very short
by Amazon Customer (4 out of 5 stars)
July 8, 2016
Overall, this is a great product! However, beware that the bodysuits are very small compared to other brands of clothing in the same size; mostly in length. My son is almost 5 months, and still fits in some 0-3 month clothing (but due to his length, is mostly wearing 3-6 month, with no problems). We ordered the Mimo 3-6 month size for him, and they will not even come close to snapping at the bottom; there is a gap of at least 3 to 4 inches, so that it fits practically like a shirt. The overall product is great, but we have been very disappointed in the bodysuit sizing. Also, we were pretty early adopters, and have had to return/replace the full kit twice (third one works like a charm, though! Again, overall, it's a great product with great customer service, and they seem to have gotten the early issues sorted out). We have noticed, however, that the newest set has bodysuits that are of a much thinner material than the earlier models and use plastic snaps that are hard to open (as opposed to metal ones in our first two sets). I sometimes fear that the material will tear before the side snaps open, but so far it has held.
Great gadget for techie parents
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
April 14, 2015
We love our Mimo. It makes it so easy to track how much the baby slept overnight (hence how much to press the daytime naps), and also easy to see when it's "safe" to go into the bedroom because the baby is deeply asleep.
- The kimonos are way to small in length. Our son is not a particularly large baby (45 percentile both in length and weight) but even the 3-6M kimonos are too short for him now, by the age of 11 weeks.
- The android app keeps logging us out every few days. Not a big deal just annoying.
by Ruslan (5 out of 5 stars)
August 23, 2018
All fine, its good product.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
*If this is not the "Smart Baby Monitor" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 18, 2021 23:18 PST.