Chocolate Spoon Molds
Features: -Tired of getting chocolates stuck in your molds? Bend the silicone and pop out your chocolates easily without breaking or cracking your confections. Also used for jellies, cream cheese, sugar, fondant, isomalt, ice cream, soap & more!.
Easy to clean and none-stick silicone.
Made of FDA grade silicone.
Dishwasher safe. -Temperature range from -40 to 440F.
Dimensions: -Mold: 8.25" H x 4.25"W.
Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -0.5".
package: 2 piece spoons molds
- Melt Chocolate Bake Cookies Cakes, Muffins Brownies Cupcakes. Flexible and Non-Stick. Baked Goods Pop Out Easily. Reusable For Up to 3,000 Uses
- No White Fillers When Pinched or Twisted. No Chemical Coatings Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe. Temperature Safe from negative 40 to Positive 446 degrees Fahrenheit (negative 40 to Positive 230 degrees Celsius)
- Mold Measures 4.5" wide x 8.5" long,Serve warm drinks with a dessert spoon made out of Candy Melts candy.
- Wash with warm soapy water,Just melt Candy Melts candy in the microwave, fill mold and let chill.
- Flexible material allows for easy unmolding of baked or frozen goods
Top ReviewsWon't use a "real" spoon again for our coffee!
by Todd J. Herauf (5 out of 5 stars)
May 22, 2017
My wife loves coffee, and loves it even more with a chocolate spoon! Easy to use - we love them!
by Tman (4 out of 5 stars)
February 1, 2017
made the best peppermint spoons
by MRS.J (5 out of 5 stars)
September 20, 2016
YOU CAN MAKE CHOCOLATE SPOONS FOR HOT CHOCOLATE OR FOR COFFEE REAL NEAT IDEA FOR BIRTHDAYS OR CHRISTMAS GIFTS
but they still work great.
by Amazon Customer (4 out of 5 stars)
December 28, 2016
They are a little smaller then I thought they would be, but they still work great.
by Mel (1 out of 5 stars)
July 18, 2017
Hard to fill and ger out. Middle breaks. Too thin. Not worth buying.
by Amazon Customer (5 out of 5 stars)
June 7, 2017
Cute and very easy to make
These work fine. Just smaller than I wanted
by MM (4 out of 5 stars)
September 28, 2016
These work fine. Just smaller than I wanted!
by M.K. (5 out of 5 stars)
August 14, 2017
by Valerie D. (5 out of 5 stars)
January 15, 2017
by Krystal C. (5 out of 5 stars)
May 31, 2016
*If this is not the "Chocolate Spoon Molds" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Apr 10, 2021 22:04 PST.